All Comments on 'Don't Let Go'

by hidden_shadow

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
wow. wow. wow.

I am just sitting here amazed at the profound way that you make love. So slow. So deliberate. So thoughtful. So loving. Your words swept me away as a woman. Thank you for sharing this part of you. You are incredible and beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Granola

That could not have been more granola than if you were masturbating with a stick of nagchampa, using patroulli as lube! Fucking hippy. : P

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
beyond ordinary, everyday lust and so lovely...

Since when does being a romantic make one a hippy ? I know *I* would LOVE for someone to feel that way about ME...coming home to me...sliding your cock inside of me... just touching me would be that arousing. SIGH.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Ehh.

I'm normally extremely impressed by your posts, but this was different. Too much static in the background, and it was a bit quiet. It could be my speakers, but still.

Referencing the story, though: it was good. Not my favorite, but I love the way you come up with these playouts of how you make love. Not too into detail to become annoying or repetitive, or too vague and boring. Perfect.

If the audio came about better, I might've liked it more. Ehh.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Oh. My. God.

This was so incredibly intimate, beautiful, and HOT. I love the depth of feeling and the way that adds to the lovemaking. And restraint despite burning desire is SO sexy. I felt like you were here, holding me. One of my favourite audios! Thank you so much.

Romancegirl1963Romancegirl1963over 12 years ago
Loved it

What a great way to end the day. You sound fantastic.

TracebcTracebcabout 12 years ago
Mmmmmmmmm

You never disappoint. I hold my phone to my ear so I feel you with me, every breath. Stunning!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
re to hippy comment

I have no idea how someone would get off an incense stick and *patchouli*. I think someone suggesting these things, and adding granola would make them the Hippy.:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Perfect

Just what I was looking for. Something sweet to relax me to sleep. I would have no problem if the same thing happened in the morning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I've listened to this twice now and both times you made me cum before you!! I tried so hard to wait but this is just so sexy and sensual! Think I will go for a third time, and hopefully I can hold out long enough to cum with you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Babe

My panties are filled with cum

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wow...

That was the first time that I came without even touching myself. Your woman is a very lucky girl. You're voice and words are smoother than priceless silk. My man is away on business but listening to that took me back a few days ago, just laying in bed together with him.. that was beautiful, perfect. You have an amazing talent, never lose it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
too much hiss

Should clean up this audio, it's got too much background hiss, couldn't listen

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous