All Comments on 'Poker Night'

by littleslutgrl

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
One Slutgirl to Another

Loved your story. My pussy is drenched. I've been fucking my father for years, finally telling my husband. Instead of being upset, he was super turned on. We've done threesomes lots of time, sometimes taking turns and sometimes double fucking, but never anal. They must be bored because they both want to have me gangbanged by them and two of their friends. The thought turns me on immensely and we talk about it when we all fuck and they simultaneously put their cum in my mouth and cunt. But I would rather include two of my old boyfriends, both of whom I fucked when I was younger. That way I am familiar with all their dicks. I think I could easily take Hubby in my mouth, Daddy in my pussy, and jack off both my boyfriends at the same time, and then rotate.I want all their cum inside me and all over my face and tits -- my supersensitive perky tits that all of them have already licked and sucked -- oooohhhhh sooo good. I'm cumming just writing my comment and sharing my fantasy- no, my Plan! I'm going to do it, mostly for Daddy and Me! Gangbang cumming soon! Love and Sloppy Wet Kisses xxxoooxxx from just another Horny, Cumslut, Hotcunt, Little Daddywhore. Aaahhhhh, her I cum again...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great Fantasy!

Could have guessed that Doug was fucking Meg all along, but it's nice the way he slaps her, kisses her hard, and pulls her hair. He loves to humiliate, and she loves to be humiliated. Nice that he finally shares 'his' prized Pussy with his friends, and lets Meg be the Slut that she is. Also, some comments to your story are as hot as the story itself. Please invite all Sluts to comment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good Story

These fuck me daddy stories are real turn ons

Naughtydad469Naughtydad469over 13 years ago
Great Story!

Wow! I hope this was a "true" story ;) Very hot and exciting, too! Cumslut daddy's girls are the best!

daddyjoydaddyjoyabout 13 years ago
PokeHer Nightly

What fun when the gang is all older men and have been watching you grow up! Please give us more, More, MORE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing

All five starts dude, i loved the amount of detail you put in, and thank you for posting it, good read ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
very nice

oh god I wish that was me

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Realistic

Reminds me of all the times i gangbanged my daughter with my 3 sons. We love her so much. My youngest wants to marry her and she wants to have my babies. Even as i type this, i am getting a blowjob by her. My girl!! I am so proud of her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Flashbacks

This reminds me of a poker night last summer that me and my buddies gangbanged my babysitter. Little 17 y/o slut couldn't get enough cum.. She had some extacy and we all did some speed.. We broke that little bitch in so goddam hard and she fucking loved it! 6 hours we violently fucked all her holes and Each of us came inside her at least twice. Wish we would have filmed it! Still to this day she asks me from time to time to gather up the boys for another round. Amazing how horny those little girls really are

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fucking awesome

Although I would''ve preferex if the it was under age. Like 14 or so. They make the nastiest shores.

AbbeysworldAbbeysworldabout 4 years ago
Perfect

Really lovely story about the perfect Daddy/Daughter relationship. This is how nature intended. Daddy uses his cock whore daughter for the purpose she was born for. Sharing her with his friends and using each other’s cum as lube to fuck a few more loads into her cunt, throat and arsehole is a dream cum true for any daughter. Great writing. Hopefully eventually Daddy will get her pregnant.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous