All Comments on 'My Wife Made Me Her Bitch'

by creamydelight

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
BillPorterBillPorterover 13 years ago
Look Out !

Look out the next thing you know,it will be someone else's cum that you will be sucking out of her pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
small town

I live in a small town and have read about and heard about people like you, you know people who are wired another way and i thank my lucky stars i don't have those feeling of letting someone else make me do things because in the end your just a piece of useless flesh that everyone will piss on.

LepmanLepmanover 13 years ago
Bravo

Ican't wait for the next installment and advbenture

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Category

From my perspective this should be in the fetish category rather than loving wives.

You have some grammar issues - mixing up the several variations of lay and lie for example

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
you like anal sex

and giving head...yes, you are gay.

You're wife is helping you to realize that. Good luck when she introduces you new boyfriend to you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Getting your ass reemed and sucking cum out of your wifes cunt is sure way of telling everyone your GAY or at least BI. Don't worry the next creampie you eat won't be yours it will be every other man she has fucked. And there will be lots of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Fantastic!

do not be concerned about others. Do what your like. I to would like to experiance the same. I also bacj out after I cum. My wife once blew me then spit it in my mouth. Once I got over the taste, I loved it. Come with the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Many women can learn from this.

Many women need to train and control their man. This story is an example of how to start the process. Women need to be in charge

Jay RichardsJay Richardsover 13 years ago
Well, I got hard...

Well, I don't think you're gay, forget those comments that's bullshit. Men have penetration fantasies and cock sucking fantasies. Acting on it might make you gay, (so what) fantasizing doesn't. Personally I could have done without the pee, whatever, but the part of your story about your wife forcing you to eat your cum is good. I wrote something similar and guess what- it has the most number of hits of all my stories-so there is something to be said about men wanting to eat their cum stories.

Welcome to Lit, thanks for sharing your first story. Hope there's more (and less pee for me :))

Jay Richardson

MissToniMissToniover 13 years ago
Cuckold Hubby?

It think this is your first lesson in being a cuckold husband. I feel her fantasy is to fuck another man while your tied up watching her then make you clean her pussy when she's done fucking him.

PittsburghBull4CuckPittsburghBull4Cuckover 13 years ago
Good start

First off, ignore all "Anonymous" comments. They are either cowards who like to hide, or too lazy to create a free account.

Second, I like your ideas but I think you moved the wife along the road to domination way too quickly. She goes from being grossed out by sitting on your face right after sex to storing cum in the freezing and turkey-basting herself with piss, cum and yogurt in 2-3 paragraphs.

Take your time and explore each step in a characters growth... it makes a longer story, but when you get to the action it is that much better.

Keep writing, whatever you do.

jasonnhjasonnhabout 13 years ago
Amateur Femdom? Gay!

Quote:

I always did have a fantasy of being raped and wondered how it would feel to be forced to suck a dick and be fucked in the ass,

Quote:

She said she wanted me to know what it felt like to have someone cum in my mouth while I was giving head. I really liked the way it smelled and tasted.

Quote:

I was getting nervous about what was to come next, and started to protest when she warned me to shut up and she told me she was going to fuck me in the ass. Oh Oh, here was something else I had thought of before, but really didn't think would ever happen to me.

Quote:

She was giving my ass a real pounding and she would blurt out an occasional degrading comment, but I was enjoying it very much.

Quote:

I told her that I loved what she had done for me.

Quote:

Now let me be clear, I am NOT gay

Oh yes you are, at least bisexual. Dreaming about sucking cum covered cocks and getting fucked in the ass. Having it happen and loving it. It doesn't matter that you are gay but it after those declarations it's stupid to say you aren't.

Quote:

- this time the slap was hard enough to see stars.

- which was met by another harder slap to my face which almost brought tears to my eyes. I could taste a combination of our combined juices on the strap-on as well as some blood from my cut lip as a result of the last slap.

Wow! Slapped hard enough to see stars and draw blood. What love. Domination isn't beating up your partner. It's teaching them to obey. Any moron can beat someone up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Shit

Nah...he's gay. And she's some perverse bitch that gets off on causing other people pain as well as a control freak. There's no hidden motive here, there's no "might be this" or "could be that," if it quacks and walks like a duck, it's a bloody duck, and he's not far from becoming a hen. Some of you guys parse the hell out of this story with lots of excuses and definitions about shades of gray for issues that are really black and white. Not sure why you do it (to make yourselves feel better about it maybe, or make it look "normal" in the eyes of society) but it's all a lot of silly talk. A logical sequel to this story will involve him sucking a dick and taking one up the ass while his loving wife beats the shit out of him. That's not love, it's sure as hell not erotic...if you're into that sort of thing, big fucking whoop, means nothing to me, but trying to explain it as something other than what it is just bores me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

my wife said if she can fuck my ass first then i can fuck her ass that way i know how it fills

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
your story.

I liked your story. I am going to print it and see if my wife might be interested in trying some of your idea's. I would love to read what your wife's fantasies are.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
awesome

I wish my wife would do this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
She's gone

After treating him like that, I hope she enjoys her divorce. No respect=no love=History

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Good story, I bet "shes gone" whacked off to it and ate his cum wishing his wife would do cockhold him and make him eat her bulls cum why else do we read these storys

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I'd like to BORROW your wife for awhile!

Can I borrow your wife for a few days a month. I would eat her for hours. I would want her to pee in my mouth, and hopefully she would be on her period too. Just a little more JUICE to suck up. I would want to lick her ass of course too! She sounds like she would like that too. Perhaps I've given you some thoughts for your next story. Best wishes to you & your wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow

Their are some sick fucker's reading and writing on here, yikes!

49greg49gregover 10 years ago
Interesting and fun story

There were parts I wouldn't go for - the pee in the mixture mainly - but all in all a decent fantasy. Not so many typos/spelling errors to make it unreadable, could do with a polish. I do hope you continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Uhhh...

...cuckold and bull(s) are in this guy's future. When the dildo came out it was time to shut down the game.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Feedback? This is a disgusting story

Of a spineless man and a bitch wife. Could you have been less original? Could your writing have been less compelling? Could you make her uglier or him any more pathetic? And you find this interesting? BARF! NEVER CONTINUE! With 136,000 "views" and 19 lost souls "favoring" your story you must know it has been poorly received and mostly reviled.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
This was a good one!

My wife and I have always enjoyed a healthy sexual relationship, we were virgins when we married. Over the past 4 decades we've explored one another's fantasies and because of that, I love to give her oral sex for hours on end if she wishes and then after having sex with her, I'll clean it all out with my mouth and continue to lick her as long as she'd like. It doesn't happen often, but at least a few times per month. Now in our 60's we still have an active sex life and continue to do whatever the other would like to do.

All the naysayers are in for short relationships with their closed mindedness. If the two of you want to do something one wants badly and you are still exclusive, what is wrong with that?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
i love my wifes huge strap on in my ass

Just last nite me and my wife started fucking and after a few hours she was tired and when to sleep and I was jacked up on meth and viagra and when she went to sleep I was left wide awake and still horny as hell and at the first of the night I broke out a dildo and told her that it was getting used on her or me. Well before I let her go to sleep she was fuckin me with the dildo and she finally went to sleep and there I was high as fuck and nothing to do so I watched pornos of women fucking guys with strap ons so there I was horny and extremly high and wide awake and as I watch the videos I decided to use the dildo to keep me busy and before I knew it the sun was up and so was I. And I'm still fucking myself and I normally have my wife fuck me hard deep and fast with a strap on but it was where we was. And about 9am she wakes up and ask me if I ever slept and I told no that I fucked myself with the didoe all night long and I enjoyed it very much but I would rather have my wife to fuck me with my strap on cause she could fuck me so much better and its bigger than the dildo I'm not going to lie I love being fucked with a big thick strap on and here lately I've been wanting to dress up like a slut and let my wife act like the man and have her tell me what she wants me to do I want her to take charge and make me her nasty little slut and I want her to make me do everything she wanted but she don't know that I want to dress like a nasty slut and suck her dick and have her just violate me like a slut. So I asked her this morning if she wanted to role play and s he said sure what's on your mind she asked so I explained that I want to dress up like a slutty whore and I mean the works from clothes wig make up and I wanted her to come home and dressed like the man and have her walk into the room with a huge strap on and I mean huge cause the one we use now is 8 inchs long and about 2 inches around but I want much bigger now. Cause it feels great having a big rubber cock all in my ass. I want her to make me suck her huge cock and after I beg her to fuck me like the slut I am I want to feel that huge cock all up in me and I want at least 12 inch thick fucking cock but when I start begging her for the cock I'm going to beg her to find a real huge hard throbbing cock. I want to suck a real cock and have him bust his hot load all in my mouth and then I want him to fuck me like a real slut. And I. Make me beg for more and just fuck my ass hard as possible and fill my ass full of his cum and that way I will know what its like to have some big thick cocked man stick his cock in my mouth and ass over and over. I'm want to taste and feel what a real cock feel like all the way in my ass and beg him for more and not to stop and I want to suck the cum out of him while my wife fucks me with the huge strap on and when I told her what I want to do she got so excited and went and got the stuff to slut me up and later on she came home and told me to suck her dick and mshe fucked me with new bigger strap on and when she climbed off my well fucked ass she told me not to move and then I man I've never seen came walking thru the door and he was wearing only the look on his face that he was here to make me his slut and he was huge and as he walked to me and his huge cock was just swinging in the breeze and that's when he grabbed my head and force me down over his cock and made me swallow it as much as I could at first but being the slut I was I workd on his cock I could gget most of it down my throat and then I begged him to fuck me with huge cock and he did and he fucked me like a slut. And he wasn't gentle either he lube his cock and push it against my ass and soon as it started in he rammed it all the way in my ass. Oh it hurt like hell at firdt but all the ass fuckin myy wife had done to me made it easier and he fucked me like a mad man and it felt so good to be fucked that way I suggest every man that is using. A strap on go find I real cock and have him fuck you like he did me it will give you a different outlook on things I'm so glad I did it and me and the wife is planning my next nasty adventure

Tootight1Tootight1almost 10 years ago
a wife

1 didn't tell her best friend or mother, kept it private

2 did her own research on the puter

3 perfectly willing to indulge her husband's fantasies, plus it seems maybe some of her own.

4 both very satisfied, with results.

Question: where can I find a woman like this

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
hard cock

damn you are a lucky man. ive been fucked by two diff girls up the ass with big strap ons. one fucked the hell out of me till she actually came. it was so hot. then she made me lick my cum off her butthole. then told me she had been cheating on me and the only thing i could think of was.....i want that cock again....so she fucked me again while telling me about her bfs cock size. my new wife has fucked me a cpl of times but doesnt nearly get into it as much. i have been begging her to cheat on me for yrs but as far as i know hasnt

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I want it too!

My wife also has become dominate and we have a lot of ass play including her sucking my cock while she uses a dildo on me. I also eat her pussy after I cum in it and love eating my own cum. What I desire is for her to use a strap-on and fuck me, I have mildly suggested it but she has not taken the idea and ran with it yet. You are a lucky man to be your wife's bitch and swallow her and your cum loads! please continue to write about it, I just came all over my hand and am now eating it because your story was a huge turn on.

GoodhueGoodhueabout 9 years ago
Loved it!

And I'd love it if my wife gave me the same treatment! So where's the next installment?! It's been nearly 5 years! Don't keep me wondering!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Lucky

Want my wife to do that move. 2nd story? She brings another guy home for real thing

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
lovey

yes I came a older lady bitch one day I walk in her place with out knotting she just yell at me you bitch why did you not knot I said I was sorry I look at her she had a strap-on dido cock well you look lovey with that strap on she said do you really think so yes miss I just walk over to her and drop to my knees to that a good look yes what a nice cock you have that when she ask have you suck one before I said know well how about try this one time I just put my lips around her cock and suck she told me yes bitch suck miss cock after awhile she pull out now bitch take your pants down and bend your ass over the bed I did as told well what have you got on a pair of women thong panties just what I love a man in panties then she ripe them off and shove her dido cock in my ass hole soon I beg her to make me her bitch that when she told me show me you want to be my bitch there some thing in my room I want you to see that when I saw the sexy women thing now bitch once you are in them I will know your my girly bitch boy I just went and grab her by her cock and suck well now I see you make a fine bitch now after three month I learn how to be a sexy girly bitch

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Dripping

My cock was dripping after reading this. What happen to the next story?

joela_99yjoela_99yabout 7 years ago
Hot story

I liked it, but seeing as you wrote back in '10 we're probably not getting a continuation. :-(

But if you get motivated to write more, I disagree with one of the other commenters, she should just further her control of him through humiliation, and 'torture' but NOT bring in another male.

Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
sexy

His wife is making him her bitch cannot wait to see the follow up ???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
lovey story

yes I too a man is a girly bitch to my land load lady it happen one day I could not pay rent I told let me work for it she said fine you can start right now I ask what she want me to do my laundry I told you have to show me how she went and got her thing there were bras panties blouse dresses you wash them by hand I got started soon I had my shirt off when she came back to see how I was doing well now I see you are doing good but I do not let your shirt off your male breasts need to be cover up I told my shirt was to hot well then I get you some thing to wear that when she grab a bra and hook it up on me it felt nice and soft I now was doing her panties when I saw the panties that match the bra she saw this too she ask if I like to wear the matching panties I said yes well soon I was dress in her panties and then a blouse and last a dress this went on for a few month I would come to work and I was dress as a girly maid bitch one morning I try to put my bra on but it was small she came in the room and ask why I was not dress I turn around and show her that my bra was to small for my breasts she look and smile why they are she grab my bra and lay on the bed then she put her hand on my breasts I cry out that feel nice miss she rub them and pinch my nipples I just said yes please miss do not stop I love the way you play with them then she kiss me and she suck them I said oh yes then she stop do my boy bitch like her tits suck I said yes and that when she said you want to feel like a women I said yes if I do you will become my bitch I said yes well she put on her stray on cock and when she was done bang me I beg her please make me a girly boy bitch she said yes now three years gone bye and I live as her house maid

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
What

What an ass! No pun intended.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Beyond stupid!

When his wife tries to force him to lick her vagina? He took a big bite out of her pussy. That ended any thought she had to forcing him to do anything. It took 17 stitches in the ER to close the wound. Poorly thought out drivel.

1 star

liqueurliqueuralmost 5 years ago
Nice story

(ignore the negatives—some guys read these stories just to bitch about them. But you know they're really jerking off the whole time they're reading)

Some nice touches here. I especially like the pee and cum mixture. Good for putting him in his place. If you get the urge to write some more sometime (and I hope you do) I hope she pushes his limits further. And further. Any man who says "I would never"—never is a very big word—sooner or later, that man is bound to end up with a cock in his mouth (or somewhere). And you know she would cum about 16 times, watching that...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Nice story? guess you must be drunk Liquor

What kind of pathetic wimp is this husband? If this is his life, he might as well start wearing panties and change his name to Sue. Just another sick tale from a twisted soul

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Eat cum

I wear my wifes stockings and suspenders waist slips and panties i love sucking another mans spunk out of her and sucking her cum filled panties

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Life

In reading some of the other comments many sound real young and not experienced

In life.

When our kids were grown and gone we were 69ing, I got a strange scent and taste

She fisted my A~~. Never got any again but I’m very good at eating creamies and all the rest.

And the daughters are sexually demanding but I don’t know what they do!

But they do know dads a cuck, mom made sure!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Amazing story can not wait to find out what her fantisies are hopefully they involve some BBCs

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The way this tale is told, I'm reading between the lines thinking that she really did involve a man.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous