All Comments on 'The Toilet Seat Was Up'

by murphy621

Sort by:
  • 59 Comments
angiquesophieangiquesophieover 13 years ago
why stupid?

i thought it was a cute lil story.

the jewels and faking them was maybe

a bit too contrived. the kidnapping would

have been enough.

thanks, i liked it, especially the last line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Actually

Actually, this is not stupid. Rather, it is a clever twist on the classic cheater's story. The writer might have finished it by mentioning that the wife was indicted, but never arrested as she never returned, and that husband later obtained his divorce.

synistralsynistralover 13 years ago
Last line

Story may be a little too matter of fact and the jewelry part a little contrived, but the last line was great and tied it all together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
You got 80% of the way there

He surely told the story about their plan to the cops. They would have had her arrested in Rio and brought her back and sent to jail. So she should have gotten it too. The alternative to that would have her get noticed and picked up the gangs in Rio. It's a nasty place and she wouldn't have last long without money down there.

Either way - not bad - I love the burn the bitch stories. No Wimps!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Who can blame her?

Well after all, he is a lawyer!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Imitation sincerest form of flattery?

This same story has already been done by Ohio in "Flying Solo". Almost point-by-point.

OldHidekiOldHidekiover 13 years ago
Similar to "Flying Solo"

The idea of flying off together and taking the jewelry was similar. I liked that the 'tell' was the toilet seat, and that he figured out the when and where of everything that was going to happen. Many of the stories about a cheating wife are going to have some similarties in plot. Overall, a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
simple

simple and to the point, this will piss off the so called superstar writers who would ramble on with silliness and in the end take her back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Not only is it a blatant rip-off

of another story, the author has spent lots of time setting up what *might* have been an interesting slant, and then just ended everything in one paragraph.

Deserves better, you know?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

ha ha , that was a quality short read :)

Mongo837Mongo837over 13 years ago
Great short

story ! bag guys get what they deserved . I would have liked to have read more about her side after she found out she was now stuck in a 3rd world country with no money , no return flight , and wanted by law enforcement in the US if she did make it back . Good read

Mousse9Mousse9over 13 years ago

Short and to the point, although the ending feels a bit rushed. Even the planned kidnapping wasn't mentioned, even though that would've created sensational news. "Guest kidnapped at wedding!"

Although not very original, there's only so many ways you can have a cheating wife story.

I too liked the discovery of the toilet seat being up, being the thing that sets things in motion. No late hours, no different behavior, or cliche clues. I certainly haven't read about toilet seats in such stories before.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Vote number two for "I've read this before..."

... right down to the fake jewels, separate flights to Rio and leaving the wife marooned in Brazil and her lover in the clink. Yes, the ending was rushed, too. Other than that, it was a pretty good story (grin)....

WeBothDoWeBothDoover 13 years ago
A fun take on the "she gets hers" genre.

Short, fun, simple. Not super erotic, but fun nonetheless.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
A little rushed and short but,

a good story line. Even though the story was short, it was good. The only thing is that with short stories, the reader isn't ready for the story to be finished.

Good background building made the characters believable and a strong storyline.

I enjoyed reading the work.

zed0zed0over 13 years ago
Cute, But. . . .

. . . kinda rushed. What's your hurry? Coulda been a GREAT story wity a little extra work.

BriteaseBriteaseover 13 years ago
Great

Short and sweet. Great little tale

demantoiddemantoidabout 13 years ago
Great story.

I loved this story...unfortunately, left me with an empty feeling as it ended too abruptly. Nonetheless, a great, "too short" story.

FD45FD45almost 13 years ago
I agree with zed0

I loved the concept of that little detail twigging the man's suspicions. The title brought me in.

But I didn't love or hate any of the characters. Rehnquist, DanielSteele, Stangstar, ohio, even JPB makes a greater connection between the characters and the audience.

You had a neat clue and some boilerplate. And I'm saying this, hoping that you flesh out some of your ideas.

Thank you for writing and take these words as I meant them

OldHidekiOldHidekialmost 13 years ago
A great way.

To find out your wife has been cheating on you. Good Job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
funny

LOL great story

roscovichroscovichalmost 13 years ago
I often go to the comments first before I read a story.

As soon as I found that Britease and Oldhideki liked it I immediately gave it 1 star and exited the page.

And I was right,it has newer failed me before!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
HEY ROSCOVICH!

Before you criticize others, learn to spell. You armchair critics are all the same. You can't write, you can't read but you can take pot shots at those who make an effort. Give it a rest!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
FUCK YOU ROSCOVETCH ITS CUNTS LIKE YOU

KILLING LOVING WIVES WHY THE WRITERS HAVE DRIED UP:

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fuck them!

Revenge stories are fun, screw the airhead critics and keep writing.

What do they think? There never will be any Hemingways in Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Well.well,well, we have another budding JPB on our hands.

And not too bad an effort. Just an observation, it seems some of the commenter's are asylum graduates. Those trailer park lowlifes with 2 digit IQ's and antisocial tendencies. Only those types would read some of the shit on this here site.

chytownchytownover 12 years ago
OK

It was an entertaining story a little short but ok. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
geeez

Cmon finish it. We don't need another jpb

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

finish your fucking stories!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
fuckwits like roscuckvich

are the reason we never see quality writers submit these days, thanks to them and their "cuck at all costs" agenda we don't get HDK, ohio, and the rest of the quality writers anymore - thanks alot roscuckvich, hope you choke on all those cocks you smoke.

rjordanrjordanalmost 12 years ago
Perfect

Doesn't need another word.

karan9876karan9876over 11 years ago
Great read.

Great read. Loved it.

oldwayneoldwayneover 11 years ago
Outstanding!

I did say outstanding, didn't I? Five Stars!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Excellent

Short and to the point. The whore is stuck in a foreign country penniless and her asshole boyfriends spends five years in jail.

Sweet

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 11 years ago

at least she still has her profession in Rio.

IrrumatioIrrumatioabout 11 years ago
Great twist on the revenge tale

They created their own self-inflicted punishment. What could be more just?

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 11 years ago

Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This could only have been better...

...if the boyfriend was DWornock. Thanks for sharing.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 10 years ago
this may be your best

This story may be this writers best work.

laptopwriterlaptopwriterabout 10 years ago
This was excellent, too bad...

you didn't embellish it a little more.

tazz317tazz317about 10 years ago
THIS IS A STAND ALONE TALE

but all tails have extra appendages, TK U MLJ LV NV

sinsational83sinsational83over 9 years ago
Nice story

This was nice. The only thing wrong with it is it was a bit to short and it didn't show the time she had when she tried to cash in her jewelry. But again a good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good to laugh

Murphy wrote some BTB stories as this is similar to MM. BTB I like such BTB stories when we could laugh on the cheating wife and we are glad and happy to the ex husband.

ErotFanErotFanabout 9 years ago
Pretty funny

Needs a folow-up with him seeking and finding out what happened to her in Rio.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

To short and pretty basic cheater story.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
That works

No problem for a rich lawyer to get his revenge. She'll just have to work for the money now.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 5 years ago
It took me years and a lot of complaining...

...now I always put the toilet seat down.

I guess if she cheats now, I'll know! Good story.

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Good one

Two out of three of Murph's stories are good ones. This was a good one.

WargamerWargamerabout 4 years ago

At last a good one

KRD19254KRD19254over 3 years ago

6*, Hooyah, salute!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
kudos murphy621

you finally found a real man to write about.

nixroxnixroxalmost 3 years ago

5 stars - I like this story.

I especially like the revenge on the wife.

I can imagine what her life would be like in a foreign country with no money. Wouldn't she be surprised to find out her jewellery was fake? She could probably get assistance at a USA embassy, but she would be really sorry by the time she got back home. If she ever got back home.

InfosaugerInfosaugerover 2 years ago

What happened to the wife? I'm sure the police will ask asshole and soon know she is in Rio.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

No confrontation scene = lazy writing for a story about cheating. <yawn>

DexteraDexteraover 1 year ago

Love that last line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I've read another story almost identical to this one, don't remember the title, but it's on this site. Wife was going to rip off the husband by taking all the jewelry out of the bank, fake kidnapping by boyfriend, they were even supposed to meet in Rio. He swapped all the jewelry for fakes, boyfriend was arrested, etc.

.

The only difference was that the husband's niece or granddaughter worked at the bank and was the one to tell him the wife had been there checking the safety deposit box without him. Way too close to be a coincidence, right?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

That’s what you get for letting your wife be the boss of your toilet

Sumnut96Sumnut969 months ago

5 stars for letting the bitch rot in Rio

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19813 months ago

There's always signs of a slut cheating they can't hide it just when the husband cheats there's signs they can't hide it either

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous