All Comments on 'Listening to the Wife'

by iacouple4fun

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
nice.

Pay no attention to the narrow minded posters who have hateful comments. They don't understand the cuckold/hotwife lifestyle.

Possibly a little more detail would add depth to your story but overall ok.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where do all of these self appointed morality monitors come from?? These people are incapable of telling fiction from fact, but take time to flame stories and plot lines that they feel are not to their liking.

Please go somewhere else and stay there!!!!!!!!!!

Idiots.

woodmanonewoodmanoneover 13 years ago
Didn't like the story

I suggest you put a bit more into your descriptions or a preface at the beginning of the story to let people know what you are into. I won't be reading any other stories you might post.

Having said that I thought the story was well written and for those that care for that life style it should be entertaining.

It takes a mental toughness to post on this site and I urge you to keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
More please

It was a pretty good tale. Write some more similar stories.

clearlakequeenclearlakequeenover 13 years ago
Good start

My wife does not let me watch anymore. What she does not know is I hide a recorder under the bed and enjoy their tryst later.

MichffighterMichffighterover 13 years ago
Loved it!

Story was GREAT! I love to do the same thing. Keep up the good work, it sure has me UP......

johnnyjay05johnnyjay05over 13 years ago
I love wet pussy

Ignore the whiners who criticise writers such as yourself, if they don't like the subject why do they read it - twats.

Keep on writing, I'm not a creampie eater but I do love sliding into my sweet lady just after she's been fucked, a wonderfully horny sensation indeed.

She's no slut or whore, she's a lady who enjoys sex with her lover and I, we know what we like unlike the spineless anonymous critics who seem to get off on complaining, if you don't like it, don't read it!

Keep up the good work ;-)

1jbm1jbmover 13 years ago
Enjoyed the story

Hi,

A short note to say I enjoyed

I look forward to more of your stories

Thanks

Joe

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Not your cup....don't drink

Hilarious to read the comments from pissed-off "anonymous" below.

I fink someone's wifey weft him and now he's wealwy, wealwy angwee

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
I seems as if the story was rushed

A little more visual descriptions are needed to make the story more interesting.

The scene with her down stairs with her lover should have had more graphic sexual descriptions in what he was doing to her, and what it felt like to her.

What was she thinking about while she was fucking her lover with her husband upstairs waiting for her to finish fucking her long time lover.

A good story but it needs a little editing

BuckiowaBuckiowaover 13 years ago
Interesting Story

Great story. Good shot for your first time. Hope to see more from you. She sounds like a very sexy lady. I'd love to meet her.

WeBothDoWeBothDoover 13 years ago
Nice first story.

As others have said, don't be put off by the armchair pshrinks and the bigots who just can't help seeking out stories to disapprove of. Anyone who can't tell by your title, your one-sentence summary, and your tags that this is a cuckold story probably shouldn't be held responsible for their behavior - they're clearly just not able to figure things out very well.

As for the "diagnosis" of your story as indicative of poor self-esteem, etc., etc., etc. - anyone who has done any in-depth reading of recent scientific literature regarding the psychology, biology and anthropology of human sexual behavior will know just how misguided these pseudo-scientific moralizers really are.

One reviewer mentioned that writing for Literotica requires tough-mindedness. I concur.

And I hope you'll keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good first try!

Maybe your loving wife would like to write one, too? It'd be interesting to hear the story from her point of view.

Welcome to Literotica.

BuckiowaBuckiowaover 13 years ago
Sounds like Someone I Knew

Greetings from the Hawkeye State. I enjoyed your story very much. Sounds like some real fun. She sounds like a very sexy lady. You sound like people I'd like to know..... I'd love to share story ideas with you.

You might like one that I authored that is similar. It's called "Picking Up a Stranger". You can find it at: http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=417727 It's under the Loving Wives category. I write under the name Buckiowa.

I wrote this story thinking of a couple that I met with a few times a few years ago. He loved to watch her get fucked. And he really loved to watch her suck on a cock while he fucked her.

I, like your guy, have an interest but don't have a wife that is interested. So, I'm playing through fantasy.

Shoot me an email if you'd like to share ideas. Maybe we can collaberate on something. voyeurbuck@yahoo.com

Buck

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
To "We understand Perfectly"

Calm down Average Writer. Something touch a nerve?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
re: Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really, and you're any better? Hardly. You're "Only people who think as I do are allowed to have an opinion" bullshit is hypocritical and far worse.

iacouple4funiacouple4funover 13 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

I appreciate everyone's comments. Kind of funny being judged by people who are on the site to jack off. :) Seriously, though, there was some very helpful advice, and I also appreciated those who were civil. We both have playmates, so to speak, and we will be writing about some of those experiences.

alberto52alberto52over 13 years ago
Don't stop! Don't stop! Don't stop!

Enjoy writing the story? Good. Then write more and again. You've made a good first effort. My only suggestion would be to slow down, add some detail. How did it feel doing what the main character did? What was it like to be there, be him? What was the wife thinking/feeling? Lots of room for you to grow and expand your talents. Forget the negative critics and good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Love to Watch

My wife fuck her old boyfriends. She had two different guys she fucked when she was young. When I brought up my fantasy, she said she would like to renew one of those old flames since she knew their dicks already and would feel more comfortable. I said, 'why not both? Eventually we worked it out where I can watch those guys double fuck her, and it's a great show which I video. Tits bouncing, cum flying, cum swallowing,etc. Now I also join in sometimes and we gangbang her. She loves all of it and we watch the videos all the time. Don't knock it unless you try it

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Well Done

I too enjoy hearing about and on occasion seeing my beautiful wife with another man, although I will not eat a cream pie I have tasted the faint remnants of her lover in her mouth. She gives a great blowjob and loves to swallow. I hope you continue to write about your experiences sharing your wife.

iacouple4funiacouple4funover 13 years agoAuthor
Depends on the comments

If the comments are hateful or blatantly rude, then yes. In one comment below, one person stated that it wasn't their cup of tea, but they were not an ass. If someone has a critique, or politely says they aren't into it, then I'm happy to leave it up. Otherwise, yes, I will delete a-holes all day. Their comments do not bother me, and I know it bothers others when their hate-filled diatribes are deleted. :)

RHinSCRHinSCover 13 years ago
My comment was not hateful

I am sure Average Writers was not either. It seems your point of view is the only correct one.

iacouple4funiacouple4funover 13 years agoAuthor
Incorrect

While you assume it "seems" that way, it is far from the truth. You were upset that I deleted comments, so no matter what, everything was going to be rated 1 star. First, I'm not interested in a highly rated story, second, if you disagree with me deleting hateful and/or rude comments, then that's a problem I cannot fix, nor care to. Have a good day.

essayistessayistover 13 years ago
Good story!

well hell....unlike some commenters, I enjoyed this story. It was a bit short, but a good effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I have a similar story

This hits home for me. My wife has been carrying on an "affair" with a married man for the past 5 to 7 years. They were occassional lovers before we got married. I had an understanding with her when we did get married that she would still see him and I had to be okay with that. Their contact died after he moved away shortly after we got married and started up again about 7 years ago when they came back. They've been regular lovers since then. It's okay. He has no intention of leaving his wife and my wife has no intention of running off with him. They just love fucking each other. She accompanies him on overnight business trips and they are able to get away for about 5 days or a week at a time each year. He's "succeeded" in getting her pregnant once. He gives her with gifts, money, etc. It's an interesting situation. Covering for her so her lover's wife doesn't clue in that they are an item. Staying home with the kids while your wife is out or away on vacation knowing some other man is inside her, licking, sucking and ejaculating inside her, and that she's loving every second of it, and that at any time she could tell me she's missed her period again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
"Instead of shooting yourself why don't you jump off a high-rise".....

If your life's so unhappy see a therapist. Let us cucks enjoy our pleasures. Its so stupid to just be aggressively rude. Skip this category and find something softer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
very hot

We are fixing to have a younger guy fuck my wife as I watch.I think it will be really hot to see and even hotter to fuck her well used pussy after they finish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sloppy Seconds are the Best

My friend called my wife's cell phone 1 late night and she talked for minute and then told me to go to bed. He came over and fucked her better than I ever have. I could hear her beg him to cum inside of her. She eventually came to bed with her lips swollen and cum running down her leg. I ate her pussy and slipped into her well fucked cunt only to find out how small my dick was compared to him. Sine then he has been the only one allowed to fuck her, she lets me eat her pussy when he is done. They send me to bed early at least 3 times a week now. My wife's pussy belongs to him now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Good on you, if that's what does it for you, great. As for me, well, my wife has 2 lovers, I know who they are, our sex life has improved greatly because of them. When she comes home, she is still hot, she lays down on the bed, legs wide open, first time I was hesitant but now, I get between her legs and lick her to orgasm then mount her fucking her used pussy until I add my cum to that which is already in her. We both like it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Love to have my wife take a regular "friend"

How nice it must be to have your wife take a married lover on the side to fuck whenever he wants to come over and fuck her . I would be like the guy in the story and jerk off constantly while I listened to him fuck my wife too. I have been trying for years to get my wife to let other guys fuck her with my complete knowledge and approval. It pisses me off royally when she gets fucked behind my back and tries to hide it though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
"Eat me"

Ah how many times I've heard those words from my wife when she was freshly loaded with another man's jizz! So nice to read them in your story in the same context. My mouth is salivating and my dick swelling even as I write this. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
5 GREAT STORY

If annony the old fat ugly retard hates it you know it has to be good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
how could you not like this story

Why don't you macho s***heads return to your favourite "whatever" stories and let us lucky cucks enjoy ours. I love for MY wife to let other guys fuck her in our downstairs rec room and I get to listen as they make the bedsprings squeak rhythmically . I love knowing when a guy comes over to "visit" that he is really here to take my wife downstairs and fuck her. She wears short skirts and nylons with garter belts and little strappy high heels for her fuck sessions. We let the guys think I don't know and they think they are so hot she couldn't resist bringing them home to fuck her. Sometimes I get to watch from the closet .I would love to have been a woman and have a husband that liked me to be fucked in our home any time I wanted. After all... you can't wear those things out. Good fun having other guys try .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
what is wrong here

What is wrong with letting other men have a chance to fuck your wife. As long as my wife enjoys being fucked by other guys and I like having other guys fuck her and definitely the other guys like it , what is the harm ?. As long as they don't hurt her or give her the gift that goes on giving or think just because they fuck her once in a while that they somehow "own "her pussy and I should not be "allowed " to fuck her myself , then what is the problem.? I want my wife to have the freedom to bring guys home to have them fuck her where she is safe and secure. I want her to be happy and if all it takes is to let her have a strange cock once in a while , why would I see that as a problem ?. I don't mind if she meets a guy at the mall or grocery store and invites him home to fuck in the afternoon or stay the night now and then. I trust her to make sure he is safe . We have great sex even if some of the guys fucking her are larger or longer than what I give her. It is far better this way than having her run around behind my back and sneaking a quickie while hiding it from me. This way she can relax and enjoy herself and not have to worry about losing her home or husband or anything else. I love her and she loves me. All she wants or needs from other guys is what they shove into her between her legs. When they are done she comes back to bed with me. So if I don't see a problem with letting my wife get fucked as much as she wants ,then why should any body else have a problem with it.?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Oh Yeah... I should have said in my comment below

I should mention... I sometimes bring a friend home to fuck my wife or if I meet a guy I think she would enjoy I might invite him home and arrange to let him have some alone time with her so he can put the moves on her and think he has seduced her right under my nose when I have to step out for a few minutes. She likes showing her panties and acting interested so it isn't hard for her to put the message across that they would be welcome to fuck her while I am out for a bit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
this story should have a spot for ten stars.

I love this story and would love to have it happen just like this for me and MY wife. Great masturbation material. I really like the cuckold genre stories I like listening to my wife having a strange man fuck her in our bed as I peek from the closet and pull my skirt up and pull my cock out from the leg band of my panties so I can stroke it and catch my cum in a Kleenex so it doesn't wet the carpet . The sound of bedsprings always makes my cock stiff.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
very horny story

This has to be my favourite story . I have returned to read it every day since I first found it. I really want other guys to come here and fuck my wife . I would love her to have a regular friend who fucks her like this. I wouldn't mind her letting strange men fuck her in our bed or her car or in our living room. We have talked about it and I have chatted on craigslist with guys who want to fuck her but she won't do it for real for some strange reason. She gets really horny when we talk about letting strange guys coming over to fuck her but I can't get her to follow through.

I am getting sore from masturbating to the above story and need advice on how to convince her to take a lover to fuck whenever she wants sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Love these sexy cuckolding stories.

I love this story and the whole cuckolding idea .and would love to hear from other cuckolds here in Fredericton. I recently found a great story called " taking her to him" It is very erotic and just the stimulating type story that makes me want it to happen for me and my wife . I do a lot of masturbation while reading about "hearing the expressions of the bedspring as he begins fucking my wife" . Such a nice story but kind of ruined in a way because the author refuses to accept comments because of the negative reaction from some of those who don't understand the enjoyment of having other guys fuck their wife. I would like to comment to this author and let him know how he has pleased me at least.

I would love to take my wife to another guys place and sit with my hardon in my hand while I watch and listen as he takes my wife to his bedroom to fuck her. I can imagine asking him for some Kleenex to wipe the cum from my hand when he comes out from fucking my wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
answer to "love these stories'

I love these stories too and dream about letting MY wife have as many guys come over to fuck her as she would like. Better she gets fucked here at home where she can relax and be safe while enjoying a nice hard cock than out some back road with some axe murderer. I love my wife and want her to fuck anybody she wants. Just as long as she is safe and happy.( and I get to watch , listen or hear about it)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
My wife called

My wife called at 3:30pm. She had a meeting at her office in Des Moines at very nice hotel lounge with a "big" client and didn't know when she would get back. At 9 she called saying she was coming home soon. It's a half hour drive. She got home at 1am with new necklace resting on her cleavage and two extra buttons open on her blouse. Six weeks ago she had found my saved cuckold web links and has been hinting and leaving obvious unspoken tell-tale signs. Is she teasing or actually is it more?-FH

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

All these assholes with their little " my wife" comments. Bunch of bullshit from fools who ain't never been near a wife.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 3 years ago

I think 26thNC got it right.

Lumpy2Lumpy2over 1 year ago

I wish my wife would do this for me. Hot story

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Good story. I love thinking that my wife is so attractive and sexy that other men want to fuck her. To me that’s a compliment and as long as they aren’t rude or an asshole it excites me to watch them try.

They is nothing hotter then to see her cum so much she is worn out. I love to hear her say she can’t help it because he’s so big.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous