All Comments on 'Revenge of the Nerd Ch. 36'

by rpsuch

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
gravyruggravyrugover 13 years ago
Better than the last few

It still seems like you're trying to cram a lot of story into a small space. It feels like someone telling me a story when they've got a time limit.

AllosaurusRexAllosaurusRexover 13 years ago
Great

keep it comming

bruce22bruce22over 13 years ago
Very Interesting

Discovery is on both sides, but she does seem to have a self-destruct urge.

RHinSCRHinSCover 13 years ago
Still like it

Very good

WistfulSeniorWistfulSeniorover 13 years ago
Love Your Characers

I am enjoying your story so much, I just had to join and express my thanks for your efforts. Your characters are so real, I find myself anxiously looking forward to each chapter in their lives. You are doing an excellent job with this story, it is thoroughly enjoyable.

rpsuchrpsuchover 13 years agoAuthor
look for chapter 39

I think it will make a lot more sense after Chapter 39 (which is posted on my site www.peterschulman.com along with the first 38).

m48gunnerm48gunnerover 13 years ago
Good

Good, I was a bit put off by the last chapter. This one wrapped it up with a nice bow! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
need more!

I've been following the WHOLE story since chapter 15 or so ... is the whole thing finished yet? I want the whole thing!

BoringOldGuyBoringOldGuyover 13 years ago
Still good

Keep the chapters coming!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The 21 drinking age was due to 18 yr olds were selling to 16s, would drive drunk, die or kill some one.

19s would sell to 18s, who would sell to 16 etc.

21s don’t mix with 18s, 19s of 16s, which reduced teenage drunk driving deaths.

They brought it on themselves, so I don’t feel sorry for the 18 year olds, not being able to drink.

AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago

It's hard to find a story with this many chapters that doesn't rehash and rehash and rehash. I thought maybe this one wouldn't, but by this point it's just, "she's so beautiful. No man can resist her." He lets her put him down, but claims she loves him. But she's gonna change, but shes mean and keeps belittling him. Since she so unbelievably beautiful she's aloud too, LOL!! He should dump her for someone with inner beauty.

I have a feeling the rest of this story will be. She mistreats him he forgives her, she mistreats him he forgives her, she mistreats him he forgives her. I hope it's more than that!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous