All Comments on 'I Hate Christmas'

by SikFuk

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I enjoyed it!

First comment here. I appreciated your story and as a guy reading here it really felt like I was there type perspective. Hopefully you can continue the story later!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
outstanding

enjoyable take on the holidaze

RhavenRhavenover 13 years ago
Very Enjoyable

You kept me entertained. Well done.

Boxlicker101Boxlicker101over 13 years ago
A fun story

This was a fun story, but I think you damaged it a little by referring to "her droopy tits" toward the end. It built up quite well until you got to the sex, which seemed a bit too short to me, and I also have to wonder why you used a position as impersonal as doggy style. I would have thought Morgan on her back with you moving slowly on top of her would have been more natural, and it would have been much more erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
What romance?

You have a story with great potential but definitely in the wrong category and lacking developement. There was maybe a hint of romance but over kill on the Christmas song referrals. I was very happy to get a story that wasn't about an older woman that still looked 20. Thanks for making both of them real. I would have liked to see both characters not so needy and desperate but that does seem to be the norm these days. I think many will relate to both characters.

hopkinscmhopkinscmover 13 years ago
It belongs here just fine

I think it was cute. It wasn't long but it showed a guys perspective of what romance might mean to him. Woman want flowers and pretty words... I'm woman enough to know that men don't think like we do, but at least there is hope that love isn't one sided... Good job and keep up the good work. It was funny and I enjoyed the light hearted nature of it.

estragonestragonover 13 years ago
Lightweight but entertaining

Agreed about fewer references to music. A little too formulaic; I'd have liked more plot development. But a good start.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
*sigh*

a middle-aged women

Are you referring to her weight that she is enough for more than a single woman or do you also not proofread your stories like 99% of every other so called writer out there?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Sweeeeeeet!!

Thanks for the tale

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous