All Comments on 'Bound to My Mate Ch. 16'

by DoctorWolf

Sort by:
  • 45 Comments
pagemasterpagemasterover 13 years ago
Wow!

I was actually upset when I finished the second page and realized there wasn't a third!

I am completely drawn into this story. Great job!

sandman0312sandman0312over 13 years ago

I had fallen seriously behind on my reading and found that you had since continued this series after "the end...for now" in chapter eleven. You have really added a depth to this story that has made it even better in my eyes. The relationships are starting to firm up and the new ones are heartwarming. You have done a really good job at keeping us guessing. My mind has been fraught with speculation about the culprit behind this. I feel like there is a revelation coming that no one is going to suspect. Once I even thought it was Emily in the library with a candle stick! LMAO! Sorry couldn't help the Clue reference! :) Seriously though, I have really enjoyed these last few chapters even more than the first eleven and I think that you have honed your tallents nicely over the course of writing this. You have introduced some imaginative ideas into the story and I am looking forward to see where you take it from here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
OH no! Cliffhanger :)

I'm really enjoying this story ! Keep up the good work. Looking forward to seeing what big bad thing is coming :)

lostchickenlostchickenover 13 years ago
Oh Doc...

this is getting really interesting. I have so many questions, but I guess I shall wait for the next chapter to get my answers LOL

donaldedonaldeover 13 years ago
thank you

thank you for another wonderful chapter .really did enjoy it

i am so happy Emily found her mate looking forward to the next chapter

mokkelkemokkelkeover 13 years ago

nice addition for an even better story. i like how this is all evolving. :)

willieonewillieoneover 13 years ago
Mmm! Fasinating!

I still think the one behind all this is Bea she was Ryanna's friend and was one of the one who cornered Elisabeth in the clinic to warn her about the werewolves she also mentioned her gran was a witch from Haiti, so I was thinking she has taken her grans spell book and is using it against the weres to get even for killing her friend. I also don't trust this Dia character she seems to know way to much about them for a human I think she is working with the witch and that her truck is full of rogues ready to attack using the spells. LOL Can't wait for the next chapter please post soon so I can see how wrong my speculations are!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

OOOOOO Getting more and more interesting now..I'm glad the rogues were not bd just illinforme about the other wolves and their ways...glad to see Emily has found a mate and hope the other new packmtes do aswell..waiting with interest for the arrivl of their sister and her misterious friend D...!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
eiiiiiiiiiii!

Am chomping at my bit. I am chomping at my bits. Give meeeeeeee moooooooooooooore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wonderful!

This series is great, can't wait for the next chapters. Thank you.

catman71catman71over 13 years ago
more more more

i may have said that earlier, but it holds, more please its great. and me thinks dia is not the problem( one would hope)

canndcanndover 13 years ago

One of the BEST chapters yet. I really like the influx of new characters and you really put together a great storyline. It is interesting to see them acting as a pack on the outside and to see them be able to move into this pack and acclimate. They are such good kids...Rick is a sweetie and I can't imagine how hard it is to hear his mate talk of having gone through so much and having her be so scared...I hope you keep telling us more of how the girls slowly come around. I love how Joseph was an alpha to his pack but is willing to give that up though I'm sure the boys will always follow him to a point. Probably good Beta material. I am afraid that that truck may have a group of rogues or witches or something in it. The woman clearly wanted to keep June out of it by taking her to a hospital-if she's even sick. I'm surprised Joel wouldn't see it as a threat. He's gonna be screwed cause he gave his word to let her go...if she hurts the pack does he have to? I love that Emily found her mate and I hope we hear more about that. I hope things work out for Lucas. That guy can't catch a break. Though it is suprising he'd find a second mate isn't it? Look forward to lots more.

Jennyt82Jennyt82over 13 years ago
More, more, more!!

What can i say except give us more! Fantastic chapter!

EdwarusEdwarusover 13 years ago
Love it

I really love your series and i can't wait for the next chapter don't leave us waiting XD

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
You've had better...

Your chapters lately haven't been as good as the earlier ones. It's almost like your forcing yourself to pull out the length that your submitting. It's not doing your story any good, I see where your going with it, but your just not giving enough to your characters. The new four, come on you can do better than that. Your brushing over details that are important. We've all been waiting on the details of the disbanded pack and you brushed over that. I get that life gets in the way. We look forward to you postting a new chapter, but please, make them better than the ones before not worse.

Still looking forward to the next installment.

(ps: sorry for any edit errors, I write poetry not stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
love your story

stupid f***ing cliffhangers :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I so agreee

stupid cliffhangers make me wanna jump off a cliff. :D very good story but i don't think my nerves could take anymore bad stuff. ty

willieonewillieoneover 13 years ago
I don't agree! Anon!

I don't agree that the last few chapter haven't been as good as the first ones were, they have gotten better in my opinion!

As for Lucus finding a second mate being unusual as one commenter said well I am of the opinion that his soul mate was reincarnated in June and that is why his wolf recognised her as his mate so I am hoping that this mating is going to work out better for him this time or he may have to wait another few hundred years to find her again. LOL Maybe he kills Dia to save his June thus saving his alpha from breaking his word.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

please hurry up wit the rest of this story....i love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very Nice!

I just read this story from the first word and am marking it as a fave so I don't miss the next chapter. I disagree with the reader who says your last few chapters aren't as good. I think they are better. The story has developed nicely and I'm eager to see what happens next. If this is your first attempt, you should continue writing.

coyoteuglycoyoteuglyover 13 years ago

I like the fact that your story has a story line to it and is very much about the changing situations and how they are dealt with, not simply as a reason to write about sex. Keep up the great work and hope to see a new chapter soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
more please.

please right more. this story is one of the best ones ive read so far.

MizTMizTover 13 years ago
Praise

I truly find it hard to believe that this is your first story. It is so well written and you have continued to create wonderful new characters. I love the conversations that Liz and Joel have through their bond. And am so happy for Emily to have found her mate, and hope Lucas has found his true mate. I don't believe the other wolf was his true mate. I know I just have to keep reading to find out what happens next. And keep reading I will, for you are doing a real kick ass job on your first story.

rosamundirosamundiover 13 years ago
You really should consider going pro with your writing,,,

I'm a picky old editor and I love your work. You've created your own version of werewolf lore and kept it consistent. The erotica is hot and juicy, but there's so much more here. Your characters are both kick ass and kind of adorable as couples. The plot is fascinating and every time I conjecture I'm wrong, which is the mark of genius at work.

I'm as busy as the next partner and mother, so I don't nag, but I do look forward to every new chapter and check back often.

Now if we can just get Pandarus to update as often as you do! I noticed you're also a _Sacrifice_ fan. :)

el_diablo8504el_diablo8504over 13 years ago
Riveting read!!!

I spent the entire day reading all the chapters in one go today...

Havent come across something as good as this one a long time... you make all the characters so real and believable.. pls post soon can't wait..

stormy0628stormy0628over 13 years ago
WOW! great story

I spent all day reading this from start to finish. I just couldn't stop...much to my husband's chagrin. I can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the GREAT work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Addicting!

I LOVE this story! I stumbled across it last night and stayed up reading as much as I could. I was enthralled and couldn't turn off the computer. PLEASE write more, and soon!! Like other people have commented, you should go pro! I would pay $ to own this story. Keep up the amazing work!

willieonewillieoneover 13 years ago
Groooooooan!

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeese don't keep us waiting any longer! Neeeeeeeeed my DC fix!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Dry opinion

The story goes really smooth. Please add some passion to the secondary characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Okay this is the thing.....

...you're more concerned with the plot, characters, story line, than describing a great fuck or a great fucking orgy. Now, I don't know specifically how much better you could describe the orgy, it's your damn story, but this venue, literotica, is for great sex stories. You have it in you to describe the pack sex better...huffing, sniffing, growling, teeth, whatever...shit! The point being...this story's sex scene STUNK! Why the 4? cuz all in all I KNOW you can do better...shit man...give us some internal dialouge on how the dog leader transmitted his lust to the pack when he's in full fuck mode or something....sheeeiittt!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great job

Your story is great. Unlike other authors you have an actual story, with plot, character development and background. Life in the pack is described, relationships aren't mindless sex with no thoughts to other things and descriptions are interesting and relevant.

Keep up the good work!

lucci53lucci53over 12 years ago
like it....

but I feel like something's missing. I agree with both of the last two comments-I love your story, characters, plot development e.t.c and completely value a story that has a real plot to it and isn't just endless mindless fucking. However, this is an erotica site and when the sex comes it seems to be lacking the passion-you almost skimmed over the pack sex and I agree it needs a little something more just to take this story from really great to amazing. Other than that, I am really enjoying it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
secondary characters

loving all the new mate relationships starting up. keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great story

i absolutely love this story. it's better then my romance novels. i notice a lot of people are complaining about the lack of sex scenes but truth be told, i'm so wrapped up in the story that i don't care as much about the sex. there are tons of stories on this site that is nothing but sex and i suggest if you need it that bad go find those stories. i like the story just as it is, keep up the great work!

SurprisingMyselfSurprisingMyselfover 12 years ago
You are amazing Dr. Wolf

I turned to this story as you have had to take some time off from Slave to the Servants and I am so glad I did! I haven't left comments, for which I apologize, but have voted 5 stars on every chapter as well many favorites. The freshest part of these stories for me is the way you delve into the den and the time spent as actual wolves. These are not just sexy humans who occasionally turn into wolves and back. You have really integrated it into their lives as you present them to us. I love Joel! And Elizabeth is such an awesome heroine. Smart, sassy, sexy and as capable as Joel. But she has gotten herself into quite a few sticky situations that Joel has rescued her from commandingly, but not with damsel in distress connotations. She is just used to running her own life, but came to accept that if she wanted to be with Joel she was going to have to let him teach her how to learn a new way of life.

But he has also gotten used to learning from her, and he depends upon her as much as she does him. The two are such great partners - and so sexy together! Their chemistry and the way they collaborate to take care of the pack, really adds credence to the idea that there is one mate that each wolf is waiting for. They are perfect together. He is the dominant wolf, the alpha, but I love how sometimes as Elizabeth has gotten so acclimated to her role she recognizes his insecurity and makes sure he knows that she needs his scent on her. Such a great story. I could easily see this as a series. Thanks for sharing your gift.

oneboobeeoneboobeeabout 12 years ago

Best story I have read since I have been coming to this web page..Keep up the writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
So Tired. . . . .

But I can't stop reading! I promised myelf I would stop and go to sleep 3 chapters ago, lol where has this story been all my life?

secretdesires69secretdesires69over 11 years ago

Enthralling as always! 5 stars... Again. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
plz dont stop!

I love this story, havent been able to stop reading. I cant stand the thought of it endinv!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Why do I have a bad feeling the truck trailer is chock full of trouble? Hmm...

Twink1o1Twink1o1about 9 years ago
MORE

I need to know more. This story is so good i'm addicted. Can't wait till you write more.

Love your newest biggest fan,

Twink1o1

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

One of the best books I've read in a very, very, very long time. It has everything, romance, intrigue, strong characters and a fluid story line.

I'm new to you a an author, and as soon as I finish this book, I will be looking to read anything else that you have written.

JulielleJulielleover 4 years ago
💗

I love your story. Amazing characters, love and mystery. You’re writing is good and your characters are well developed. I’ve had a hard time putting it down

Clarissa72Clarissa72about 4 years ago
Dia

Is selling the stuff. That’s why she knows a lot and wants to leave. She wants to continue her lucrative business transactions.. ie mutt, stealing, semi trucker. Great story that I can’t stop reading.🙂

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I've read the story before, myself, but it's been a long time since, so I'm enjoying it all over again! I don't remember what's coming next, but if I had to guess I would say a trailer full of rogues! Sadly, nobody seems to have devious brains n the security department of the pack, or there would be a couple dozen machine guns aimed at the trailer! And Joel promised to let the chick go too, doh!

Drop off rogues, check! Drive home, check! Lol!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous