All Comments on 'Milking Mom'

by Clausimotto

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Is this how Norman Bates got started?

Wow, so here we have a tale of child abuse followed by a butch Lezzie session. This woman's son in destined to be the next Norman Bates or worse. A tale of truely fucked up ideas. Please please don't ever do this shit in real life, the world already has enough wackjobs without creating new ones.

tcitalianguytcitalianguyover 13 years ago
Feminism

Definitely neo-dyke-feminism at work here. This is total unappealing trash as it is.

HeyAllHeyAllover 13 years ago
sexy story

I really enjoyed it. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
mustard

In the first paragraph you mean to say mustered, as in collected or assembled. Mustard is not a verb. It is a condiment.

leodragn76leodragn76over 13 years ago
thank you

loved this story you should really do more with this one just great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
more

Where the rest of the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
End results.

Well, there's an origin story of a serial killer who'll be cutting the fingers off women who look like his mom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
When you try to treat men like this?

They tend to react badly, get baseball bats and demonstrate on different bodies parts how wrong you are in your thinking. So did the women make it to the emergency room or did they go straight to the morgue? Stupid, illogical story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
dumb

People in general, not just men, tend to react badly to stuff like this. Yes, sometimes you can cowe and subjugate someone, but usually with disastrous results. Sometimes they become sexual sadists or pedofiles needing sexual control constantly. It almost always backfires on the instigator. This has nothing to do with 'milking' or carrying for her son'. She is trying to teach her friend to abuse her son also. If you want to fantasize and write about women who hate men, just do it. Don't suggest to women who don't like men or their son's that they rape them into impotence. Oh, and by the way, for afters engage in sapphic sex while fantasizing about their sons fucking each other. You know, some readers may be twisted enough to actually try this after reading it. Some fools believe everything printed or on the internet must be true. Dumbass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
repeat

Dumbass. I'll never read any of your 'stuff' again. I have several friends who read literotica and they do ad infinitum and I intend to start the word along about the negative and abusive trash that you write. You also need to take some college courses in Grammer and Composition, with emphasis on punctuation. Moron. Don't you know that this almost always backfires? Who do you think you are to even suggest the idea of rapeing 18 or 19 yr old boys? This is not erotica or even porn, as both at least suggest sexual content. This is only about abuse, control, betrayal of the trust a son has in his mother, and mental sickness. In this case the sickness begins with the writer. Your character is not enjoying sex with her son or sex with her neighbor. She is getting a power trip twisting others into her web of control. She controls and rapes her son, she takes control of her neighbor by making use of her sexual need and confusion about how to handle her son's new sex drives, just as she'll soon take control of of her neighbor's son because he trusts his mother and she is falling into this woman's trap. This is crap, about crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Please

Let me know when the next part of this story comes out. I really can't wait. Unlike some of the others leaving comments. Hopefully this will be a multiple chapter or multiple story continuations.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
mmmmm

very nice!

ihavealittlepeenieihavealittlepeenieabout 7 years ago
ignore all those negative comments

all those stupid assholes complaining are just stuck up ignorant idiots who obviously are clueless about sexuality. There are thousands of males who fantasize about experiencing this type of humiliation and get off on it, and there are a few thousand very lucky ones who actually get to live it out. Morons, haven't you heard of CUCKOLDING? Apart from a slightly rushed feeling to the story and spelling errors, I enjoyed it. The only things I would change is making Billy be wearing see through panties, have his entire body hairless, and have Deb enjoy seeing the side profile of Billy's limp dick and seeing the jets of cream shooting out into the panties. Also, fill out Deb's reactions a little bit as she gets fucked, that part was over too quickly. Otherwise, you did a great job with this lovely, erotic story. I'm going to go rub some cream out of my little hairless pink peenie now, while I fantasize about being in Johnny's position . . .

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

that story was awsome!! Any chance for a second chapter? I know it's Johnny's turn but can you have Pat fuck her son with the strapon? that would be so hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Milk that boy

Hot story of boy being fingered fuck til he cum made me cum lots.

combatmediccombatmedicalmost 3 years ago

I bet the other boy is going to be an odd fixture to be coming over to the house when his friend isn't home.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story is just a fantasy of some divorced feminist single MILF that hates men..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous