All Comments on 'Teen's Submissive Journey Ch. 01'

by abiguy

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
WickedWendyDruWickedWendyDruover 13 years ago
Great Start

Yes, this definitely has potential. It should be great to find out what happens when they meet, and Paul finds out that he's got himself an 18 year-old virgin... because there's no way in *hell* this kid is going to pull off being anything else!! And honestly... what mid-thirty-something is going to turn away the chance to deflower such a sweet angel? Yes... definitely looking forward to seeing you get down to the sweet, dirty, nasty and glorious...

abiguyabiguyover 13 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks everyone for the feedback. Chapter 2 is in review and should be available soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Awesome

Start to hopefully more stories cumming soon.

Thanks

K

liz33ndliz33ndover 7 years ago
bi-curious

good start, but 23 nd told paul he could show up after school? oops, but I will keep reading, this is the story that turns me on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Great start please finish the story

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 3 years ago

Good start.but you didn't really get into the story much. Way too short.

philatanusphilatanusover 2 years ago

Dale turns 18, and all of a sudden he has privacy in his own room? Hard to believe. Story jumped all over.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very much looking forward to the next chapter. Lots of potential, it would be fun following Dale's journey...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Id like to read details of how you enjoyed being submissive to men. How they fondled you and caressed your nipples, how they might play with your ass while you lay on your tummy, then flip you over and push their hard cock into you. And demand that you look at them in the eye as they fuck you! Or maybe they could have you bend over your couch while they spank your bare bottom with their hand, making your buttocks nice and pink. And when he took off his belt and began to spank you hard, you whimpered in pain, but loved the feeling! I want you to really be submissive, Dale. Do it.

AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago

This could have been a good story, but you have made the worse mistake as a writer. Your chapters are only 1,000 or less words so a reader spends more time getting the next page up then it takes to read any page.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous