All Comments on 'Fun With Sister-in-Law'

by Priapus

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
nice

Sexy story, but would love you to write chapter two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
thick pubic hair

Just love a woman's thick pubic hair. Sue's bushy cunt was simply awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Similar Situation

Your story brought back fond memories. My wife arranged for me to fuck her oldest sister without her knowing. She thought she had seduced me but my wife set the whole thing up. We still kid her about it even after several more fucks over the years. I wish I had balls like yours because she also is a ball freak. Great story and good luck with your sister-in-law

don87654don87654over 18 years ago
Too many realistic errors

Unless you are a sibling to a Hereford bull, or an American Saddler stallion, you are full of shit when you are talking about balls the size of a grapefruit, or even an orange. Most old men get big sacks of nuts, but then their peckers won't get stiff.

Also, it seems to be that your wife told you that she was going to leave you two alone so her sis and you could enjoy each other and she went into the bedroom? Then later you and your wife followed her (your wife) into the bedroom? How many wives do you have? Maybe you are a Mormon?

You need to get your brains out of your little head and back into the head on your neck. This would be a very erotic situation, but you ruin it with your runny semen thinking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
erotic but totally unrealistic

Good erotic descriptions but the whole story is out of the range of even fantasy. Guys nude sunbathing in area where guests will enter, wives setting him up for sister or vica versa. Come on, maybe in Hollywood but not in the real world. Sounds like a horny teenagers version of what marriage is like.

FCGuyFCGuyabout 18 years ago
Fun but preposterous

Not sure if this story should be here or in the humor section considering how ridiculous some of the dialogue is. Awful lot of grammatical errors, too. Need to proofread your stuff...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Balls?

Balls the size of an orange are small? I must be really deprived....

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Fucking N.M. my dear fat Sister in law

It was my fantasy from day one when I was married to fuck my eldest Sister in law N.M. but the chance came after 2o years of our wedding when she was nearing 50 and myself 46. She was 8 years older to my wife and on the heavy side. When we got married I was overawed by her huge mammaries over 44 + but when i Finally got to bed her she was 46+ in her breasts and over 50+ at her buttocks. Her thighs were massive and i could just encirle them with my both arms. Her most positive plus point was her smiling mouth and her pert nose and her jestful spirit. I was staying at their place overnight and her husband jockingly said to me what I thought of his Fat wife. I said that she was the sexiest woman in my eyes and he challenged me to bed her. I took the challenge and after drinks when her husband had wilfully gone out to bring somethings I touched her and also felt her huge boobs and praised her for the massive thighs and touched her. She exploded like a fire cracker as she had not been felt and fucked by her husband for long for he considered her a tub of lard and she melted like putty in my hands and began flowing like an open faucet. Then that night I fucked her missionary style and also doggy style and I sucked her clitoris which was perhaps her first time to be sucked and then she was mine for ever. I have been fucking her since then and with the knowledge of her husband and my wife. The lady is the best fuck. I recommend all to find and fuck the fat ladies as they are very grateful and cooperative.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
one question...

What's your wife's name?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good story!

Umm.... great story! My girlfriend's ex's sister is a piece of hot stuff... this is giving me wicked ideas... yummy!

One problem... what happened to chapter 2? :-(

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Absolute heap of shit story.

No writing skills and stupid as they come !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I fantasize about my sister in law also, she has seen my cock at least once, I have seen her bare breasts and ass once, she is very sexy, and flirts all the time!

sp9rkssp9rksalmost 7 years ago
Suggestions to improve this story

- Fix your character's confusing dialogue. To do this, google it and follow the guidelines.

- Re write all the sentences where you've created confusion. Some relate to "your wife" then "Sue", then "your wife". Run on sentences confuse and leave the reader out of breath. Unless you're deliberately using a longish sentence to create that specific "feeling" in the reader, your story will flow better by sticking in more full stops.

- I encourage you to keep writing, and listen to critique. Even the harshest comments are a litmus test of how the reader felt. Don't be discouraged by this because their comment took time to put there. They say it to get improvement for next time they read your stuff.

- While literotica surely is not necessarily fact or plausibility based, you'll have more success if the believability factor is notched up a little. HOWEVER, balls the size of grapefruit is a feature of your story. If people have a problem with that then why come to this site to read? Make sure your story is in the right section.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Cheap whore and an asshole.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Grapefruit? Oranges? Come on!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Good story for an open rel. Needs editing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous