All Comments on 'Darin's Fantasy'

by emmajordan90

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Fantastic

Please keep writing wonderful stories like this. I love reading stories from a woman's view.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Nice Female Fucking Story

It's great to see women dominate their pussy-licking husbands. It gets us wet and makes the eventual fuck all the sweeter. I shave my cunt as well and all my men luv it, including my husband. Luv and Wet Kisses, Sexy Little M

jasonnhjasonnhover 13 years ago
Well.....

It seems like he's well on the way to the "she" side of a gay relationship if he got "the best orgasm" of his life from anal sex and he is completely passive in their lovemaking. She had to get herself off. He is married to a woman why? He needs a cock in his ass and she doesn't need him to get off. Please don't get me wrong. Anal sex is fine and if my partner wanted to "do me" for a change of pace I would give it a go but I wouldn't be obsessing over it and would not be completely passive in lovemaking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Definitely NOT "gay" sex!

If a woman is doing it, it is NOT "gay sex". Ask any gay sex expert, like Dan Savage. He has dealt with this question in his national column. I personally really enjoy being "pegged" every once in a while, but I am completely turned off by the thought of a guy doing it to me. I like to pretend my woman has a cock, but in my imagination she is a WOMAN who can shift back and forth from cock to pussy, just like I as a MAN can shift back and forth from pussy to cock. It has to do with the pleasure of "surrender" and "opening" and experiencing BOTH sides of human sexuality. I want it ALL!

And incidentally, the prostate massage feels great AND also helps with the urination problems that older men experience. If this type of story doesn't turn you on, just go read something else, but don't make BS judgments when you don't know WTF you are writing about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Didnt

think the story deserved a 1 star but I couldn't vote lower , wrong category as well .

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Taking anything up the ass,

If you are a man and you get turned on by having something shoved up your ass then the term 'GAY' or at the very least 'BI' applies to you. I don't know any 'STRAIGHT' men that would take a cock, fake or otherwise up their shithole. So if the reader who wants a hermaphrodite as a wife wants to get fucked up the ass then that's his problem. Which ever way he or they paint it, it's still 'GAY'. 1 star for wrong category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Not gay

Emma,thankyou for the story,take no notice of the other comments.Good on you,if you both like this, keep going.My second girlfriend suggested this because when she was giving me a blowjob she would always push her finger into my arse and she reckoned that my cock grew and i would give her heaps of cumm.So,after i had fucked her she said i will make you hard again,she began sucking me,then went away and came back with a small strap- on,some lube.Now she liked anal sex and said why not see what happened.Lube was applied,i lay down and she slowly pushed the strap on into me,my cock growing hard.Then she gently slid in and out,it felt uncomfortable at first but she kept going and cumm for the second time spurted out of me.She was so horny,i licked her pussy until she came.We are no longer together,i am married,certainly not gay,so enjoy each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
YES you are GAY.

When a man gets fucked up the ass with a cock fake or not he is GAY. Simple.

OtazelOtazelover 13 years ago
Strange Definition.

People do seem to have a strange definition of 'gay'. A man is 'gay' if he has sexual feelings for other men instead of women. If he fancies both he is 'bi' and if he fancies just women he is 'straight'. It has nothing whatever to do with having objects inserted into his arse. A man who enjoys being fucked by a woman wearing a strap-on is weird not gay! And before you ask, I'm neither gay nor weird.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Consenting adults

Great story, wish I was Darin! There are many different things over a lifetime that influence what turns different people on. As a young boy, I received quite a few enemas, which would sometimes give me a little stiffy. I had no idea why, but it felt good when I pressed that little thing against the towel on the floor below me. Consequently, as an adult I have always been somewhat of an "ass man". I enjoy anal stimulation, and am also very attracted to women's bottoms. My wife was an expert with a hand job and donned a strap-on several times. Probably the best orgasm of my life was while I straddled her, riding her dildo. She lotioned her hands and formed a tunnel for my cock on her belly, so as I thrusted back and forth, the dildo fucked my ass and I fucked her slippery grip. Absolutely fantastic, made my eyes roll back in my head and I realized I was grunting like a gorilla! I sure do miss her and hope to find someone else to share those activities with again someday. The importand details: LOTS of lubrication, lots of time to get relaxed back there, and take plenty of time just to enjoy playing with each other and getting to know what makes each other feel good. Men, whatever you're doing or having done to you, if you enjoy doing it with a woman YOU'RE NOT GAY. And if you have an understanding partner to share these activities with, you're one of the luckiest people in the world. And as far as whether this story is under the wrong category, If Jamie isn't a loving wife, I don't know who is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
1 star.

GAY story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Small minded

Anyone who says a guy is gay because he enjoys his prostate stimulated is small minded, unintelligent and clearly has no understanding about anatomy. It its a simple anatomy and pleasure stimulation by a woman. Just because she is using a phalus doesn't make him gay idiot. He is not attracted to men, which is the meaning of gay. He is attracted to his wife.

Remember better to keep your mouth closed and be thought an idiot than open it and prove you are one!

roscovichroscovichabout 13 years ago
How small minded... small minded !

All right,no more small jokes !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

i enjoy a stiff one from my wife

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
GAY = homosexual

i.e. same gender, this guy is doing it with his WIFE.

SHE is a WOMAN.

HE is a MAN.

They are NOT the same gender SO NOT HOMOSEXUAL. Are we straight now?

escriterraescriterraover 12 years ago
Yes, this is a story of a truly loving wife pleasing herself and her man.

Sexual enjoyment, the thrill of seeing your mate in the throes of intense erotic pleasure, the satisfaction of causing your own delicious orgasm as you push your partner over the edge into that toe-curling place of incredible release --- these things should be what every wife does for her husband and every husband does for his wife.

This story's protagonist takes the initiative and finds, for her, a new way to give her husband intense sexual pleasure, discovering in the process how very pleasurable this new way to play is for her own satisfaction. It certainly seems that both parties are winners in this exchange!

And a story about a lady finding the joys of sliding her strapon inside her lover's willingly offered private opening is always a delight . . .

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 12 years ago
his choice

but next time give a warning, and I must be very small minded because this should be in the gay section.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great story

Nice story! ... although I don't understand how sex between a man and a woman belongs in the gay section :S

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
And now the divorce

This is why you talk. And you don't just spring a fantasy that was supposed to remain a fantasy on anyone.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 10 years ago
innocence

innocence at its best. good luck to them. I think hubby better watch out for what he leaves on the puter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I am ready

Just what I want from my wife!

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Not

Not a place that I would want to go. Yearly physical is enough for me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous