All Comments on 'Christmas Surprise'

by jrand4

Sort by:
  • 60 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
lost a wife

too bad he lost his wife and she will never be his loving wife again. sick

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Sick shit!

Now she's a fucking whore and her husband is a cuckold wimp! I hated this story!

seacoastcoupleseacoastcoupleover 13 years ago
I just love Christmas!

And I especially love Christmas stories about sexy Hotwives giving their husbands what they want for the big day!

eagle14eagle14over 13 years ago
Your shoe size

What's the heading mean?

Simple it's a number that is more that twice jrand4's IQ.

Any moron who writes a story that presents such an unrealistic image of a male would have to be pushing it to have an IQ in double figures (for jrand4 that means more than 9).

All this story tells us is how to destroy a marriage, with a man who doesn't love his wife and a woman who doesn't love her husband, while the readers are expected to be stupid enough to believe statements of proclaimed love.

You would be better off writing stories about how Christmas is actually a terrorist plot to destroy the west by getting everyone fat from over eating and lazy from sitting in front of TVs playing PS & Wii.

Do the world a favor jrand4 cancel you internet service sell your computer and crawl back under the rock you came from, where I'm sure your species mates in a fashion similar to your story.

BigJohn601BigJohn601over 13 years ago
All he needs now is a divorce lawyer.....

I don't care for wimp husbands.

m48gunnerm48gunnerover 13 years ago
Rats,

Turns out that it is just another wimp cuckold husband story. Wife finds stud, wife screws stud, wife "loves" husband, but is never going to be satisfied with him again...husband agrees and wimps out. I like open marriages, but this wimp, cuckold just is a major turn off to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
One star ,

went to the comment section and that was enough . One star for all stories like this till these fucked up people move this shit to group sex/fetish

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Nice job!

Thought it was an interesting and written well Not my cup of tea but these stories get me pissed off whihc is why I read them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
One Star

because that is as low as can be given. Wrong category and he such a pussy whipped wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Man oph man

It's a special kind of wimp that loves to have his wife tell him about guys she's fucked..while he playes with his little dicky...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
My first reaction-You're still married to this slut?

If this story is based on truth, you author have a problem. If fiction, the reality of a very conservative sexual wife becoming a full blown slut is very difficult to swallow. You writing ability has promise, your theme, I'm afraid, will be bashed by many. You're joining the countless new authors this year who cater to the wimpy humiliating cuckold lovers. Too bad, you couldn't channel your talent elsewhere. ML

RyeandGingerAyleRyeandGingerAyleover 13 years ago
I don't know which is more fun...

...reading your excellent tale, or the numerous predictable slags from the ever-vigilant loving-wives troll who's now going by various names as well as the courageous "Anonymous".

Ducky7Ducky7over 13 years ago
Find something else to do and stop writing.

Please make this your last story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
What About Jack?

Don't leave Jack out in the cold though. How about John coming over and working wifey over in front of hubby for the next story. Then the third installment can entail hubby coming home and finding Jack there taking his lovely wife for his own selfish pleasure.

VertexVertexover 13 years ago
I enjoyed it a lot

it always amazes me that people read stories in this section and criticise the nature of the content. Don't listen to them, keep writing, you're doing a great job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
it amazes me

it amazes me how people like VEXTER can express their opinion but don't want people who don't share their opinion to have one. Take the cock out of your mouth and mind your own business hitler.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Yet another sick cuckold is born.

There really is one born every minute. The woman you are married to, someone who deosn't love or respect you, has played you for a fool. A cuckold wimp pathetic fool. That is what you are. She is a slut/whore you are a stupid pathetic wimp cuckold fool. You deserve each other. I hope you both die of Aids.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
What's becoming predicatable is

the ever growing need for the cuckold lovers to bash those that don't share their opinion for this fetish. Shame they can't just praise the author that feed their fetish, but have to make worthless comments to those that disagree with their lifestyle. ML

obtusemanobtusemanover 13 years ago
not my cup of tea

Your protagonist got just what he asked for. Hope he can deal with the aftermath. Saw where this was going when he suggested '5' to his wife, which she described as a slut. What do sluts do? This makes him a cuck and the Genie's not going back in the bottle.

If this were not a story, I'd put money on them not being together in five years; and, I'm not a betting man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Typical fag bullshit.

Crap!

OldHidekiOldHidekiover 13 years ago
Be careful what you wish for.

As soon as she mentioned the word "slut" he should have known. He should have stopped at 3, and tested the waters. I hope he enjoys his present.

Mongo837Mongo837over 13 years ago
read the comments

uno starro !

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Pile of dog crap

Look boys if you don't like having sex with a woman why not simply leave then alone,not marry them and let them go on with their lives without you. This stupid crap of marrying them and then dreaming of them cheating on you is such a waste of effort. It's simply idiotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
sickly non-erotic - just writer sought male humiliation

Just another sicko writer into self disrespect and male humiliation.<P>

Why does this self denigration crap excite these weak jaded spineless wanna be wimps?<P>

Sadly sick writer - you need help - soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
oh COME ON!!!!!

women don't talk like that! That was a mix between soap-opera and political speach. Totaly un-erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great first effort, keep it up

You've created some good characters, please write a continuation.

And ignore the troll(s). They post the same garbage on all loving wives stories, probably without even reading them. It's a compulsion driven by SPA (small penis anxiety).

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Ignore the twat before me.

It has a compulsion to insult every other point of view it comes in contact with. It is incapable of accepting another persons viewpoint. It is a sad lonely figure that trolls comments. Your story still sucks though. Cuckold assholes like you do not deserve to live.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Outstanding

Great buildup of tension, very hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

1 STAR. When will the webmasters create a cuckold wimp/slut/whore category. That is where this shit belongs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great cuckold story!

To those who don't like cuckold stories: Why do you read them?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wrong Section

I am sure there are some insecure guys around that love this type of story, you just need to find the right section to put it in. This is Loving Wives, not Slut Wives.

deadonedeadoneover 13 years ago
Fuck for brains husband, slut wife

She already was a slut and is just now is dumping on him. He is dumber then a bed post.

Dump her ass and buy John a bottle of good Scotch for revealing the worthless tramp she is.

Hell sell her to a slum pimp, make some money. When shes dead in two years collect the insurance. WIN-WIN-who the fuck cares.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
The people who hate all cuckold stories

probably don't even read them, so don't take their criticism seriously. They're just trolls stiring shit out of a pathetic need for attention. Either that or they do find these stories exciting and can't face up to their own sexuality so that they have to tear down others who can. Like men who can't stop thinking about having sex with men, but find the idea so contrary to their self image that they go around hating gays.

The sickness is in the compulsive hatred, not in what some people find erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
The people who hate all cuckold stories

probably don't even read them, so don't take their criticism seriously. They're just trolls stiring shit out of a pathetic need for attention. Either that or they do find these stories exciting and can't face up to their own sexuality so that they have to tear down others who can. Like men who can't stop thinking about having sex with men, but find the idea so contrary to their self image that they go around hating gays.

The sickness is in the compulsive hatred, not in what some people find erotic.

DocCISDocCISalmost 13 years ago
Well done...

Agree with the original post...if people don't want like these types of stories, why read them?

Very well done, although the wife's reservations towards doing what she did could have been prolonged...as well as stretching out the photographic series a bit more.

Still, goo read and exciting...keep it up!

EarlSaxxEarlSaxxabout 12 years ago
Hot Christmas!

Very well written, the story was hot and the wife must be very pretty. One the better stories I have read in a long time, it sounds true.

Sub_HubbieSub_Hubbieover 11 years ago
Hot!

Loved it. 'Turning the pages' with the pictures got me rock hard! Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
pure cuck trash

he has the divorce evidence in his hands

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Agree with OldHideki

Be careful what you wish for, you just MAY get it! (although it sounds like you don't mind that she'll be boffing a guy with a big potbelly more and more!). On that assumption, 4*

(if assumption is wrong, then you should have opted for level 3)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What you wish for?

I hope they both enjoyed her game. Now comes the divorce from the slut. I hope she enjoys that too. She earned it. She might consider a trip to the free clinic to get tested. Nasty behavior elicits nasty surprises. She earned that too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Use

Use the pics and video in the divorce and kick the whore to the street. Then sue the two bastards responsible and move on.

OOAAOOAAover 10 years ago
EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Excellent story!!!

I love the way you write, how you increase the level of exciting throughout the story!!! 5 stars!!!

FullCircle56FullCircle56over 10 years ago
Pictures Supplied, Free of Charge

At least she supplied him proof for the divorce. When reality and fantasy collide, consequences can be a bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
nope

she went to far for me. the door would be next for her. chuck tale

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
She went far...

Really she went far, and used the excuse of #5 to cheat. But if was weak enough to accepted it and even like it, who are we to desagree? With me she would go pass the Christmas and forever with the lover!!!

GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
Be Careful What You Ask For,'Cause You May Just Get It! Up the Ass!

Don't understand why so me commenters don't realize that the true motivation of the wimpy,cuckold husband here is to be totally humiliated.The tiny-dicked husband is void of self-worth and wants his wife to see him for what he is,and add some more fuel to the fire!

If the writer hadn't wimped out,and actually wrote a 2nd chapter,we could have read about how Wimpy joined his wife on the bed and was made airtight by Fatso and Donkey Dong. Then while DD was fucking the shit out of wifey,Fatso was having his ass sucked by Wimpy,who sucked the shit out of him.

It's ALL a bunch of SICK SHIT,which I truly hope is fiction. I'd hate to think that the many wimpy cuckolds who populate so many stories on this sight are actuactually slithering amongst us!

(ps : To all of the nutless cucks who will say that I don't understand,I say,"You're right,thank Christ!"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

She is now no longer a loving wife she has deliberately cuckolded him supposedly as a Xmas present, it didn't matter which number he chose, number 5 had already been done, she used sleight of hand to get him to opt for 5. I hope he has balls and kicks her out but he seems to be dithering and may turn out to be a wimp and letting his wife whore around the slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Really fucked up

Stupid fucking story

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 6 years ago
Don't call John

Drop her off at his place with nothing but a couple of garbage bags of her crap, change the locks, burn the rest of her shit and take a holiday cruise. Maybe find a better woman.

cockcriticcockcriticover 6 years ago
CUCKOLD

Another stupid cuck with his brains in his cock end.

johsunjohsunover 4 years ago
There's an old time moral to this story.

Be careful what you wish for.

Well, it's his own fault, she warned him against number 5. But she must have wanted something like that all along for her to have even put number 5 on the list in the first place.

Pour Doug.

kirei8kirei8almost 4 years ago
I really can't believe

how many sick fucks favorited this demented story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
nasty

nasty whore

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

ROFLMFAO

Trying really hard to make it seem like cucking involves love....it does not, it never has and it never will. Some idiots think it does but it involves selfishness, an ability to disconnect the love you have for your partner, and a healthy does of disrespect...though that comes a little down the road.

And that, my dear closet queen, is why cuck couples marriages almost never survive.

CrazyDaveTrucker60CrazyDaveTrucker60over 1 year ago

Wow. That went south quickly. I always am surprised how many people love this cuck shit. It kinda sickens me. His "loving wife" is not his anymore. Might as well call it a day and start the divorce paperwork. Merry fuckin Christmas. How to kill your relationship real quickly. Of course if she's this willing to do all that sex stuff at the drop of a hat, would you really want her as your wife? Start packing.

becontree2001ukbecontree2001ukover 1 year ago

Good story. Do not be put off by the haters. Carry on writing and enjoy the experience

HighBrowHighBrow9 months ago

Great Femdom agitprop fun.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

it is a very nice thing to do for your wife and get her a big cock for Christmas eve

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous