All Comments on 'Making Dad Cum in My Mouth'

by Giveandgetoral

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
Oral RexOral Rexover 13 years ago
Great story

Pacing, ambience, characters, dialogue,...and great sex. Nothing missing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wow!

What a great 3-way fuck! My wife, a late bloomer told me that she was introduced to sex by her parents one night when she interrupted them. Instead od shooing her away, they invited her into their bed and gave her a really mind blowing workout. She got to know what cum and pussy juice is. They had sessions at least once a month until we got married. I'm not sure, but I suspect she and Daddy are still fucking when they can get away with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
he/she

It's a great story. I recommend using fewer pronouns. In a threesome or more, it's hard to keep track of who is doing what to whom, if you use too many he's and she's. But I loved the story.

texas_omtexas_omover 13 years ago

This was really hot. Maybe it should have gotten a Scorching Rating

LongTongue42LongTongue42over 13 years ago
Your best most erotic story.

I loved Keri and the fact that she loves sucking her hubby off,swallowing all he can give her. I just LOVED Dawn sucking his pussy juice covered cock,she got to taste mom as well as dad. I hope this was just part 1 of a multiple part story. I want Keri & Dawn going down on each other and like any husband I think it would awesome if Keri sucks Dan's cum out of her daughter's pussy while they 69. That would have the same effect on Dan as if he had taken 2 viagra pills,watching them will really turn him on.Every man wants to watch his wife eat pussy, I sure as hell do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

AWESOME story. I could see it happening. I've used it quite a few times.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
She told me about it

We were driving home one weekend and my wife told me about catching my dad jacking-off. She told me that she wished I was as well hung as he was.

We had a way to drive and she asked me to jack-off for her which I did and she enjoyed watching me "cum"

After we got home and she had practically gotten naked, she sucked me off while I teased her about my Dad's cock

When went to our bedroom and she took her dildo and played with her pussy while I got it on video and she teased her sweet wet twat and told me how she wished she had given him a blowjob

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Just like my adventure

Had almost the same thing happen when my wife, daughter and I were camping.

We had fifth wheel camper with only one bed and a couch. Our daughter was on the couch and a storm came in. She asked to get in bed with the wife and I. She got in on my side of the bed. I had fallen asleep and woke up a little later with my arm over my daughter. I had one of her breast in my hand and her nipple was hard. My cock was hard and up against her ass crack. I started rocking back and forth and then I felt my daughters hand back and push my cock down and as I pushed forward I slipped in her wet and very hot pussy about an inch. About that time my wife reached around me and put her hand on my cock and whispered in my ear "go ahead and push it in her all the way". I did. God what a night and there has been a lot more of them in the past year.

karansinghkaransinghalmost 12 years ago
Awesome

Would like to have it with my daughter too and maybe my wife's real sister if possible.

It is amazing to see 2 women servicing your cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
nice story

This story made me so hard that after i read it i went to my stepdaughtes room whe fust tured 16. And when she saw my hard dick she asked me who it was for. And i told her it was for her if it was ok. She told me sure it was ok jf i didnt mind that she was a virgin. So we had the greatest sex. And now she is carrying my baby. And now we both want to tell her mother and see if we can get her to join us. And if there is any girls out there that want to email us feel free to do it. samhop42@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great story

was so hot I am 77 and had hard cock reading the story finally masturbated lots of cum. Great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
just my kind of sex tale!!

loved it,,just loved it,,,family incest is just the best!! well written!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WOW; so frigg'n awesome

I find it hard to believe that dad had absolutely "no clue" that his cock was rubbing up against / then inserted into Dawn's pussy; sorry but no matter how distracted you are - you aren't going to miss that. Your brain might not pick it up immediately but it wouldn't take long.

This actually seems like a fairly plausible manner in which this kind of family loving could start innocently. I also was hoping for more chapters

Hmmm; why would dad have gotten a vasectomy at such a young age when they only have one daughter? Usually people don't have surgery done until they've had 5, 6, 7, etc... children. BTW; a friend of mine had one about 20 years ago, wife was pregnant 3 years later and DNA proved it was his. Somehow his body corrected the cut tubes. So now DAWN ends up pregnant cause she's not on BC, lol. See mom been on BC due to mood swings, tee-hee

Thanks;

DKP

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

""

Dawn was getting light headed. She was sort of being fucked by her dad and it was her mom's fault. She didn't know what to do, neither one of her parents knew what was happening.

""

Ummm... Im sure daddy knows the tip of his dick is rubbing on his little girls naked flesh somewhere!! Rofl!

""

Dawn and Keri both stood there and held onto each other. "Mom I liked it."

"Does your father even know?"

"No, he has no idea this happened. He couldn't, not the way you were playing with him."

""

Hah!! If his dick was in a wet, hot pussy, he knew! Lol ;)

""

Dan watched his wife attack Dawn's breasts. He had never thought of his daughter in a sexual way.

""

Riiiiiiiight. What dad with a hot daughter hasnt had some thoughts of her? None! Lol.

""

Keri laughed, "That's why I want her to go first. Later on when you get going, you're going to have less control and be rougher. That's O.K., I like it that way. So now you have control and will be gentle." She kissed her husband.

""

Thats kinda ass backwards! More like he would have less control and be rougher NOW when he's wound up and starting gate horny! Second time around he'll be more relaxed, more control and will last longer!

""

Dawn screamed and her body exploded in orgasm. Her head rolled back and forth and her hands beat the bed. Wave after wave of pleasure tortured her young body.

Dan realized his daughter was in no condition to continue so he took himself out of her.

""

No condition to continue?! She hasnt passed out yet, has she? Noooo! So, keep at it daddy!!

""

Dan also collapsed on the bed. He was worn out and needed a release of his own. "I believe someone want to suck me?

""

Lol, if he couldnt cum from pounding in her then a blowjob sure isnt going to hack it!!

""

Keri drug herself to her daughter, "Put his head in your mouth, just his head. Then just run your tongue over it while it's inside your mouth."

""

Yeah, no! Dont know about other guys, but thats almost more painful than pleasure having that done.

""

Dawn had thought she was ready but she wasn't. Suddenly a huge amount of white hot sperm exploded from his cock. It filled her mouth and coated her throat causing her to take her mouth away and start coughing.

""

Block with the back of your tongue or aim it into your cheek, hehehe ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

fuck that was hot!!!

DomJ69DomJ69almost 5 years ago
Had Potential

He's got his cock in her pussy and he doesn't realise? Yeah, right.

I did like the idea and with a few major tweaks it could be a great story.

johnb110johnb110about 4 years ago
Enjoyed it a lot

Loved the storyline but no way Dad doesn’t know his cock is in a warm twat!

MarionsLoverMarionsLoverabout 3 years ago
pretty hot

I think some of the logistics of where arms etc were during the thunderstorm scene were awkward, but it's a fantasy right?

Dan sounds like a lucky guy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

absolutely fabulous

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I would have loved to 1) watch the initial threesome activities, 2) then turn it into a foursome with no limitations. This was one of the HOTTEST stories, that it not only a story, but that it was and actual one. I Loved it.!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous