All Comments on 'Revenge of the Nerd Ch. 38'

by rpsuch

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
stuck with it as long as I could

but this is becoming tedious, sorry

pogmapogmaover 13 years ago
Me too, maybe!

I'm getting really ready for the end and would really enjoy a full chapter or two, not just snippets.

m48gunnerm48gunnerover 13 years ago
She is Messed Up!

Good ending line....but what now? I think most of us really want to see her grow up and their relationship to succeed, but is that really possible given her background. Her "bitch" factor keeps raising it's ugly head, and frankly it might be time for Jeff to make a hard choice about her. In the end such a choice might be best for Ashley as well as it would force her to look a bit harder at becoming the person she could be instead of the person she is.

Rob ConnerRob Connerover 13 years ago
Kick Her to the Curb!

She has serious snakes in her head! It won't get any better as time goes by, or marriage either! She's a lost cause!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I'm with the 1st Anonymous

I generally like your stories rpsuch; but you're original story where it eneed with him "conquering" the spoiled rich girl had a better effect. This one is going on for far too long.

brujaybrujayover 13 years ago
Wrap it up already......please

I agree with the previous comments. I personally need a megbyte not a kilobyte of story at a time. Your dragging out the story has effectively killed this reader's enjoyment.

I like your writing style and content. Please keep it going but faster, faster. Also, when you are finish, put the story into a consolidated version like you did with the original Revenge of the Nerd (Chapters 1-11), okay? People will enjoy it more.

Thank you.

WistfulSeniorWistfulSeniorover 13 years ago

I continue to enjoy your story line. While I agree it would be preferable for each entry to be a little longer so a subplot could be expanded, I also understand just what kind of time these writings take. I appreciate your efforts and really look forward to each new chapter. How about expanding the Jen - Rich relationship?

YasdayYasdayover 13 years ago
Please finish your story soon!

I agree. The recent chapters are too short and draggy. This story has such a promising start ... and I am getting antsy for the end. Hope this is a constructive feedback for you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
/agree

agree with others on this one, it started great, but 2 things have occurred at CH.38 to me, one: should have been chapter 20ish, each segment was way too short and should/could have been done in multi segments but in a single CH, it has been dragged out way to long in both the storyline aspect and short chapter aspect! two: I really agree with the lost cause statement, the high hopes I had for her, or my "fire" for her to change has with this latest chapter (the last line even), been doused in water that just affirms my want/need to read unrealistic storys -erotic or not- due to the truth of how much humanity sucks ass... please let 2012 be the end for this pathetic race with no hope of redemption... and while writing this I thought of a third, you keep building her up to actually changing then tearing her down, I must wonder if its her or you who has these major issues?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great Story!!!

I found your stories very interesting couldn't stop reading until this chapter and I think you should continue writing your way no matter what the others say cause you have talent and your stories are realistic unlike a lot of stories here

bruce22bruce22over 13 years ago
Good Story

Interesting characters,, But I agree that it could be posted in bigger chapters without harming the story...

AmandaSilverAmandaSilverover 13 years ago

"...I concluded that the two men who looked like Jeff and Rich had been Jeff and Rich."

You have such a wonderful use of humor. I look forward to reading more.

RonRWoodRonRWoodover 12 years ago
Hmmm

I did not like her in this chapter or the last. What if: It had been someone else from the dance that had blocked the doors and grabbed the girls and raped them or taken them somewhere. Oh I know, you covered that by having Rich and Jeff there to avoid that. But her actions along with the others showed they did not care about the possible consequences of her actions or the feelings of their partners. Hardly the acts of intelligent woman that really cared about their men. I know the next chapter will straighten it all out, but I no longer care much for the supposedly changed, and caring heroine... Right now to me...she is an uncaring self-centered bitch like before.

So what's next! With all his intelligence and logic is he going to be a wimp and justify her actions as "Not" being self-centered, unfair, uncaring, disrespectful? I will let you spin the next chapter with his forgiving her actions somehow. After all, he is the savant idiot, and such a child socially, right?

I had thought they were beyond this stage earlier in the story. I guess this part was needed to show them still growing?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

the story still works perfectly for me - it might be long and a little winding but it gets there

ParttimereaderParttimereaderover 7 years ago
Enjoying the story

Hating the one page chapters

davyupdavyupover 5 years ago
Getting tired

I’m getting tired of her. Jeff needs to move on...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous