All Comments on 'Revenge of the Nerd Ch. 39'

by rpsuch

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I do love this story

Its always one of the ones I go to first. As you said, this chapter explains a lot about Ashley.

RHinSCRHinSCover 13 years ago
Good One

Still reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Next please...

Hi, I read this today, all of it... Spectacular doesn't do it justice. Well done.

WistfulSeniorWistfulSeniorover 13 years ago

My love affair with this story continues. Unlike some of the other readers who have expressed concerns with the length of each entry, I much prefer the anticipation of a new chapter ever couple of days instead of waiting weeks between entries. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
This is going down hill FAST... " You are MY nerd" ( not my man)

BEFORE they discused her father at the resturant she says to her BOY toy Jeff " You are my nerd"

She doesnt say you are my MAN. That tells us that she doesnt think of Jeff as MAN.

She is gone for a month. When she comes back she SHITS and SHITS all over Jeff then screams at him that the 5 hours they have been together in the last 14 days is " too controlling..."

Sure she thinks jeff has a lot of admirable qualities and is highly intelligent and has Integrity.

But she doest want or think of Jeff as a man.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 13 years ago
for God's sake stop already ; Rpsuch this is becoming really bad

This bitch is just vile and hateful and appears to be mentally ill. And in order to keep this story going the author is now CHEATING by altering the essence of Jeff's character.

Her argument to Jeff.. that she has to teat him like shit to keep him... should draw a SEVERE reaction from Jeff.

Instead Jeff 's reaction to that is essentially "baby your the greatest?!!!??!??"

Even worse Jeff cannot see her game. What she says about her uptight conservative status seeking father may be 10% true but she has been pulling away from jeff Loooong before this conversation.

She is just using her father as a reason to end this relationship and go out and marry a rich man.

avidreader_01avidreader_01over 13 years ago
I agree with Anon

Jeff should have had a stronger reaction to Ashley's nonsense(he was way too accepting)... I don't particulary care for her character and nothing yet has convinced me that she'll grow up and learn to make her own decisions... she's not going to marry Jeff & I highly doubt she'll introduce him to her dad, but hey I've been wrong before and hopefully I'm wrong this time... but a happy ending doesn't look possible, unless Jeff comes to his senses and finds someone else? :)

bruce22bruce22over 13 years ago
Interesting chapter

Sounds Awful... But, though we know she is trying to hide him from her parents from the beginning, we could accept this dialogue as part of her development of her self-understanding. What she may be discovering here is the why of her illogical (even to her) behaviour. Possibly they can now address her fears. After all he is a very smart guy, but sometimes even he has to stop and think and consider alternate plans. I do believe that many of us would of consigned her to Hell some time back in this relationship, but then we have not partaken of her wonderful body as Jeff has....

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
This is like Geek's Revenge . . .

. . . only it's too long, there's not enough sex, and it's boring.

brujaybrujayover 13 years ago
Love is blind......

....Jeff is blind, and Ashley......is still trying to grow up. Hey, even twenty-one year olds need to mature. They are still kids, who sound like adults and still think like kids........well, at least one of them. Personally, I think Jeff is a Zen Master….or the Dalai Lama in disguise. But then again, if he really was the DL, then sex would be out of the question and the story would have never gotten written.

Hey, maybe it is time for “Loss of Parents” scenario to occur. It would certainly solve Ashley’s main problem AND shorten the story. A win-win situation if I ever saw one.

All kidding aside, even being stretched out, it is still a good story. I guess I wouldn't mind the pace if there was a larger (read longer) portion of the story released at a time. Hint, hint, hint.

Okay, I’m done hinting. Thank you and keep on writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Its good

Relax people. seems like 2 confused youths just trying to find their way... And i have seen fathers with much less forbid their daughters to be with a guy because they didnt match what they want... Its just a predigest

RonRWoodRonRWoodover 12 years ago
Okay

Jeff is not really a man, he is a nerd. A 19 year old nerd that is a brilliant, forgiving, boy....

She is a bit alarmed that Daddy will not accept her 19 year old nerdish boy that doesn't care to act like a man and doesn't even think that way. I get it...

And this explains her being a self-centered bitch and treating him like the child she thinks he is. She has not really changed from her highschool days at all other than liking the new life she has. Just as long as she hides him from Daddy who will be disappointed in her choice of a boy instead of a man... I am committed and I will accept how the author makes this come out, because right now I don't like her at all. She has played him all along because she knows he has always wanted her and will accept anything she does.

talldarkfellowtalldarkfellowover 10 years ago
Good God, you people are self-involved jerks!

Ashley KNOWS her father and mother. Did it ever occur to you whiney male victims of some woman's rejection that she might be trying to keep Jeff from getting hurt? Or maybe her insecurity coming out in inappropriate ways is a sign of how desperately she WANTS the relationship to work? All her life, she's been led to believe her beauty and sex appeal are her most valuable assets, and she certainly hasn't been stingy about sharing them with Jeff, or done anything other than be completely faithful to him.

Let's face it, most of the men writing these "dump the b***h" posts would have dumped a brilliant, loyal nerd-girl for the first willing, hot-looking babe who came along.

Maybe the author made a mistake in hanging that two-ton halo on Jeff. In my experience, male authors tend to romanticize their own gender's capacity for treating women perfectly (I've been guilty of it, too). They view their behaviour towards former girlfriends and wives through pretty thick rose-coloured glasses.

Stop projecting and give somebody more than a few months to change their whole damn lifelong emotional conditioning.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Format

While I like your work I don't like the one page format. I don't know why, I can't give you a good reason, I just don't like it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So Jeff knows everything huh?

RsHmarRsHmar6 months ago

The author needs to add more he said she said type of stuff , its so hard sometimes to notice which of them was talking. And i hate Ashley more and more ...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous