All Comments on 'Merry F’n Christmas'

by dezurtdawg

Sort by:
  • 84 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

That was really good, although extremely unbelievable! lol No way any man could go that many times, no matter how young! And to have EVERY woman in his family, yeah okay, but it was well written and a fun read!

msnc2681msnc2681over 13 years ago
great story!

WOw, that was a great story! I hope you have every intention of talking about tomorrow! I'll be monitoring the new stories to see when it comes out. Great job again on all the detail and descriptions of the scenes and the women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
More???

Here you have a great story with a young guy shooting potent seed and a bunch of women who thought Santa was snipped so not on the pill more than likely. Not a far reach to figure more than one would get pregnant so is there going to be more?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

great story already waiting for more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
good job

was very entertaining to read I hope you add a second part

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Special Xmas Presents!

Un-snipped Tommy! Unprotected fertile females! Sounds like some of the ladies may find themselves with another present being delivered in September! Definitely need some follow up!

hodunkhodunkover 13 years ago
Thanks for a great story ! Unbeliveable !

MAN WHAT A GREAT ABILITY, If I had that skill and writing ability I would be rich and famous. But my ability is to enjoy reading what great writers write. Thanks for a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
more please!!!!!!!!!!

This is a fantastic story and would love to read the rest of it.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Need more

Great story would really like to know what happens tomorrow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
FUN RIDE!

Jerry in Washington state, USA - I very much enjoyed your story, although it did take an effort to ignore reality since no human male I've ever heard of could Energizer Bunny through all those women in such a relatively short time without any time to recharge! You write well and would love for at least some of his female family to figure out later that it was him, not his uncle. I would love some future scenes with each family female with him, knowing it is him. I'm not into impregnation stories, so I would stretch your fantasy fucking by making the females in their non-pregnancy cycle at the time, although Grandma might be beyond her pregnancy days. I enjoyed this story and would enjoy at least one sequel. I could easily see a series from this, one story per female. Each female could then bring their classmates, friends, neighbors, etc. into the mix. I would love future stories with these people, however you decide to go in your writing.

liquid_yellowliquid_yellowover 13 years ago
!!!

Definitely a roller coaster ride! Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I Count

five well-inseminated close family members of Tommy of child bearing age, who within a couple of months are going to have a big surprise (depending of course on whether they were in their fertile period on Xmas Day - it would be simply delicious if all five were pregnant). But, certainly, Meg and Dave have had "some" conversation after he gets sober, and she recovers from her sexual haze, so that the Santa cat is out of the bag (but will they share the news?). And Tommy is sure to reveal his hickied chest and scratched back to Sis and Mom. Ohhh, the permutations of this story are awesome!!! HURRY BACK, DAWGIE, WITH THE SEQUEL!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
WOW

Bring on tomorrow!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great story!

I agree with one of the comments in that there should be some pregnancies resulting from this incredible Christmas orgy. His sister at a minimum for hating her brother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good Read

Thanks for the Merry Christmas

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
ugh

You must be a teenager. You have no sense of control or when enough is enough.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Share the Love!

Sweet! More please! Yep, 5 extra special gifts planted.... Deinitely want the women to fall in love with him so he can give them all they want all year long.... Sister and Vicky should be overjoyed... not to mention Mom...and luscious Aunties... go Granny

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
A good fantasy tale

We all know that one man can't fuck as much as this poor man did, but it was sure fun to read about it.

I took the story as what it is and that is a christmas fairy tale, and enjoyed every word of it.

I would be very pleased if you would continue the story, especially when all of the women found out it was Tommy that was the man that made them all feel so good.

I would hope that his sister would be nicer to him when she realized he was the one that fucked her so good.

I think he should give them all a good fucking every week, and his mom and Vicky a good fuck every night.

Thanks for the good tale

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
great read

nice fantasy need more to get a close were all the woman knocked up what did Dave say and how did the father son relationship continue? /

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Is "Happy Fn New Year " next?

Each one is going to know tomorrow that it wasn't Dave when he apologizes to his wife for his absence. She will then tell the others. They will confront him and have a repeat performance.This will lead to a new annual tradition of debauchery. After discussion they will make it not new years, but July 4th, so we can get a new installment twice a year.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Merry F'nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Excellent story enjoyed it hope this will end up being a series... I am interested in knowing how the family will respond to the knowledge that it really was Tommy playing Santa Claus... Thanks for a relaxing couple of hours of reading pleasure...

IMcRoutIMcRoutover 13 years ago
I love it

when a tale comes together. (Sorry, A-Team)

Wonderful fiction.

More, please.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 13 years ago
Throughout a very arousing tale

I agree beautiful first go, needs to be a long series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I really loved this.

I thought this was one of the best xmas story on the website ever. well done. cannot wait to read more

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
nice story,,, er

woulda been if it was not so 'predictable' (within page 2 or 3).. or so long!

I see there is a 'part 2'.. 'ain't gonna happen'

sorry

1sickbastard1sickbastardover 13 years ago
Good...

...But not great. Definately over the top! The plot, characters, dialogue and pacing are predictable and require willing suspension of disbelief above & beyond the call of duty. In other words; turn this story into a screenplay and you'll have a great porn flick.

I had a really good time reading your story. Thank for sharing it.

I'm reading the Aftermath next!

Cheers!

1SB

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
The guy comes about 15 times in 3 hours or so?

I mean I liked the concept, story etc..., but totally lost me when this kid is still blowing full loads on Page 8. The only problem this guy had was he got thirsty? There is fiction, then fantasy and then this story.

I gave it 3 Stars, because really the writing was pretty good. Just OD your guy on Viagra or something so we can somehow accept how often he gets it up and comes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
seriously?

Man is not meant to cum that many times in one night. Not that the relations weren't hot, but it's a little much.

eaglemonkeaglemonkover 13 years ago
Good story

I think some of the other said. I would be nice if some get pregnant and reveal that tom was the Santa. I hope for part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
The story continues, I hope

Aunt Meg and Uncle Dave talk, then talk with nephew

Uncle Dave confides he can't keep up the pace

Aunt Meg agrees to share Uncle Dave (nephew) with all the women of the family monthly.

Becky and cousin coerced into a 3 way

Christmas results in Uncle Dave and nephew as dual secret Santa's rotate multiple times secretly through all of the women in the family

Aunt Meg is treated to a sandwich

Nephew services all the women Monthly

Word gets out, nephew and Dave busted

Nephew and Dave getting wore out

Revelations

playswdaddyplayswdaddyover 13 years ago
AWE-SOME!!

Very well done not to mention so incredibly HAWT!! Off to read part II.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
fantastic

Great story.I came several times. Thanks.

paheelonepaheeloneabout 13 years ago
more

more more what happen what happen???????cant end like this!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
whats next?

Time to continue this!!!

joep01joep01over 12 years ago
We need one more chapter...

What happened the next day!

joep01joep01over 12 years ago
Never mind...

I realized there was another story just as I was posting this comment...great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
more

more please dose he get all the women but his granda pregnat?

chas63chas63over 12 years ago
Splended

Great story kept me laughing,loved the fantasy and the humor and it was well written. Keep up the good work with this type of story but also give us a realistic story from time to time as well as you write I know you can do it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
.Fantastic

great story, looking forward tomorrow as you say, should be an interesting day, ho ho ho

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
LONG WINDED

Good start to a story, but ended a up as a novel!

Too long winded for me and a bit far fetched. NO man could cum so many times in such a short period of time.

Still not a bad effort.

C+

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
unrealistic...

...but WHO CARES!!! this is probably every man's dream, especially if they're into incest! only problem is the dialogue can be pretty corny sometimes. oh well, keep on writing! the more fantastic the better!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

The guy is still a loser, since all them thought it was his uncle

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Excellent but...

An excellent story, very detailed as my imagination loves to know everything that's happening.

Only problem I have is the wide open ending, did they find out, how did he keep the scratches covered, any pregnancies etc...

Would love a part 2 to this(just as long, if not longer) to round off the story(and delve deeper into it)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
How?!

That was the best story Iv'e ever read and if there is a sequel, well... I just wont know how to contain my self. Thanks for one of the best bonding session ive every had with my right hand

malloystermalloysteralmost 11 years ago
Great!

Can't believe I made it to the end, but at the same time I didn't want it to end...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
title

gets a zero

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
GREAT STORY SO FAR!!!!!!

Please continue this tale. Do they finally reliaze that you were not Dave? 3312 Did they all get pregnant? Is that when they suspected that Dave wasn't the one that gave them

such wonderful climaxes??

Dark_StormDark_Stormover 10 years ago
Excellent

For this story being your first writing attempt, you did exceptionally well. It succeeded (suck seeded? Hehe) on so many levels and remained hot from beginning to end. (Well, maybe not when "Uncle" Dave was praying to the porcelain god. LOL) Still, I'm sore from stroking all the way to the end. It was that good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Awesome 1st first try. Would enjoy hearing the next chapter to this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A very merry Christmas!

Great story, well told, 5star all the way :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wow

That dialogue was absolutely terrible. I couldn't bear to even read the whole thing. The plot was...interesting to say the least, but you really need to work on writing believable dialogue. This was just awful!

OU812bf342OU812bf342almost 10 years ago
This was your first Story!!!

OMG this was awesome. I have been slowly reading all your stories and I have to say if this was your first effort you sure started off with a bang. This was hands down some of the hottest and sexiest writing I have read on here. While definitely fantasy even in the age of performance enhancing drugs the story was smoking hot. Thank you for your continued efforts for our reading pleasure. Please tell me there will be a sequel to this where the secret gets out and our hero gets to love them all again as himself. A bonus would be if several of the unsuspecting women were to be with child by him considering that his uncle had been snipped.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
wow...

All I can say is wow... Orgamsed almost as much as those women ;)

richbwrichbwover 9 years ago
WOW!

awesome story hope theres a part 2 cumming this was hot hope they all get pregnant at the same time keep writing its been great so far

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
horny aussie

Bloody loved it now when's the next chapter to this great story and if you haven't started writing it then please get all the women pregnant by Tommy and for them all to discover that it's him and not uncle Dave.

Tony StrokesTony Strokesover 9 years ago
An Interesting Tale

Like most of your other works, this was/is a great story. I don't think Tom should have to worry too much about his "deception" as you put it at the end. After all, his entire family are the ones who have been technically deceiving him. Not only deceiving him, but excluding him from their secret as well, even though they obviously had no problem bringing his sister and his cousin in on it. If anything, I think Tom's character should be more angry with his family for leaving him to be the last one to know, and even worse to have to find out on his own.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
well....

It is so unrealistic. How can a cum so many times in one night. Tom's family being so much into incest and not keeping him out of it, is also not believable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
agree

i agree with anonymous how was he able 2 cum and even stay as hard as he did

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent

wow what a fantasy. I just have to read how this goes from here.

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8over 7 years ago
As you stated

This story is fiction as well as fantasy and totally unbelievable but fuck what a story. I loved it and like so many other readers can't want to read the next chapter to this amazing story. I too hope he make all of them pregnant with the exception of his grandmother. Hope he takes over the mantle of the Alpha male of the family and becomes the new Santa. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

WiserbyageWiserbyageover 7 years ago
FANFUCKINGTASTIC!!!

My Kind of story!!! Your best to date. Humor, sex and tenderness all combined. You bet I will read the sequel.😂😂

HankWilliams1956HankWilliams1956over 7 years ago
Yes does mom and sister know

I want to know if mom and his siter figured out it was him before he left the rooms they were in? I suspect grandma knows like mom and sister do but there is that chance they don't I think but all the women except for one maybe is thinking it isn't Uncle Dave

Irishbear03Irishbear03over 6 years ago
Must Read!

That was Amazing! What a story and so well written. I must hear the rest of the story!!!

redlion75redlion75about 6 years ago
Everyone

Everyone is fucking 1 guy and leave out the other.where ever going to bring him in or leave him out forever.vicky wanted him but would rather fuck her dad/uncle then the 1 she says loves.his true sister for some reason says she literally hates him,why

lwiltonlwiltonalmost 6 years ago
A truly amazing first-time story

If the author hadn't remarked in the final paragraph that this was his first story I sure wouldn't have realized that! But sure enough, I checked and this has the earliest date of any of his stories. Very well done! He hasn't published anything in a couple of years, but I hope he is still around and willing to come (cum?) up with something new. Perhaps Tommy can celebrate New Year's with the family while his uncle helps them celebrate Christmas on the following years.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
wow!!!!!!

I want to know what happened the next day!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
A really nice story

There were a couple of little things but I really enjoyed the thought of it.

linnearlinnearabout 5 years ago
Loved It

Well I just read this again for the third time a still enjoyed it as if it was the first time. I can't believe that I never commented on this story after the first reading, this is the type of story that I enjoy, believable or not who cares. Just fun to read as is the next part. I'm a huge fan of you work and will never get tired of reading this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
As good as Your other Stories

As a Fan of Your writing I was surprised ... There Should be another Chapter telling the story of the next day ..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Fantastic

Loved the whole story. More like this please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Awsome

Please finish so we can see who all got pregnant BFp

SosexSosexabout 3 years ago

Es fabuloso, una de mis historias favoritas.... todavia sigo leyendo espero que siguas mas ... con tus historias

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 2 years ago

(8/25/2021)

This was a great, well-written fantasy. Tommy had the endurance of a cyborg with bottomless balls. No way that a 19-year-old would be mistaken for a 40-year-old no matter how much he looked like daddy. The women could never be that clueless, we could (maybe) but not women. How many times did he cum, 20, 25, 30? Everyone knows we can't come more than 5 times in one night (I fucking wish). This goes on my favorites list. 5 stars! I can't wait to read the aftermath. I hope Tommy and Vicky become an item.

finegoldwinefinegoldwineover 2 years ago

Nice Fantasy...Some guys (even imaginary) get all the luck...lol...

muskyboymuskyboyover 2 years ago

Gotta have a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I love this story. I even copied it and keep it so I don’t have to look for it. I read it every year around Christmas. It’s been 12 years It time for part 2. I know all your followers would love a Second part. Do us a solid and write us another story.

Evil_MonarchEvil_Monarchover 1 year ago

the fact that a mother can't recognize her own son is simply ridiculous. also, I've noticed that in all of your stories the women seem to have a knack for saying they love someone and then go fuck someone else or confess they loved someone their entire lives but be fucking the entire neighborhood

vanyevanyeover 1 year ago

I have to wonder if the offer understands age. The grandmother is in her 50s, the grandson is 18 so that means when he was born she was anywhere from 33 to 40ish. So how old was she when she had mom? It's stuff like that that really yanks me out of the story, and I've been seeing it a lot lately.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

silly, facts don't add up at all, even for a 'fantasy' and frankly, your predilection for destroying all your stories with anal sex just makes it hard to understand why you have any followers, outside of the UK and their closeted betas, anyway.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Best story yet!

BrendaNWBrendaNW9 months ago

I can't wait to read the next part .. and I REALLY need to spend some time with Tom 😁 😘

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago
LOL!!! Fun story

About as real as Santa Claus...

tsgtcapttsgtcapt6 months ago

Fun, sexy, exciting, loving...thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous