All Comments on 'Holiday Love, Healing, and Energy'

by LunaEroticaMystica

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Dragonknight76Dragonknight76over 13 years ago
you're right

We do have to keep this in mind, not just at the holidays time of year, but all year long.

LunaEroticaMysticaLunaEroticaMysticaover 13 years agoAuthor
Lives on...

I'm more than happy to share some of my own experiences, but wanted to give others a chance to share theirs'. This might be a first opportunity for you to do so. Maybe you have been getting signs but thinking it was "all in your head." Or maybe what you've always been taught, told, and believed is transforming into something else altogether. Honor that. This entry is not about a particular religion, faith, culture. I'm not trying to disrespect anyone. I am just sharing what I know, what I've seen, what I've experienced. It's a wondrous thing; to know that love, that life, goes on, even in death. The spirit lives on.

~Luna

BOSTONFICTIONWRITERBOSTONFICTIONWRITERover 13 years ago
I keep hoping

I keep hoping, praying, and wishing.

I summon the spirits of all my dead relatives.

"Mom! Dad! Grandpa and grandma on my mother's side and grandp and grandma on my father's side."

Then, I think of all the people I've ever known that have died, especially if they died owing me money.

"Bob! Cassie! Debbie! Guy! Joe! Roger! Vinnie! Stephen! Mario! Phil! Angelo! Angelo! Angelo! Vito! Luigi!"

I grew up in an Italian neighborhood.

"What's the lottery number? Hello? Can you hear me? Just give me the number for the big jackpot."

Without fail, the very next day, after summoning all my dead relatives and asking all my dead friends, especially those that died owing me money, when I check my lottery ticket, always, I get a free ticket.

"Okay, that's a start. I'll take that as a sign. Only, you need to give me the other three numbers, not at different times, but all six numbers at the same time."

I have a stiff neck from looking up at the sky.

Oh, by the way, this was a thought provoking essay. Thank you for this. Good luck in the contest. Happy holidays and...

"There's a ghostly figure, an aura surrounding you. Do me a favor and ask him or her for the lottery number. Hello? Hey, where'd you go?"

LunaEroticaMysticaLunaEroticaMysticaover 13 years agoAuthor
Point taken...

Freddie,

You make me laugh! Sometimes the answer isn't in the clouds; it's in that still small voice whispering beside you. Other times the message is WAY too loud and clear and of course not always what we expect or want. The raucous laughter keeping you awake at night. The incessant, "You gotta tell her. You gotta tell her. You gotta tell her." OK OK I get the point, sheesh! The lottery ticket. *shakes head* You're too much! Hey, I'd take the free lottery ticket! Thanks for sharing (I bet your family is a hoot) and lightening the mood. :)

Do you know there are mediums who are banned from Las Vegas? Despite explaining that the dead will NOT give her winning numbers or help her play cards. Isn't that something? Lisa Williams is amazing.

~Luna

nomoretears00nomoretears00over 13 years ago
Lovely

Thank you for writing this :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
well said

Thanks for the enlightening essay, and Happy Holidays to you and your family!

LunaEroticaMysticaLunaEroticaMysticaover 13 years agoAuthor
Peace...

I want to thank those who have been sharing their stories with me through here and through e-mail. It takes courage to bear yourself in the way you have. It is a vulnerable time for you. I hope that sharing and knowing you are NOT alone helps, even if just a tiny bit.

For those of you who were/are rocked by the sudden nature and shock of your particular situations; it might take a little longer for the peace to be found, but it doesn't mean that it won't be. Our souls have certain paths they must follow and when there is an interruption (for whatever reason), the soul still must follow that path.

May you be open to the messages and to the healing. Peace for them and peace for you.

~Luna

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous