All Comments on 'Revenge of the Nerd Ch. 40'

by rpsuch

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
svenjollysvenjollyover 13 years ago
Enjoying the tale...

But something really needs to start happening. Jeff and Ashley have a nice verbal sparring, but there really needs to be some action to keep things interesting. And I don't even necessarily mean sex!

bigguy323bigguy323over 13 years ago
Reading this story is like watching paint dry. You know something is happening but it ain't much.

Come ON!! Move this along and get some conflict going.

Also, these one page chapters don't offer much in the way of reading pleasure. How about waiting till you have five or six pages before posting.

m_anyonem_anyoneover 13 years ago
Awesome!

Of course, I would prefer that you publish a whole novel of "Revenge of the Nerd", and I could read it in one sitting. But, while one part of me may be impatient, the wiser part appreciates you doling the story out chapter by chapter...

I am really loving where this is going. I think you explored the whole Jeff and Ashley conflicts well enough, so it makes sense to move the conflict area to her family.

Also, I think you are wise to not dwell too much on sex episodes over and over. I have seen other authors that do this, and it takes away from the story. Quality over quantity!

Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Boring

Ok, it's been 40 chapters and it's getting to be long and boring. I'm almost to the point of not even reading another chapter. If you could bring it to an end or some closing point and get on to another story line.

bruce22bruce22over 13 years ago
Find the story interesting and enjoyable

The dialogue is absolutely brilhiant and the analysis of possible positions for conflicts with her father should bring about an executable plan.... Of course no plans survive the first contact, or do they..

Firmhands5Firmhands5about 13 years ago
Not your normal literotica series

I have enjoyed this series - life - Thank you and glad you have kept the flow!

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

interesting. Dad=Ego(image), Money/power, then business. Family is behind the top 3 except as it enhances the first 3.

RsHmarRsHmar6 months ago

Sometimes I feel like they have no emotion when they are talking.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous