All Comments on 'Merry F’n Christmas, the Aftermath'

by dezurtdawg

Sort by:
  • 64 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Thanks

Just do us all a big christmas wish and keep on writing great stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
hrmmm....

you could and should have dragged this out longer... at least 6-12 chapters... but you really smashed it all into a 2 night/chapter affair... Q_Q

anyway, it was hot (unrealistic but still hot, afterall its an EROTIC STORY site you jackass commenter's) and an enjoyable read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
So fucking hot

I just wish I had that many cunts available to me, I would suck and fuck myself stupid and be permanently drunk on cunt juice. More and more like this please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
how was the other wives

how regular did he fuck them.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 13 years ago
I felt let down by this "ending"

It was a first story so I understand why you wanted to end it quickly, but you had such a good thing going here, it got spoiled by ending it so abruptly.

Yes I know, criticism by someone who hasn't published yet. But I do know what I like.

You could have had more sexual situations come up.

For instance Brenda could have liked the roughness and asked for more of that type of loving.

Mum could have wanted something more than last night.

I would have loved to read even more about those for hours with aunt Meg. She has got to be my favourite with what she went through last chapter. The way he tossed her around, that was so HOT.

Please continue writing, you have great imagination. You can do an even hotter, longer story next, if the first chapter was anything to go by.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Amazing

That was a fantastic story and I did not want it to stop...maybe you can continue Tom's exploits? Anyway, if you choose not to then that is okay too because I am sure you will write more articles in the future

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
did feel a little rushed

Good chapter, but I too felt it was a bit rushed. The parts where he and his Aunt Meg is completely summarized into a few lines, mom barely had any part in it (less vocal also compared to chapter 1), and the rest of the family seemed to get the same treatment as Meg. Of course, you could have been going for the Tom+sis thing, which is fine. But I would have loved more description with the other family, like what you did with the first chapter.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
A great story that ended too soon

So is the author going to write about what Tom and his Uncle Dave/dad did with Peggy Harrison and Wilhelmina Hogwarts. (By the way I like Willies last name.)

I thought it was a shame that there wasn't more written about the sex he had with Vicky.

Perhaps he could make all of the women in his life pregnant in the next chapter, especially Kathy and Brenda. It would be so kinky if all of the women in his circle carrying his babies

I enjoyed the imagination of the author, and thoroughly enjoyed the story, and hoping that the author will write a sequel.

Thanks for the good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good Story

A good story hope that there will be more to cum.

Jim

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Do Over

The first chapter was so good i couldn't help but feel a bit let down. IMO The truth was discovered to quick and many parts were rushed. Would love to see you take your time like you did with the first chapter and rock a great second chapter out.

maxx308maxx308over 13 years ago
Thank you

Thanks you for a great well written story. Looking forward to much more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
d

Please re write "the Aftermath" - the first part set a high standard.

It would have been nice if Vicky could have talked with Brenda about her first time pretending that Santa was Tom and comparing with Brenda's first time. Maybe Lilsis and sistwo discussing this christmas's Santa. Maybe Dave getting thanked by his wife for multiple O's

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
more please

I would love to see the mother aunts and sister give him all children

Spuds193Spuds193about 13 years ago
MORE

Imwould ike more more of this

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowabout 13 years ago
Whew....

This was one fine story ...

CmdrRaabbCmdrRaabbabout 13 years ago
Rewrite

Rewrite it, It was too rushed at the end. Plus you goofed, in the first one you said, when he was cumming inside his mother "that she was glad that Dave was fixed so she couldn't get pregnant from him again." Now when her mother gives her the morning after pill she gives it away saying that she's on the pill. What shit is that. One minute your saying that she can still get pregnant and the next you're saying that she can't. So could you please make the stories match each other and make it a little bit longer expanding on the theme a little bit more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
you need more

its not finished next tale of the familiy

manimal51manimal51over 12 years ago
After a reread

After rereading these two stories (for about the umpteenth time) I've come to the inescapable conclusion that this series needs a third chapter. Maybe one detailing his life as the new alpha male of the family. Listing the number, sex, and mothers of them with a few surprises such as grandma finding she really is past that stage of life after all. Just a few random thoughts. I really enjoy and look forward to all your new postings.

5/5

2x6NKS2x6NKSover 12 years ago

MOAR! sounds like it was just getting started and with an xmas like that they prolly had a hell of a new years after that

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
OK

I WOULD HAVE LIKED AT LEAST ONE OF THEM TO END UP PREGNANT,

BESIDES IF MORE THAN 24HRS. HAD PAST THE MORNING AFTER PILL WOULDN'T WORK.

chaser73065chaser73065about 11 years ago
Morning After Pill

The morning after pill is not 100% effective but some brands can be used up to 72 hours after and a new brand is actually helping out to 120 hours after.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Seriously let down compared to the first chapter.

While the first chapter was highly unbelievable it at least had the time to grow into something great spanning over 6 mini chapters.

Yet in the second part of the story you have the family learning about what happened as if it was nothing. You could have held back the sex for 2 or 3 mini chapters to allow the story to brew.

Worse yet the first sex in this part is rushed to the point of me not caring a single bit, and while i liked that the angry sister came true with her feelings that was about the only good thing i liked in this installment.

I know this was made a while back, and i don't know if there was a third installment made, but if there wasn't rewrite this chapter and make it better.

Dark_StormDark_Stormover 10 years ago
A decent dénouement

Unlike many other commentators on Lit, I choose to see serial stories as all parts of the whole, like chapters in a book. As such, "Aftermath" is a decent wrap-up for what went on before, when looked at as the final chapter of the previous story.

Do I, too, wish there was more detailed action of what went on? Yes, but that speaks to just how good the first part of the story was. You left us wanting -- and to some extent -- expecting more. But, I can understand how difficult it is, as a writer, to follow up after such a marathon story, as "Merry F’n Christmas" was. And especially when we consider that "Aftermath" was just the second story you've written.

I would like it if you would consider revisiting this storyline and perhaps instead of trying to include all of the women each time, concentrate on Tommy with each woman as a twosome (or moresome as the case may be). In that way, you could do more justice to each woman without being intimidated by the thought of having to include them all each time around.

I, too, would like to see one or more of the ladies eventually carrying Tommy's child, especially Meg, Vicky and Brenda (mom, Cathy, too, just because that's so hot to contemplate!). Too bad Grandma June is past her baby-bearing years.

Lastly, near the end of this story you had Grandmother say, "Dave, Tom, both of you need to go see your other two neighbor ladies. They were deeply hurt that Santa didn't stop by after finishing up at my house. I do believe if the two of you double team each of them that just might make up for it!" That statement sort of came out of left field. Who are these "neighbor ladies"? How and WHY would Santa Dave have been expected to service them, when at the end of "Merry F’n Christmas", after he made the rounds of the family ladies, he was clearly to finish by fucking his wife, Meg, and taking her home to bed at the end of the night? There was no mention of these other ladies before Grandma's comment. Although, it leaves open the possibility for a story about Tommy and Dave double-teaming these ladies and adding them to the overall story arc.

I'd hate to be Dave, who, after years of being in the King of the beasts to this pride of lionesses, ends up not only cuckolded by, but also surpassed by, his nephew-son in the hearts, minds, and bodies of the ladies. But, I'd love to be Tommy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
This can easily be continued

When you get better it would be great if this story is continued along the lines of getting them all pregnant.

Great work

richbwrichbwover 9 years ago
not bad

called it right only hoped they all got pregnant especially mom couldve been longer though

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
horny aussie

I'm a bit disappointed Dezurtdawg in this installment I think it could have carried on for a couple more pages, even a couple more chapters and having all the women still capable of being pregnant to see Tommy getting all of these hot sexy women pregnant, maybe we can see you writing that into your next chapter as this one has left me hanging in the breeze other than that I still thought I deserved the 5 votes I gave you

Tony StrokesTony Strokesover 9 years ago
Like I Said

As I stated in my public comment of the first part of this story, I think Tom was way too forgiving after finding out all the lies and secrecy he'd been told, especially toward his Mom. I can understand his sister Brenda, to some degree, because he and her didn't really get along as they both admitted, not to mention she was just as much in the dark about the identity of their real father as he was. And at least she was contrite and apologetic when she realized he was the one who had fucked her senseless. Their Mom, Cathy, on the other hand had no such excuse.

I found it to be VERY disbelieving that she loved him, let alone desired him, as much as she and her sister claimed she did, yet she could never once tell him that. He had to find out through a game of pretend. Plus, she said she'd hoped he'd "join their party someday", my question (especially if I were him) would've been when was that someday going to be? He never asked her to elaborate on that very vague answer, and she never offered him one. He just basically shrugged off all of the lies and secrecy with an "oh well" type of reaction. The lack of catharsis between Tom and the rest of the family members, particularly the females, left me very unfulfilled emotionally in this story. Simply put, it's a damn shame as Tom definitely deserved more than that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
better

Even better than part one

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
okay almost complete

I was hoping to see the litter of babies he created as each woman bore him a few each

In time he would become the only lover to each woman and a few of his sons and daughters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
good story

Waiting to see babies popping out all over.

Maybe you will write a sequel to the two parter

DYNO224DYNO224about 9 years ago
One more time

Well you know the old powderman I say mostly the same thing every time.Nock them up Knock those cat's out of the park.I know you've read my comment's at the end of Man Of The House.I deserve a few more chapters from one suthern boy to another.That Dawg spelling places you south of the mason dixon line in my book.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I say KNOCK them all up

Both parts good could have used more on part two where he knocks the women up. Is there a part 3 on the way?

Ron

cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 7 years ago
wonderful

I would love to read how he ends up a dad,uncle himself.

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8over 7 years ago
Not this time mate

I'm actually quite disappointed with this one. It started off ok but I felt it was too rushed. and the ending disappointing. I mean to say, with all the great fucking these women all got, the best ever according too ALL the women, only one was prepared to forgo the morning after pill and have his baby, ya right.. Looks like his Uncle is still top dog in the kennel after. I just wonder who plays Santa next year.. chapter 1 was outstanding ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ disappointed with this one ⭐️⭐️⭐️ Sorry....

WiserbyageWiserbyageover 7 years ago
Somewhat Disappointed

I agree w/kk8.😭. Not as good as the first one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
awesome

awesome story I hope that he would fuck them more, lucky stud. more from them please.

jtw0978jtw0978about 6 years ago

Say if you got the girls pregnant

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A 4 Hour Faint?

You need to have someone read these stories before posting to catch these errors.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Not dead yet

dezurtdawg here!

Hi guys n gals, just a quick note to let all of you know a few things.

First of all, I AM NOT DEAD........YET!

Besides my writer's block, my ticker started acting up a few years back and after way too many trips to the doctor they figured it out and prescribed meds to help with it. (My arteries are clean, just a non-correctable low expulsion factor. IF you know what that means you have my sympathy.) So I bounced from good days to bad days and the doctor helped to exacerbate that problem with constant changes to my meds. Shit!

Finally had a pacemaker implanted and, that, along with different meds seems to have stabilized things for me. So I've been slowly working on my long dormant stories. Unfortunately, while all of this went on I have forgotten my password to get onto my author's page to upload new stories that I have ready. Every time I ask for the reset password code it turns out that it won't work and thus far the help people here have been NO HELP!

So anyway, wish me luck at getting that fixed. I will try to add this note to all of my stories, or at least the last part for those that are series. Take care, all of you, and don't forget to vote!

dezurtdawg

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
9 yrs later

your are back a writing

pls continue this story 9 yrs later and how many pregnancies

want to see Vicky and tom together living his mon sister and her mom

HaydenDLinderHaydenDLinderabout 5 years ago
OK so I'll say it.

I'm glad you're not dead. But you pissed me off with the anal thing at the beginning of this story. Still gave you five stars because I loved this chapter. BUT, if you're gonna make a point of Aunt Meg saying "No anal" in ch 1? Then you can't just blow through it in ch 2 with a "He came in all three of her holes twice." I know anal may not be your thing, but come on. Anyway, loved it. Glad to hear you have more works coming our way. And God bless you ya little pervert. Where ever you may be. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good Story

I am glad you added this chapter .. It ends the story or does it ??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
so so

It would be SWEET if the FULL sister got pregnant considering how she had treated him, maybe both like the father/uncle got both his sisters pregnant and a boy and 2 girls came from that pairing … and the father/uncle and grandmother died while fucking after the funerals they family finds out that the grandparents were siblings.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

More like this please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
fun read but fast

blah, blah, blah, BLAH. just another whore story

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Rats!

ruined a great story. Anal? I hate gay stories. d/d AUTOMATIC 1 star from me. I REFUSE d/d stories...1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This chapter just showed that they dont care about tom, they would rather have his uncle do stuff than tom even though they 'wanted' him.

And all the lies are a real deal breaker.

Depicts the bad character traits of tom female family members.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Merry christmas

This is a good story. My only problem is with Vicky admitting her love but you didn’t do anything with it. I know the 3-way but she could have been like Tom’s main girl. They could have talked of living together and acting like true couple. Maybe Brenda would live with them since her turn around. I know you get tired of certain group but another page or two explaining how new life would work can be great for story. Over all it is a real good piece. Thanks for sharing.

LegallySaneLegallySanealmost 3 years ago

I didn't care for the anal but the ass to mouth was a big turn off. Then there was the FF action......not good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Junk

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 2 years ago

(8/25/2021) This was a nice ending for this series; a win for all. But I need to agree with Anonymous (Marry Christmas) of 5 months ago. I was hoping for Vicky to be his main squeeze and live happily ever after with sis and the rest of his harem.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. I loved how you made the whole story fit together and had a happy ending. Great Xmas story. Keep writing you did yourself proud. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
sorry

1 star I lost it at d/d I hate those stories and NEVER read them. They all get dumped and a 1 star from me. as this one did

finegoldwinefinegoldwineover 2 years ago

Liked...wish there was continuation for the two neighbors Christmas visit.

RuckinLguardRuckinLguardover 2 years ago

Would have been nice to see at least one of the girls exclusive with Tom, given Vicky's apparent feelings for him. Sharing of some was inevitable in this story, just not my cup of tea.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

IT IS A PITY THAT YOUR CAPS LOCK KEY IS STUCK AND YOU SEEM STUPID AS YOU WRITE THESE STORIES.

hellhale01hellhale01over 1 year ago

I didn't really like the first chapter with the fact that they did not know that he was Tom but this chapter redeemed it it I just wish that Vicky and Brenda wanted to get pregnant by their brother

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved it. The only downside to this is the fact that the dezurtdawg didn't think to install a part 3 for the neighbor's wives part it could have been interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I believe you could have stretched out the second part to 6-8 pages and written a part three as well. It’s a great story and the second part is more sensuous than the first.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I jerked off while reading this story & have a sore dick to show for it.😊.

Again I guess I know too much but when the balls are full of cum it distracts from the tale.

Testicles add almoust no volume to the Ejauclate.

I know this because when they removed mine it was like I was 9 years old with nothing to clean up afterwards.

This was a totally hot story. No criticisms from me.

Bill S.

chipmonk9chipmonk911 months ago

I hope you do a ch set now 12 years after this ch to show who he's knocked-up and if he got a lover to bring to the family

nyteramblernyterambler9 months ago

I enjoyed this part but feel it was shorter then it should have been as it lacked the detail that the first part had and how things went for a bit though another part could of handled that about neighbor lady's and who is living with who and who had kids.

tsgtcapttsgtcapt6 months ago

Great read, flowed nicely, thank you.

Darkness86Darkness864 months ago

Good story although too short little disappointing after the first chapter was so long but either way still good

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous