All Comments on 'An Introduction to faunaDoll'

by faunaDoll

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
Zolly123Zolly123over 13 years ago
Wow

Very hot voice! Can't wait to hear a little more, in fact anything more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Very sexy , email me sometime crunch_player_7@hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
On My...

You are going to BLOW MY MIND. I'll check back next week extremely eagerly waiting for your next submission. Holy shit.

JunDivisionJunDivisionover 13 years ago

Wow! You have such an incredibly sexy voice, I can't wait to hear more; anything will do! Too bad the intro was so short, what a tease! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Cock stiffening voice . . .

Your voice is quite 'stimulating'. If you're interested in erotic scenarios, how about a sexy young mother and wife who just can't get enough of her older dominate neighbor's cock? She loves to suck it and fuck it and will do whatever the old pervert demands to get her fill.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
more, please

love your introduction...let the adventures begin!

j769j769over 13 years ago
lovely voice

Already tingling over here. Can't wait to hear more. Email me sometime ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
oh my god

I almost want to masturbate just to this. Your voice... please record something longer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
cocktease

ur such a fucking cocktease

all i want from u right now is to suck my cock for hours

be a little cumslut doll and suck some cock for me, suck a lot of cock and swallow tons of cum

I want U to be a nasty little cumslut doll in ur next audio u got that little slut??

simon89simon89over 13 years ago
Wow!

What an introduction! Your voice is incredibly sensual. Made me wanting a lot more of this kinda stuff. Please do! :)

simon89simon89over 13 years ago
...

I would recommend doing more of what you did here. Just tell us things you like someone to do to you/what you like to do to others. Oh yeah, sexy breathing! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Can't wait to hear more from you!

Your voice is so deep and sensual! If this is the introduction, I can just imagine what else you have in store. It would be fantastic to hear your voice in a story with a lot of cock sucking and cum swallowing!

More, please!

Infl8oramaInfl8oramaover 13 years ago
Hope to hear more from you!

You have a wonderfully feminine and breathy, sexy voice perfectly suited for erotic talk.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Award-winning voice

More, more, more!

One minute of that was not enough to finish me off.

daddy_xxxxxdaddy_xxxxxover 13 years ago
Excellent

YES I want you to be my fuckdoll....your voice is so arousing! Let's play.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Moar?

I can haz moar?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Be a naughty baby sitter....

Hi fauna,

I would so love to hear how you seduce me as I drive you home from baby sitting for me. I would love to park the car just down the road from your parents house and tease your sweet body, lightly tease your pussy through your cotton panties with the tip of my tongue, and fuck you in the car. I hope that wasn't your dad who drove by as I was pounding your tight pussy. Do you think he will notice the cum in your hair as you come in the front door? Maybe next week you will go out with me after work, I would love it if you came to my office in your uniform and we could go for a drive?

Andrew

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Lick It!

Amazing voice!! I need you to lick my ass with that silky tongue.

wait2playwait2playabout 11 years ago
Cum for me, but not until I say to

You are a great tease, I can make you a great pleaser as well

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Voice

Dear Fauna,

You may have the most perfect lil sub girl voice ever! So soft, warm and wanting! Keep it right up and see what it gets you! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Oh god

your voice is just perfection!

Could you do one where we can cum together? Like beg me to cum in you?

I absolutely explode when a girl says that before we cum together, it drives me wild!

Again, your voice is amazing please post ill be definitely listening!

Infl8oramaInfl8oramaover 10 years ago
Get ready to be fully inflated

You need some more warm air filling your hot curvy body before I give you the thorough fucking you deserve.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
it was very good

it was very good and imaginative , I wished it could have been a longer story thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Pull your panties off and jack off with them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous