All Comments on 'A Bad Day Gets Better'

by BigG

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Lol

Good job dude

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Bull shit

Who dare to play with his cock in living room while the elder sister is home? Un believable story

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
have to agree

the last guy is right way to stupid no guy is going to jack off in the livingroom with his sister home TOTAL BULLSHIT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Horny Bro

Why bullshit?it's normal that a brother would jack off ,knowing that his sister is home!He is jacking off because he secretly wants his sister and sincerely hopes that SHE CATCHES HIM!.A first time,I did same ,when I knew pretty well that my sister Ana would pass near by ,and on a second time she saw my cock spurting several jets of thick cum!!She was like hypnotised and I just muttered "Sorry sister,Sorry Sister"In fact I was sorry about that but most afraid that she would tell our parents.We did not talk about this "incident"during three weeks.Then,after a Saturday's night party ,while returning home in our parents' car,I think that because of several cups of wine she had drunk,she started to talk about the "incident",I began to say"Sorry sis....",she interrupted me and said"Mike.please stop with your silly sorry,sorry"I was amazed of what I heard!!She told me to stop the car and we started to eat our each's tongue like greedy people!!We went at the car back seats and she sat on me continuing to kiss me and put lovebites in my neck!!We were both very very horny and took off all our clothes in a record time!She started to suck my hard cock,then sat on me again by putting my big cock in her pussy and asked me to fuck her hard.It was an awesome fuck,and she literally got mad when I sucked her two nipples.She shouted with pleasure each time she cummed,Me too,I put several lovebites on her boobs.taking care not to put some on her neck.We fucked during 2 hours,.This happened 3 years ago and we love each other and love fucking each other!! We have explored every part of our bodies and have fucked in all sorts of imaginable positions!!However,we are very cautious not to be caught.It s hard because we would have liked to officialise our forbidden relationship!!!We don't know what the future will reserve us and prefer to follow the Beatles' title song LET IT BE!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Could've been good

It's a good premise, but the writing just feels unnatural. If you read a sentence out loud and it doesn't sound like something somebody who's spent their entire life on Earth would say, probably don't keep it in. The one saving grace of this story is "jilted" in the description. What a great word. I was tempted to go to five stars on that alone, but the writing brought it down to three, and only barely that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Interesting story

Have you thought of writing a sequel to this story? Overall I liked it and a sequel would be nice perhaps with Marian volunteering to be Jim's girlfriend.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous