All Comments on 'Audrey's Birthday Gift'

by emmajordan90

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
1 star.

Give up writing you have one thought process. How to write a story where the husband is a wimp and how do I fuck him over. And the wimp does anything the whore wife says. Nothing erotic about that the only people that will find this erotic are sick swingers and whores and sluts and cuckold wimps.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
nice story

I always wonder why when someone is reading a story topic, they don't like they ALL ways read to the end of it and then complain about it.. I think secretly they are turned on by the story line, but then feel guilty about it. Why can't the women have more then one guy, with her? I enjoyed the story, keep writing them..

calibeachgirlcalibeachgirlover 13 years ago
I did it...

When we were first married, we shared the apartment with another couple. That wasn't all that we shared. Jim, my husband and David of the other couple, introduced me to anal sex and I was DP'd a lot during that first year.

David was a selfish lover and didn't care whether I came or not and I was glad when he left with Sally. He used to think that if I was home I was his and didn't appreciate it when I told him to wait for Jim.

Sophia, the calibeachgirl

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
hot times

I am glad you folks did this and had a very hot time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Anonymous below said:

||"Nothing erotic about that the only people that will find this erotic are sick swingers and whores and sluts and cuckold wimps."||

Really? Do you realize that you are on a fantasy sex site?

Let me ask you a question, would you have liked the story better had it been the wife asking her husband if they could have a 3 way with her best girlfriend?

How about if the story involved the guy having sex with the wife's sister behind his wife's back? Or his step daughter?

How about if his secretary was giving him blowjobs and sex while they are at work?

How about if the neighbor's daughter, or his daughter's best friend comes over while the wife and daughter are out of town and the husband ends up fucking the young girl?

See, this is the thing, I never see this self righteous bull crap in the comments for those kinds of stories. Yeah, when that happens, it's all good.

Guys like you are like my wife's ex husband. Sex is all about his pleasure. He viewed his wife as inferior, property, etc... Yeah, he used to feel the hood of her car when he got home. He would check the odometer. He would accuse her of cheating even when she wasn't. That's why she's not his wife anymore. She's mine.

Idiots like you are so afraid of losing your woman, you even feel threatened by a fantasy story where the wife gets to have a threesome.

I have news for you dude. In truth, a woman can pleasure far more sex partners than a man can. After a while, you dick won't get hard. A woman can literally take on hundreds of guys in one session. Most don't want to go that far, but get this, most have a fantasy of having a threesome with 2 men.

Now here's what's funny. I know this guy whose wife I also know and evidently she tried to hint around about having a threesome. he asked him about fantasies and admitted that a threesome used to be one of her fantasies. He of course thought she meant with a woman and he said, "Yeah guys love the idea of a threesome with his wife and another girl. I can see how that would be hot." She corrected him and said that she meant two guys and her. She wondered how good it would feel to have one guy going down on her while another guy was sucking on her nipples. That was the part that turned her on the most. Guys are so clueless that they see a threesome with a woman and two guys as one guy getting a blowjob and one guy fucking her, then doing a DP.

Women see a threesome as two men touching and stimulating her. Her being able to go back and forth between the guys and get all the foreplay she wants. Then she gets to have one going down on her while one guy sucks on her nipples.

Then the last part is that women almost always have sessions of sex where the guy beats them to the finish. Sometimes they just weren't in the mood enough or for one reason or another, they are just finally getting heated up as the guy is finishing. I have counseled many women and every single one of them have had this happen. In fact, most women say it happens more often than not.

So this final part of her threesome fantasy is to have one guy fuck her for awhile and then stop before he is ready to finish, then the other guy takes over and pulls out well before he is ready to cum, and the first guy takes over again. They keep doing this as long as they can and as long as she is getting pleasure out of it. Then they are free to go until they cum. If she is like many women, she isn't going to want to go down on the guys after they have been inside her.

Here's the thing. It is about her pleasure. That's what her fantasy is about. Having a night of sex where she knows she is going to receive a whole lot of pleasure. Where it's all about her.

OK, back to the couple I know. He was not into the threesome with the other guy and made it very plain that this was not going to happen. OK, here's the deal. he was willing to do it if it was a girl, but another guy..no. And he made it clear that he was not a wimp. And he was not a cuckold. He wasn't going to stand for that junk. So she dropped it...with him.

However, her friend, whose husband had given her a threesome just like the one I described above, got an earful of the other hubby's reaction to a MFM threesome. This woman did know about her friend's boyfriend giving her friend this threesome and told her friend that she was lucky her hubby being so cool about it.

Her friend then decided to put something into action. On a night that 1st hubby was not going to be home, she (the friend who had the threesome fulfilled) arranged for the 1st woman to come over to her house. When she got there, her husband and the other guy from her threesome were there. She told the 1st woman, her friend, that she was going to go out for awhile and that the two guys were going to make her threesome fantasy come true. She told her to enjoy herself and make the most of the opportunity.

So this is the result. The first hubby was an idiot who was all for having a threesome with another girl, but was not into the other guy joining in. So what he has now is the fact that some of us know his wife has fulfilled her threesome fantasy...but he has no clue. He's a bit of a jerk. Many of the girls we know have admitted that he has flirted with, and or hit on them. We've seen him do this when it is a guy's night out.

His wife never does that. She wanted to experience a threesome of her choice with her husband. After that, just as she has done now, she plays it straight and is the faithful wife. She satisfied her curiosity and it was everything she hoped it would be and then some. Both guys were also a good bit bigger than her hubby. But she got what she wanted and is back to being the good housewife.

And here's another kicker. Had he gone along with it, he would have gotten a shot at the friend. His wife would have gone along with that and the friend admitted that had he been cool about the whole thing, she would have gladly gone along with it had she asked. But now, no way, she wants no part of it.

So the bottom line is, the hubby didn't get his threesome wish, doesn't know the wife got hers, and he of course doesn't know that a bunch of us do know and we aren't telling him.

oral of the story, go ahead and act like the macho husband who isn't going to be that wimp husband...as if allowing your wife to have fun automatically equals being a wimp husband. In truth, you can let her have fun and not be a wimp husband. And the truth is, if you truly care about your wife's pleasure, you will be able to enjoy seeing her do this...a lot. And when you TRULY do care more about her pleasure, good things might come your way...but then, if our #1 turn on is your wife's pleasure, this will be anticlimactic. Fun, but not as fun as seeing your wife in the throws of an intense orgasm. Not as great as seeing the way she now looks at you again like when you two first started dating.

Anyway, go ahead and be that macho man. But be aware and notice if others are snickering behind your back. It is likely happening and you don't even know it. Heck, if you are aware, that is the best case scenario because you will be clued in that something has happened. If you aren't so lucky, even they don't know and your wife already made it happen by herself. Your wife might be using one of those hookup sites for married people.

Good luck with your tough guy act. I feel sorry for you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

The last poster needs to get out more. If you are into swinging and swapping as he appears to be, then go ahead have at it. Not all husbands cum first. Not all husbands want to see someone else fucking their wife. Not all husbands are free spirits and will let their wife do anything they want. Just as not all wives want to experience threesomes or foursomes or more and give thier husbands sloopy whatevers. Some wives are nOT sluts some woman do remain faithful and fullfilled in their marriage. If he was a real friend to his friend then he would tell him about what the wife and friends did, that way the husband can then divorce the cheating slut. And at the same time beat the living hell out of him for being such an asshole. You live your life how you want to, you want to swap and be a swinger and let your wife fcuk other people while you watch or join in, fine go ahead but stop preaching to people who are not into your lifestyle. Live and let die and all that shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very Unoriginal

Nothing about the story stands out. It is just very blah.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
A Female Point of View

To Anow who said

"But she got what she wanted and is back to being the good housewife.

I say BS now she is a cheater and always will be !

I would never ask for a 3 some or want one if my husband asked for one I would tell after are divource is final he could do what ever he wants ! But that would never happen because were "Married" Ya know till death do us part and farsake all others If you Love each other there is no need for any one else. It's the people who do not Love there spouse who do this crazy shit.

Kay

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Audrey's Birthday Gift

Very well written. It seems that if more men (and women) were open and sensitive to their partners' needs, wants, ass-pirations, and desires, the world would be a lot happier and more "full" of joy in more ways than just a few.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Cleaning Up

It might improve the story if Audrey took a good "old fashioned enema" or three the night before (cleaning, really cleaning out what was left & rinsing till everything comes out clear ... or as clean as it gets with three treatments), butt then maybe that's another good sudsy tale or more! She might also dildo (& "water sport" the boys to prepare them for what is gentle butt quite, quite thorough preparation for what it;s like to be on the receiving end! Again, that's another good tale or more!!

rodryder44rodryder44about 5 years ago
Birthday Gift

A quickie story but enjoyable, 4 stars. Ben was thoughtful of his wife. I wonder if a foursome with Danny's sister is in the works; add the incest spice to a cuck story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous