All Comments on 'Emily, Richard, And Tom Ch. 01'

by nobullguy

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
ColinRupertColinRupertover 13 years ago
Thanks. Keep it going...

Thanks. Keep it going.... looks like a fun cuckold story and please ignore all the 'flamers'... if they do not like these stories why read them ? I for one am fascinated by the changes in power and how marriages evolve and what both parties want. I hope you manage to keep love alive...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Scores a five.....

VERY well told story so far. I agree, please keep it going. I see there is another installment that can read but I wanted to comment on this one first. I hope the next one is as good or better though there is no higher score than 5. Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
What flamers?

Author if you're going to delete comments, why bother having a feedback. If only one view is allowed, why bother reading your stories? I'll pass, thank you.

nobullguynobullguyover 13 years agoAuthor
What? No comments deleted here.

To the last anonymous respondent: I have deleted no comments about my first chapter of Emily, richard and TOM. I think you are confused. I welcome all responses to my story, postive and negative.

demantoiddemantoidover 13 years ago
Great set up.

Great slow restrained pace...delicious!

Sub_HubbieSub_Hubbiealmost 13 years ago
Loved this story!

I loved this story - one of my all time favourites. I am a cuckold. My name is Richard. BUT, sadly for me, my Wife's men are solely for Her pleasure and do not meet us both or dominate me - but hey, I can live in hope"

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great story!

Loved every word of it. As a husband that turned my wife into a slut whore I found it very exciting and can't wait to find some cocks to fuck my wife while I watch, just waiting for my chance to suck the cum the cocks and her pussy as the finish fucking her. That's my job. I get to watch and beat my cock off while she's giving her cunt to them and telling them how much better their cocks are than mine. When they've departed my wife requires that I drink her piss straight from her piss hole. I love it! After a session I try to find a reason to leave the house for a couple of hours which I use sucking men off and looking for the right guys to take home with me so they can fuck her also. I love every minute of these sessions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
That was one for the brain sick perverts!!!

What a bunch of crap written only for the brain sick perverts called cucki who want to wank!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
5! HEY ANNONY

As I remember your wife loved to whack every guy but you, you retarded ass wipe. Tat was before she died of CLAP!

mwmaikenscmwmaikenscover 5 years ago
Great story

Great story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous