All Comments on 'Revenge of the Nerd Ch. 42'

by rpsuch

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
pogmapogmaover 13 years ago
Smack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope Jeff bitch smacks big big Papa. Tell the old asshole he has a pending patent worth millions but he has to get his Phd before he is as rich as the old FART.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good one

Nice introduction to the showdown. Don't worry about Jeff, he will hold his own against Daddy and if he doesn't win all the points it isn't important, because Ashley loves him and parents never win that one.

WistfulSeniorWistfulSeniorover 13 years ago
Let the Fireworks Begin

Are the parents going to tag-team Jeff, will Mom see past her social standing to the excellence of her daughters' choice and play moderator in the ensuing debate, or will there be a totally different scenario play out? So many directions this could go. I can't wait! This story continues to be a great read.

angelshellieangelshellieover 13 years ago
love love

cant wait til dinner = ) let the games begin

bruce22bruce22over 13 years ago
A nice preparation

for a wild dialogue... He will of course offer Jeff money to drop Ash. Perhaps Jeff will counter propose that he pay double to have Ash free and clear...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

The comments have stopped. I don't know if it's because people have lost interest due to the lack of sex, or because they can't stop reading and are hurrying off to the next chapter. All I know is I am thoroughly enjoying this one. Thank you. Reading on . . .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wow

I'm enthralled.

I'm one of the many but silent readers too busy flipping to the next entry to take the time to make a comment.

Just 'wow'.

Please keep writing.

john68utjohn68utover 10 years ago
whoah!

I'm going to have to go back and rate all the chapters when I'm done. at this point don't really care about the sex. Up too late reading this have to go to bed and read more tomorrow. Damn you Damn you straight to hell. Sorry brains is fried don't know what I am saying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Just kept reading

I can't stop. I want to save my comments for the end but right now, let's just say " oh my"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I enjoy your story to 20 stars but I AM VERY TIRED ABOUT ALL THESE SINGLE PAGE CHAPTERS. Please tell me all of your stories are not this way

StubbyoneStubbyoneabout 6 years ago
Seriously ? You give the author 20 stars and then ....

Complain about short chapters. Really ??? If that's all you have to complain about then you are searching hard to find something to bitch about. This authors writing skill far exceeds any short comings (no pun intended) in the short chapters department. And you know it !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
AGREE

I agree on chapter problem. This chapter I was really getting into it and then I'm interrupted. The system for getting to the next chapter does not allow starting where you left off or skipping to the chapter. Instead you have to start at the beginning and scroll through already read chapters. A nuisance easily diminished by 10 page chapters. Who wants to give comments on every page, anyway?

The story is compelling enough to suffer through for the sake of another chapter. But the enjoyment is tarnished by a drawback for which there is no compensation (ie no compensating value for having short chapters).

Paul in Oklahoma

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous