All Comments on 'Billy's New Trick'

by emmajordan90

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
We all have trouble with Lay, lie, laid, ("lied" does not exist in this context!)

Billy lied back and took a deep breath, ready to begin.

The word is "lay back"...or "laid back"

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
In th Zone

I first just laid on my back with my feet up against the wall, My cock was not even close but it was right up over my mouth. And wow, that first time the excitement ends ups overcomming the urge to not let it shoot in your mouth. And you end up with a mouth full of cum, and too stretched out and unable to recover enough to get up, and you swallow. After that it just gets more intense. What makes auto fellatio so amazing is that you sometimes get lost in the heat of the moment, you not only get so hot, but you are transported to a zone where conscious thought takes leave, replaced by a direct connection between you tongue and cock and they move in unison in just the right way to give the cock maximum pleasure it yearns for, they move as one until your mind and body explode in a giant orgasm of pleasure. As you regain your mind as the spell dissipates, you realize you have swallowed your cum because there was no way it was going to stop, all without a hint of guilt or remorse. Rather you find that you don't want your body to unwind, and your arms remain wrapped around your legs pulling your cock deeper in your mouth, you just want the feeling of being lost in the zone to be maintained as your tongue remains on autopilot as it first allows your cock to recover with light caresses as it slowly moves in just the right way at just the right pace to begin the cycle again.

I lost a few weeks one summer at college when I had the place to myself during the break. ahhhh those were the days

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Lucky guy.

Lately I have had the urge to try this. I would love to suck myself off until I came in my mouth. But I just can't reach it. I did recently try and actually shot my load in my mouth and swallowed it, although I never got my mouth on my cock. What a wonderful sensation it must be though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous