All Comments on 'A T-Girl Romantic Interlude'

by ruwild

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
hot story - hot location

good to finally have something new from my favorite author. love that a str8 dude writes about pleasing a big dick on a beautiful woman. i was boned from the beginning in anticipation and shot my own HUGE load at the end of the story. thanks for the fantasy and the release!

striker_1909striker_1909over 13 years ago
plz write frequently.

Very hot story. plz write more. Ur grap on the erotic writing is beyond words.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Awesome as usual>

You are an eloquent writer, thanks for the effort. Please consider writing a second chapter to Jeremy's school bully.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

You have no idea how much I adore your stories. I'm a regular heterosexual girl with a regular vagina, but I'm set on fire with lust & longing & desire every time I read a story of yours.

I want a long throbbing cock. I want to dominate & tame & ravish men. I want to thrust into their burning hot asses till I come to a screaming climax.

Your stories vicariously fulfill these insatiable sexual desires of mine.

I desperately want to be like Angel & your other beautiful dominant heroines. I want sexy hot men with sexy fuckable asses, to swoon over me & submit themselves to me the way they submit to Angel.

You think it's only submissive males who enjoy your stories? Nope, girls like me enjoy them too!

sublandsublandabout 4 years ago
A touching and beautiful tale

Excellent piece of erotic writing that can't fail to get your cum splashing. Really well written that deserves five stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userruwild@ruwild
2342 Followers
I've been posting on this site for over 15 years now. It has been a great forum to hone my skills as a writer and I appreciate all the work done behind the scenes to keep this site up and running. It is a load of fun writing these stories and the best thing ever is the feedbac...