All Comments on 'Fuckin' Virgins'

by joulie

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
CuddlyAlCuddlyAlover 13 years ago

Virgin on the ridiculous, but an enjoyable read. Happy Xmas Joulie and be careful under the mistletoe!

Nimrod15Nimrod15over 13 years ago
Very Funny

Joulie, as always I enjoy your postings. I remember a similar incident in my life, when I was kissing my girlfriend good night, while standing on her front porch. We spent quite awhile kissing and as I pressed close, my cock, fitted nicely up against her pussy's cleft. It was not as though this was something new, although we had at that time, never fucked, but I had fingerfucked her very lovely pussy many times. Funny, but way back then, I wanted to marry her, and saving that defloratrion for our honeymoon, played a big part in my thinking. I learned later, that she thought that I was very immature, because I did not pursue further, and fuck her properly. Yes, you guessed it, I came in my pants, and the cum streaked my trousers all the way down to my ankles, That cum dried up, and never ever left the material in those fibers. If hung in a closet for any amount of time, a streak of mildew would form over every droplet of that old cum. Forever after, I regretted not taking advantage of this moment, and have slipped my rock hard cock, deep into her very moist and ready cunt.

...Don

txcoatl1970txcoatl1970over 13 years ago
Harsh Treatment Of A Military Virgin

I've never had a female virgin, and am glad because I figured it'd be both emotionally and physically messy. My first time was with an older girl who took me in hand and gave me some pointers and we had a good time of it overall.

I know it's just a story, but shit, I feel for the poor bloke. He gets treated like a defective pony ride by this ladette who made him look and feel ridiculous because he's not a smooth lover. Imagine how confused and angry the lad'd feel afterward. Not much of a confidence builder that encounter for him I'd wager.

I have nothing against anyone just getting laid to get their rocks off, but IMNSHO, she was a self-centered bitch about it with all the tenderness of industrial-grade sandpaper toward him once the ride was over. Women wonder why guys are such assholes, and encounters like this are no help.

As a 40+ year-old straight man, I can testify to the corrosive insecurity, fear, and anger cycle this kind of dismissive treatment from women sparked in me before I got laid. It's easy to retreat into macho indifference and have done with it, but I grew up by dealing with my fear.

I found kind, fun, responsible, honest, and considerate women worth being with and worked on being a man worth being with in turn.

I'm sure that the girl got treated pretty rough for her first time and figured turnabout's fair play, but ONLY if you're dealing with the same person.

Otherwise, be kind, deal with the person you're with than the one you're reacting to from back when, and bin the crap that doesn't belong.

It's simple, makes things much easier and more pleasant for both partners, but involves a lot of work.

I'm sorry to have barfed all over a story written as a larf, but take it as a compliment. You wrote it well enough to make me remember what made me try to be a better man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Joulie Does It Again !!!

Sweet Joulie you hit a home run, (Yank Talk)

Great story.

Luv,

Tom in Oregon

IrishGuyIrelandIrishGuyIrelandover 13 years ago
Sublime......

Joulie,

Greetings from Ireland! I have missed you and the tales from your girlfriends!

This made me laugh out loud.....a right horny woman that deserved better! I could feel her frustration!

Wouldn't happen on my watch, I can tell you....!

Thank you and best wishes, Colin.

0ra11yfix8ed0ra11yfix8edover 13 years ago
Double Disappointment

It is instructive to learn just what the ladies look for in a quick fuck! But imagine if you will how intimidating it must have been for the poor young virgin to get his first piece out-of-doors in some dark corner...skirt hiked up...knickers to one side...certainly a huge disappointment for the youmg man.

2275jr2275jrover 13 years ago
having a cumming

great story love the humar and the hot horny parts.

awesome story and yes i voted

Nimrod15Nimrod15almost 12 years ago
Lovely story.

It has been many years, since pulling the panties to the side to expose the fleshy entrance, was the method of the day. But reading those lines, gave me many days of yore to remember specifics. I wonder if my first partner's memory of me, resembles this young man's first venture??

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjoulie@joulie
197 Followers
My name is Joulie; one of a small group of similar ladies, many of us friends for quite a number of years. At present the youngest of us is in her fifties. The group is not a closed arena, some will arrive, and some alas will depart. Some of us were married, some not, some div...