All Comments on 'Early Morning Orgasm 02'

by RebekkaBrown

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Best. Christmas. Present. Ever.

thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
HOTT!!!

Don't stop baby .... don't you ever F______ ing stop!

Please continue this series .how about adding another series also I'd love to hear more of you (just fingers!!! ) perhaps watching you solo ! Secret Santa says you could give lessons on what turns people on! Sexy words and the proper amount of dirt and sensuality combined with overwhelming lust ! I'd bet no one will cum just once hearing this . and I'm definitely a cookies and milk man and I love the nookie cookie best baby!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Im only sorry i heard this at the office, or my pants would be off (WOW)

Unbelievably off-the-chart volcanic eruption hot baby. Your dirty talk is amazing. I love how you describe the porn you are watching the way that you do. You sound like you're having so much fun. I cant help but think about what you must look like playing with yourself while you watch dirty movies. Please don't ever stop. It's nice to listen to a genuinely horny and naughty woman watching porn. Please send more of these.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What video

I would love a link to the vid you are matching so I could watch and play while I listen to you. Could you do a submission to a link able vid?

BuzzkirkBuzzkirkalmost 10 years ago
Best yet on Lit!

I'm still hard from listening to you describe the woman in the video getting ass fucked by two black guys and how you were getting off on it. Your voice is so fucking sexy! My dick is throbbing and my balls are full of cum ready to unload but I'll try to hold on for the next chapter!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous