All Comments on 'A Long Time Coming'

by vrosej10

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
estragonestragonover 13 years ago
Kill the Ending

Not Maybelle. Great idea, why ruin it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Stick to the poetry

No! No! No! Fucking old ladies til they die is surely manslaughter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I liked the twist at the end.

vrosej10vrosej10over 13 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the comments guys.

I killed off Maybelle for a touch of realism. That would always be a hazard of dating people that much older than you. I hadn't intended you to get the impression she had been fucked to death, just that she had died during the night, so I need to review the draft.

LadyGenevieveLadyGenevieveover 13 years ago

A lifetime culminated in the throes of sensations cherished but so long forgotten - so poignant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
A good start, but ...

I would have liked to see their relationship continue for awhile, rather than Maybelle checking out after a single night. You had the beginnings of a very good and intriguing story.

vrosej10vrosej10over 13 years agoAuthor
~

one of the reasons this story ended the way it did was because it was originally written to meet a particular word limit. I simply didn't have time for this relationship to go on and I standby my original ending. sudden death is a hazard of dating the elderly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I'm 59 and love a good hard young cock in my pussy. My youngest lover was just 18 when he lost his virginity to me. He didn't seem to mind my floppy tits or hairy pubes. The first time he shot his load as soon as he saw my open pussy bur he stayed hard and gave me another creamy load inside my hole. He entered my arse and deposited more cum and then I gave him a tit fuck and got covered again. He lay back exhausted and I gave him a prostate massage and sucked his balls. Pretty soon he was hard again and shot another huge load everywhere. That's what I like about young cocks, they stay hard much longer.

September4decemberSeptember4decemberover 3 years ago
No!...no!...not yet!!!

God...I loved this story as a teaser to later learn about the lady and describe seeing her furtively in her old lady dress and rolled down stockings.

Come on!...please give us a prequel to the night you fucked her!

oldladyloveoldladylovealmost 3 years ago

Great story with a shock ending. I need more of this particular kink.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous