All Comments on 'Punjabi Apple Green Silk'

by shaunreagh

Sort by:
  • 60 Comments
fridayamfridayamover 13 years ago
A lovely read

though perhaps it went a bit over the top at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good story but

At one point you shift the style of writting from third person to first... not sure if this was intentional but it's something I'd avoid doing. Aside from that, great reading!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
well written

excellent masturbating materiel.loved the intrigue. exciting flow i implore you to write a second chapter. if not thanks for this one!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Simply Astounding.

Once again you have proven yourself to be one of the highest calibre writers on this site.An unknowing husband close by while his wife is used and ravished is almost a motif in the plot of your stories.I love that,it is extremely erotic and powerfully sexual.Please continue in this vain,your stories are so gratifying in every way.You have an obvious talent for prose and I look forward to more of the same.My only complaint is that your new additions are comparitively infrequent,I check your member page every day.My favourite story of yours was"Pissed off with Jeff",that was dynamite.Please,please,please keep them coming as I'm sure your readers will be.

BuckramBuckramover 13 years ago
5 stars

Very sensual writing, although the plot did get a bit unbelieveable at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Erotic

Excellent story -loads of good ingredients. Love to hear more in a similar vein.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Excellent

Outstanding. I've been enjoying most of your stories but I think this is the best one yet. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Just loved it!

Sheer brilliance. Spent a week in Goa. Know the feeling of being stared at relentlessly by Indian men on public busses. Felt deliciously sluttish and dirty. Oh, yes this story was special! Wish it had happened to me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Love how you built it up. For the woman who was in goa.. if you want this to happen to you, write back here!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
part 2?

this is one of the best stories i have read in a long time. i hope u have sequels coming up. those indians taking advantage of her. possibly forcing her, drugging her and using her, little indian kids forcing her unconscious body, girl on girl action, dykes using her. something...anything...please keep them coming. your detailed descriptions of the events are excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Magnificent

That was a wild ride for me too - I was transported into the train too with the couple. Excellent work!

all_too_familiarall_too_familiarover 12 years ago
Fantastic!

I love your build up and really (REALLY!) enjoyed the story! Is there a sequel coming? Those options (anything to continue on from the wonderful setting you have reached at the end) would be glorious!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Please More

This young wife having a clueless husband should have more adventures, world wide. How about China, she discovers that Chinese men be larger at being good lovers. Well hope to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
erotic and surreal

Amazing writing that took me into the surreal experience as well.

Completely impossible and far-fetched, but its only towards the end of the story that you begin to feel that its stretching the boundaries. Before that the buildup is great and the writing draws you in and you almost don't realise its a fantasy.

Great potential! Please keep it up.

- JT

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Yoni vs. Lingam

Just a minor point. You write "the yoni in her vagina entered to the hilt." Her vagina IS her 'yoni'. What is entering her 'yoni' "to the hilt" is his 'lingam'.

blackgblackgover 11 years ago
Good writting!!

Finally its good to read something that has some imagination behind it.

Not full of the old "Get your clothes of bitch!" cliche`d crap that is a staple of most of these type of stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

This is my favorite story here. Being a blonde woman, working in India for a few months definitely made me think how possible this story is. Fabulous!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Lame and boring

Thought your story was lame and boring

shaunreaghshaunreaghalmost 11 years agoAuthor
To : Lame and Boring, Why Anon?

If you said who you were, I could ask what was wrong. By knowing what was wrong I could improve. Hiding behind anonymity all you do is pander to your misery, which doesn't help anyone, least of all you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Brilliant

Hey shaunreagh, just ignore the dummy. The only "improvement" they can suggest is make it usual unimaginative straight-to-the-fucking retarded shit, so that their tiny brain can process it. The story is amazing. Stumbling on a story like this always makes me feel like I found a pearl in a pile of crap. And straight to the favorites it goes. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story, but...

The switch to first person at the very end was a rough transition. The post-train scene seemed rushed as well. First 3/4 of the story were amazingly erotic.l

Johnboy9Johnboy9over 10 years ago
Really great write here, I just loved it...

I really like these kinds of stories, you know, groper stories and groper hentai films and the like. This is a great example of such a story and I have no suggestions except to hope you have a part 2 coming soon, and to perhaps suggest a change in the title. I actually would never have really thought to read this story because the title did not really grab me at all, but I was bored and about to go to bed. However, I like your stories, and thought I'd give it a try. I think it could use a title that would suggest it was something closer to what it is all about so that many more readers who enjoy this type of storyline, like myself, would discover its whereabouts easier. Maybe like, "An Indian Train Ride, or My Discovery of Punjabi Apple Green Silk." Something like that, perhaps.

Anyway, this is really great, as I said, and is, along with many of your other stories, a fun and erotic tale to read. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
excellent.

This story is fantastic,your usual high level.

Is there any hope of an extended version? Like the directors cut of a movie,with more detail of seducers two and three, I would imagine the "teacher" was one of the lucky ones.

If not,once again thanks for a great story,and keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Good One

Very well written

ErotFanErotFanover 9 years ago
Opposite opinion

Many of the comments to this tale posted on Literotica beg for a sequel. I am of an opposite opinion.

Firstly, the tale is complete of and in itself. Secondly, the reader is emotionally exhausted the end. It would take several days before I would even attempt to read a sequel of this caliber. (Or should I say calibre?)

The Indic train setting is perfect; the stereotypic characters are perfect. All leading to a delicious suspension of disbelief for the story, i.e., at some level the reader will accept that the tale events are possible. The excruciatingly detailed, slow buildup leading to a frenzied blur of a climax leaves one begging for relief.

And then the coda which teases with the prospects. Will she eventually be restored to her husband? Has she been transformed into a qedesha; returning to the recently visited erotic Indic temple? Or swept up by and into some dark subcontinent cult never to be seen again? All deliciously ripe, potential tales for the fertile imagination.

BUT! Is the muse that bestowed Apple Green Silk willing to provide a sequel? A sequel worthy of the original? Only the author knows.

rushkidrushkidover 9 years ago
Like this one Lot

Very good storie.Keep this series keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A prick-ly story

A little long on poetic, at times...and beyond believable in reality...and yet the yarn is spun and woven into a tapestry that is bound to get any prick hard....even the racist bigot's lil willy....for its only thine insecurity that makes you spew venom...and yet the wind against you will only make it land of your own face....and that's for spitting into the wind, Mr. Anonymous.....shagadilick, baby

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
2nd part of the story please

Hot story. Please continue from the lorry

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent Read

Great story! I am coming back to it after my initial reading when you first released this years ago! You understand the nature of Indian men very well. I would enjoy a new story after your lenthy hiatus. I am visiting India briefly in Feb, and will be taking my Canadian GF on an adventure not dissimilar to this!

This is my first comment on this site, I hope to inspire your return.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Nice Story But ...

As I read your story, I thought it was one of the most well-written I'd read on this site. Then, inexplicably, you changed your point of view from third to first person, in the middle of a paragraph, and I wondered if you knew what you'd done.

rushkidrushkidover 6 years ago
want more

one of my fav keep coming back to see if you have written the 2nd part

fannyratfannyratover 6 years ago
spoiled it

Fucking awesome story, you had it totally nailed then fucked it up. The eroticism was as good as I have read until you switched to the first person narrative. The dialogue about the culture etc ruined the atmosphere then the 'hint' that hundreds would fuck her took it from eroticism into the realms of nonsense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I'm sorry, but...

I just don't get it. Why exactly were they facing the window in such a weird fashion?? Is it normal in that part of the world to completely turn your back on your wife when riding in a train car packed full with horny, sweaty men, in a foreign country?? The most ignorant man in the world, apparently.

And she was just despicable. She WANTED to be fucked and that was clear to the men when she smiled at them after one of them felt her up. And then the slut is BARELY touched and she cums?? I don't know what happens after that because I stopped reading, but I do know that if the husband has a modicum of brain matter present he would get as far away from that bitch as he possibly can. No one deserves an inhuman slug for a wife.

1 star

TrangSocTrangSocalmost 6 years ago
Wow...Hot story

Fictional but extremely sensual

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Punjabi silk

Would love a continuation of this please.

ArkychikArkychikover 5 years ago

Absolutely love this! I read it again and again.

devontaffydevontaffyabout 5 years ago
spine tinglingly erotic

one of my favourites of all time

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
LOVE it, gave it a 5.25/5 [105% "above expectations" (⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐+)]!

The newly wed white American wife discovers her other side (her true self?) during an overnight train ride in India.

In my book the American wife is a KEEPER. Period.

This story is a MUST READ.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

★★★★★+ (5.25 of 5, 'Exceeds Expectations'!)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

As of Jun 02/21 this story has been favorited by 253 users out of 272.1k views which is 0.93 'faves' per 1k views (an excellent fabes-to-views ratio). This story and its author have a loyal fan base!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

😊

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excerpt from the story:

"The third [orgasm] was the biggest yet. It was a hay maker. A star burst. A Krakatoa of all orgasms! And made me weep..."

This story is very very erotic.

Luckily for the American couple, whatever happened to the young wife in the train is over now. All's well that ends well!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My kind of wife sex story: 5.0 = 100%.

bradeklundbradeklundover 2 years ago

Shaun, your imagination is outstanding, style wonderful, and humour delightful. I have read all your stories over and over, and you are my all time favourite erotic Author by far. Wondering where and why you disappeared to, and well, I just googled you, discovering a series of 4 published books! I just bought the first one as an ebook, and will no doubt follow with the others. I'm just a touch sad there are only 4, which seems a waste of your incredible talent. I hope you keep writing, and either way, all the best, and I wish you a long and happy life, hopefully filled with adventures similar to your writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

☆☆☆☆☆ (5.0)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This non-consent story is EXCELLENT!

I gave it ★★★★★ (5).

There are very bed situations in which a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Kinky. Hot as hell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Five stars: 💚💚💚💚💚!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

your ability to capture the meaning of erotica and make it believable is your gift. This story is the perfect example of your talents. It hints at the perception that maybe the husband wasn't as unknowing as the story suggests, and thus his willingness to join with them afterwards. The classic example for those of us who find cuckold stories the ultimate turn on.

mepj79mepj79about 2 years ago

Lovely story... seems there was no choice but to go ahead. Being a mumbaikar myself, I can completely see this happening.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I rated this story bearing in mind it is a non-consent/reluctance one.

5.0 = 💯% (💥💥💥💥💥)👍👍!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

5.0 = 💯%!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Please write more of this couples adventures.

GSaintGSaintover 1 year ago

What a show, what a story! Amazing, exciting and very well written. More please!! :-)

5 stars

devontaffydevontaffyover 1 year ago

It remains one of the best even after countless readings

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5.0 = 💯% (💥💥💥💥💥), 👍👍!

Helen1899Helen1899about 1 year ago

This is one hot author, I can't get enough of there hot stories, shame they stopped writing. Literotica as far to few truly erotic authors. 5*

devontaffydevontaffy4 months ago

Its still the best by far

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usershaunreagh@shaunreagh
1244 Followers
After some years away, drifting back in. As fascinated as ever with arousal, the erotic, the buzz. The excitement that few other human experiences can ever so powerfully match. The softness that lives at its core, the heat and the heights to which we are driven, leaving us spr...

story TAGS