All Comments on 'Kali Opens Up Ch. 01'

by WatchFantasy

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Weird

One star.

gasmuse77gasmuse77over 13 years ago
1 Pix worth 1K words

If one picture is worth 1,000 words, then multiple pix and streaming videos certainly provide a substantial and logical presentation...as so well shown in your short story...begs for a segue...so do it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
nice

Thought it was well written especially with his wife trying new things to spice up their sex lives. The wife appears to be highly motivated to excite her man and it will be exciting to see how far he wants to turn his fantasy into reality. She could become a real slut for some large packages. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Really hot start.

I hope that Ch. 02 won't take too long to get here. I would flesh it out and don't rush it. That's the only short coming of this story is that it was a bit too short. Still hot though. Really hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
i didn't know

I didn't know pigs could write, please take your picture of your bio i don't know any men no matter what color who would touch something that looked like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
to the commentar of

i didn't know

I didn't know pigs could write, please take your picture of your bio i don't know any men no matter what color who would touch something that looked like that.

hey buddy your forgot one thing, blacks fuck everything.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
If you were my wife,

I'd make sure you got the real thing. I'd help you hookup with real BBCs for that married white body of yours.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Well with your attitude and fat ass only a nigger would fuck you.

Good luck with that hope you don't geat beat to badly or killed. And when he knocks you up and then disapears and you have to push that mixed kid around the mall or super market by yourself, all the good men will know you're a nigger loving whore. And they won't want anything to do with you. But you go girl and let one of those nigger cocks fill you with their black cum!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
1 star.

We know you are a nigger loving whore. There is a reason why White men don't touch blacked women. They are tainted. No white man in his right mind would touch you if you did this for real. Only Braindead freaks like the Cuckold nigger loving Anon husbands and boyfriens with no balls would aloow this. As for your photo? Yes I am sure you are ready and willning to get fucked by anyone and anything. Niggers and animals will be first in line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
bunch of racist assholes

fuck these racist pricks. you write what you want to write and the assholes who don't like it because their fat ass money grubbing wives never want to touch, let alone suck or fuck their puny little white dicks don't have to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
This site's open door policy is surely gonna be the death of it

we need to get rid of the haters, so we need comments in support of the authors. Come on lit readers, it's a battle of words...five stars, hot story from a nasty little black fucked slut.

forfun44forfun44over 13 years ago
Please write another part.

She's getting hot for a BCC! Her cunt needs one in a bad way!! Anxious for the next part..

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
This site's open door policy is surely gonna be the death of it

we need to get rid of the writers and readers who love this type of story, so we need hate comments to all the authors of this shit. Come on lit readers, it's a battle of words...ONE star, sick braindead story from a nasty sick fucked up asshole little blacked fucked slutwhorebbitch.

ap2techap2techover 13 years ago
What ever!

Gentle people the best way to ignore racists is just that, ignore them. If they don't have an audience or feedback they realize how inane their comments are and go away.

YusakuYusakuover 13 years ago
Great stuff

Can't wait for Chapter 2!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

very hot. cant wait for ch. 2. i hope the wife gets tries some bbc and loves it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
1 star

In your profile your state: "I am a married woman and totally committed to my husband "

That says it all. You have NOT said that you 'LOVE' your husband. You have not said that you are 'FAITHFUL' to your husband. Which means that given the chance you would act out these nightmares or yours. Good luck with that I hope you and your cuckolded wimp sissy boy husband enjoy yourselves. Don't forget when a 'White happily Married' wifewhore/slut fucks a black man they NEVER go back to their white husband. The husband they NEVER loved in the first place. Just divorce your husband and go with your nightmares I am sure your kids won't mind having a group of black men as 'fathers'.

flhtcui69flhtcui69about 13 years ago
adventurous wives

I thought this was a pretty hot story. It's all fantasy here. I don't get why some people get upset. If you don't like it, don't read it.

breezer1breezer1almost 13 years ago
sry but...

in this day and age peeps still talk the bullshit that some of these peeps do, no white man would touch a woman if she had slept with a black man????

yes black man, thought that u racists were proved wrong about black people being animals, wtf r u on, have u ever stopped 2 think u may b retarded?

oh and 2 the fools who think only black men knock women up and leave, again r u retarded??? there r plenty of white trash men who do the same thing, also plenty of them that beat their partners, being a twat is not just an ethnic thing, like love it crosses all creeds and colours, just that person.

if i wanted be out of line i could say all whites r racist but come on, the only reason we have diff skin colours is coz of thousands of years of living in certain climates, read sommat other than porn and u may find out

rant over

Ken65BKen65Balmost 13 years ago
Us?

This could have been my wife and I except that we would have gone out to a viceo shop or movie theater to pick up a black man.

peter49parkerpeter49parkerover 12 years ago
Grrreat story !!!

Love your story. From the overstressed wife, mother and businesswoman to the black cock loving slut. Let the husbands beware and be careful what you wish for. Wonderfull story telling.

OOAAOOAAover 10 years ago
EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Excellent story!!!

TigersmanTigersmanover 9 years ago
Enjoying black

I can see the wife trying and enjoying black cock so much that she wants to be bred.

1954hall1954hallover 7 years ago
Wishs

I guess there are some couples like this. I wish I had found a wife that was smart enough and adventures enough to know how good this could be for two people.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Not a bad beginning.

But for those who are offended by the idea of white women with black men, stay out of the Interracial Love section. Sex and sexual fantasies should be fun, and life is too short to have your trollish biases intruding into our fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Can't wait for part 2,3.........lol

She needs the real thing asap

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 3 years ago
WHAT SHE REALLY NEEDS

This hot turned on wife needs to take this to the next level.. a real black dick while hubby watches

aliveinpraliveinprabout 3 years ago
Wife turned black slut

I haven't read chapter 2 yet, but I hope she becomes more than a slut for her husband. Good story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous