All Comments on 'Serena Visits The Fetish Shoe Shop'

by fantasyboy

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
What a shop!!!

Can't wait for the next trip... loved the shoes and the machine... What's next boots and toys??? Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
My god

I don't think I've shot that many loads from reading a story! Wonderful descriptions and tale!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Amazing

Amazing and really horny to read about yourself....thank you ever so much fantasyboy! Loving it, Serena. x

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Cumming so hard

So fucking hot!! There's nothing to do but masturbate and cum and masturbate again and cum even harder. Just perfect, the intense development, the pure sex of it. A perfect match for my own horny fantasies. Typing with my left hand as I start to beat off again. Thank you!

JhMcKnJhMcKnover 5 years ago
Serena Visits the fetish Shoe shop

How is it possible I am the first to comment on your story? You hit the right buttons with so many of the tings I enjoy.Sexy black lingerie. Suspender (in the states we call them garter belts) belts, black stockings, split crotch panties, open cup bras, dripping warm semen out and having it run down their legs and stockings, women peeing and it running down their thighs and legs and soaking their nylons, getting milked like a HUCOW, nipples and areolae being painted so they are nice and dark instead of being pink. Women enjoying a good deep fucking.

Keep writing like this. Some women are simply cock hounds and need good fucking from time to time. Some need their pee holes invaded by a cock. Yes, it's possible.

I write under jhmckn in Literotica. Contact me if you care to.

playshoesplayshoesabout 5 years ago
Great story

Made me drip

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous