All Comments on 'First Day At Boarding School'

by Powerone

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
School daze

this school would be worth study

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Oh my...

Where do I enroll? My panties are wet just from pondering such a scenario.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Mmmmmmmmmmmm Oh My Where do I go to enroll ????

Mmmmmmmmmmmm Oh My Where do I go to enroll ???? what a sexy horney story wish I was Rebecca I am soooooooooo delicously wetn just reading it Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm MORE MORE PLEASE:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
You are the best writer on Literotica!

I've read a hell of alot of stories and by far yours are some of the best I've read. Consistently you come up with great stories and hot climaxes. Keep it up dude, Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
definitely a classic.....masterful fantasy writing

One of my all time favs

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
great!

I need a brutal fuck just like that sometimes, leaves my panties wet just thinking about it. School principal fantasy is just so awesome. Never got even close to it in real life though. Thanks Powerone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
my god

if there is a school out here like this, please let me know!! my god. one of the bestt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
DUUUUUDE

First story i read on Literotica, and it ROCKS!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Uhh...

The idea was interesting.... But the way the story was written, In my own opinion, Was rather stale and boring. Everything that was said was so un-believeable... It seemed fake; Like a cheap porno put into word. Not to mention the over use of words... Eh. I give it a 25

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
School girl

Good story but way to short. Write more.

El FoloEl Foloabout 12 years ago
I'm with Other Guy.

The dialogue was way too stilted. I've never heard anyone communicate with each other the way you had these two characters communicate, as if they were incapable of having a thought without expressing it. Keep working at it, though! :D Four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Trash written by trash

I can't believe the comments on this awful piece. Did any of you actually read this or where you so busy working your wangs that the terrible writing didn't bother you?

Pathetic use of vocabulary, unbelievable premise. I agree with the only two sensible people here: It comes off like a cheap porno. Poor premise, poor execution and poor ending.

The author needs to learn how to write. Then again, what can we expect when the author writes with one hand down his/her pants.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
"body of a mature woman"

Just FYI I don't know if "eighteen" is code for some much younger age, but the average woman stops growing just after she goes through puberty. So the typical eighteen year old's body is no longer developing and hasn't been for a few years...so this doesn't really make sense? Unless you mean "mature" as in "aged and wrinkled" or something equally bizarre.

But it's generally good to know what women and their bodies are like if you want to write good erotica that appeals to readers, and this point is a pretty basic one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

She was a lovely young vergin, in every sense of the word, stripped of both her modesty and her defiance, and with any luck, she will come to embrace her new passion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Dude.

No way does a girl after two slaps give up like that and allow someone to rape her, especially anal.

And what is up with calling it 'the pleasure' and 'the pain'? It sounds awkward, it would have sounded more natural to say just 'pleasure' and 'pain'. Is English not your first language because that was odd.

Weirdest thing though is you saying an 18year old has the body of a 'mature woman'. What is that supposed to mean? At 18 most women's bodies are fully developed? Unless you meant she was aged looking? Which, again, would just be odd.

There is more to even erotic stories than just sex, you can end up distracting the reader from the scene you are trying to set with poor quality phrases and descriptions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Can you make her wear nipple clamps 🗜 24/7

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I found the grammatical errors a bit distracting, and the dialogue unrealistic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Umm... This is fucked up no women or girl would just let them selfs be raped

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

no lube dude it was bone dry

i know it was anal sadism but she was virginal the least he could have used spit /precum/her pussy juice for his cock or her anus

rest it was hot how the stepfather has eyes on her holes and is gonna use her as fucktoy behind her mothers back

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

Awful trash, atrocious dialogue.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous