All Comments on 'MILF Hunter: How It All Began'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
bartermanbartermanover 13 years ago
no more please

one is more than enough

Sidney43Sidney43over 13 years ago
Not so good

This read like a fantasy with no fill in material needed to make it a good story.

gotranegotraneover 13 years ago
Bring On The Pantyhose!

Hot story, just bring on the pantyhose! Love to see a three-way with the Blonde in the bar.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
good story

Please write more, dont listen to people above, maybe stories with friends mothers??

estragonestragonover 13 years ago
Unbelievable

Just hot is not enough. Although it helps.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
good stuff

Thought it was a great story. Looking forward to another story.

amoroneamoroneabout 13 years ago
Great story

I enjoyed this quality tale, thanks and let's have some more on older ladies with young men. How about a doctor/patient relationship or a young male masseuse and an older woman. A threesome with a middle age couple and a young friend. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Sequel?

This was a great story for you. I look forward to seeing more of you stories. I would love to see a sequel. You are a great writer and I hope to see you continue with this story. Adding a pregnant women into it made it even better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
nice!

Great story. Hope you look into doing a follow up story soon.

vargas111vargas111over 12 years ago

More MILFs that he gets pregnant

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nice!

Wonderful story. I would love to hear more about pregnant women in your stories. You are a great writer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
wait a minute...

Umm, I liked the story, but my only comment is that you state when he sees her at the bar and she's pregnant that he wondered if it was his but that he hadn't seen her in over nine months but at the end he thinks that it could be his. Am I missing something? Again, I liked the story and I'd like to read more, just confused about the time line.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
want more milf stories

please write more milf stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
unconvincing

The first half of this story is perfectly ok as it indulges a fantasy that so many have.

But once the first sex scene is over and the two characters drift apart, the man becomes a different person. He stops becoming a slightly dorky guy who verbally informs his teacher that he is close to climax during sex, and becomes a fanatically aggressive individual with a taste for humiliating the women around him. This ruins the delicate sexual politics of sleeping with the female authority figure which makes the first part of the story so sexy. As a result, it is very hard to remain empathetic with the guy as he comes across as a lout who seems as though he wouldn't blanch at using physical force to instigate sex with women who reject his advances.

A second criticism is that the second sex scene is too brief. The teacher is now married and heavily pregnant. She is morally at fault and yet is experiencing extreme pleasure in sleeping with our 'hero'. This idea and the physical acts which surround this are far to brief to be satisfying. You could explore this more by illustrating how she is still wrestling with her conscience while performing a wide variety of sexual acts.

As it stands, it is a passable story. I do like the first part but I think the second part needs work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

when they started dancing she was wearing a one piece dress. when they started having sex he took off her skirt. minor i know, but still.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
huh?

Too many inconsistencies....

At the end, he thinks that if she is pregnant 7 months it could be his, but not if 9? And, you also say "but I had not seen her in over 9 months so I was safe. "

sigh....

racfguyracfguyabout 9 years ago

Her flexibility was also something to be memorized by. Huh? Mesmerized?

You should have ended this story after she told him it was the last time, that she was getting married. The last part was bad - showed him as a bully & asshole-prick.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Some writers do not know how to write.

And you said you were not bragging!

Now I should note, not to brag or anything, I am very blessed. I am 6 foot 2, 220 pounds of pure muscle, black hair, brown eyes and a very respectable 8 and a half inch cock.

RANDOG61RANDOG61almost 7 years ago
BENT

IT'S A TOSS UP! BEING DOMINATED IS ONE THING BUT TO TOTALLY HUMILIATE A PREGNANT WOMAN? WHAT A FUCKED UP WORLD WE LIVE IN!

Peace03Peace03over 6 years ago
Progress

I like how your writing has changed over the years and bacame hot or sexy to read. Please keep up the good work! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
bad math

If it was 7 months instead of nine, how could it be "his" (if he had not seen her in over 9 months...)?

Apparently writing is not at the top of the better things you do (BTW this story wasn't too bad, considering the trash you usually write, but it has the typical racial cheating thing that you can't stay away from....)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another story where you feel the plot isn't complete without the woman being verbally dominated. The domination comes in the form of the big cock, NOT verbal demeaning.

Jutah3995Jutah3995over 2 years ago

You truly do have a helluva imagination....AND I FUCKING LOVE IT!!! Definitely my Fav-O-Rite author! 👊😉

4chuckssite4chuckssiteover 1 year ago

342. If he hadn’t seen her in 9 months, he couldn’t be father of an unborn 7 month pregnancy. I’m not a fan of harassment, but it was an interesting story line. Your first?

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2uabout 1 year ago

Dumb crap. Bal bla bla I’m an important football player, look! I can catch a ball! I’m so good but useless and there aren’t enough professionals being turned over each year for the new stupid fucks to catch a ball. Stupid fucks, useless is life, most likley rapists and after college unemployable as their graduating grade is so low and the major is in something random and easy like ‘Neolithic theological studies and their comparative genesis theories.’ Yep find a job using that especially when you barely passed.

Footballer stories are nothing but arrogance heaped upon arrogance, no thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50387 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...