All Comments on 'Fireman Fucks My Arse'

by Aussie_Ton

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Fireman problem

UR story is a bit lame. A couple of times U managed 2 get on the right track, but then U would slip back 2 Lameland. Keep it up. U have talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I ended up in a hotel room with my best friend's grandad at a wedding once. I was 17 and he was 71 and he said he wanted to show me some photos. I went to the toilet and when I came out he was standing there with his pants round his ankles and his limp cock and balls just hanging there. He asked me of I liked what I saw and did I want to suck him. I'd never seen a man's penis in the flesh before so I was really turned on. I started to stroke and lick his cock and then licked around the head and his peehole opening. He started to get hard and he asked if I wanted him to touch my pussy. I was on fire so I stripped naked and he planted his mouth on my young budding nipples. Then I let him lay me down and open my legs. I was a late developer and had only just started to sprout a little tuft of hair but he got his mouth down there and licked and sucked but stopped just before I could cum. His cock was hard and upright by now and he placed my hand around it and asked where I wanted it. I guided him to my pussy and he easd his cockhead in and then pushed hard taking my virginity. Just as I was about to slip over the edge into my climax he pulled out and plunged straight into my tight little virgin arse. I screamed in pain but that soon turned to pleasure and whilst he slid in and out he rubbed my clitoris and finally brought me to orgasm. He pulled out of me and shot a big load all over my tits. I'm 59, now but nobody has ever fucked me as good as that lovely old man.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous