All Comments on 'Revenge of the Nerd Ch. 45'

by rpsuch

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
loved it

keeps getting better and better with each chapter just wish they where longer

WistfulSeniorWistfulSeniorover 13 years ago

I just don't tire of the interaction of the characters. I am loving this story.

OccamspiledriverOccamspiledriverover 13 years ago
For the record

Real chili does not have beans

bruce22bruce22over 13 years ago
Delightful

Consumating the engagement sounds like fun, though you begin to wonder if they will have anything left for the honeymoon...

angelshellieangelshellieover 13 years ago
more more more

and real chili always has beans. Still so loving this story! I was sad it took so long to get this page, please keep them coming = )

shaman43shaman43over 13 years ago
Funny. Really funny.

This is so hard to accomplish in writing. Even joyfully read the dialogue about the ring which is so true it is terminally cute. A great chapter and great writing. In chili I use bison and pork. After doing research on lard including ones using different techniques my conclusion is 180 from mainstream medicine. Lard and fats from non factory farm sources are necessary and healthy. So we use lard. Mainstream medicine is great for trauma situations and acute care. For aging and chronic care it sucks and often kills the patient.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
my opinion

you are a good writer but I do tire of the interaction between the characters, this is dragging a little

RHinSCRHinSCover 13 years ago
Still good

Most of the chili that I have eaten across the country has beans in it. Chili is a meal. It is either that or the ground beef that you get on hot dogs. Hell, even fast food chili has beans in it. The chili fight aside, it is still a good story.

limbicsystemlimbicsystemover 13 years ago
Great Story

I've enjoyed every chapter, and each new one is worth waiting for.

I love the way this has a Romeo & Juliet feel, as well as the contrasting qualities between the two families. All of Jeff's family is warm and caring; and in contrast, Ashley's father impresses as cold and heartless. Jeff and Ashley's love just gets more and more intense with with time regardless of opposing circumstances.

Looking forward to more!

m_anyonem_anyoneabout 13 years ago
Now you are cooking...

Love the interaction. Who would have thought cooking could be erotic? :)

Keep up the good work!

RonRWoodRonRWoodover 12 years ago
Love the interaction

That's where the romance kicks in. After 33 years, my wife interact a lot this way instead of a lot of sex anymore. It's fun and feels like we still care about one another. Great chapter...in my view. Without interaction and intimacy...what do you have left that is romantic?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Suggestion

They seriously need a 'Next' button on here. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous