All Comments on 'Father-in-Law'

by qualitywheat

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
Sweet

As long as they keep Michael in the dark about their tryst, everything will be good. It makes for a close family, especially since they don't who is the father of the children.

A great story, thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Or Maybe

It's an arrangement between father and son. Obviously she is one hot and horny wife. Better to have her needs taken care of by his Dad, than have her offering it up to strangers while he's away.

That's exactly what I convinced my wife's younger sister. I told her that her sister didn't completely satisfy me, and unless she agreed to pick up that slack, I'd have to have an affair. She said, "if you are going to be cheating on my sister, I'd prefer it be safely with me."

BINGO! It has been 4 years, and honestly, I think my wife knows and is satisfied with the situation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Dad and son Should Get Together

And double fuck that hot cunt all the time! Sexy story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
He Liked Doing Itn She Liked Doing It

What more can you say? It ended up being a good fuck session for both of them. Good for them both!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wonderful!!

I fucked my father-in-law so I can relate to that except we had to sneak around. Would be nice to have that living arrangement. Loved the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I DId To

I fucked my son in law last September. We were fooling around in our lounge (nobody else was home at the time) and he kissed me which I reponded to and both ended up on the couch kissing and foldling each other. I was getting wet and finaly told him I needed fucking. It was great and he shot inside me. We actually did it three times before any of the family came home. I made sure that my husband fucked me that night as we had sex unprotected and didn't want the son in law to impregnate me. Well I am 3 months pregnant but goodness knows who the father is!

Lisa

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I fucked my daughter in law who many times i lost count & still down when we get the time she is the best fuck i every had & i have had my share & they don't tell as they say u best friend can also be u best lover or fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
NICE

YOU SHOULD OF WRITTEN WHEN SHE CONCEIVED HOWEVER CONTINUE

reshmavreshmavover 12 years ago
lovley story

Such a lovely story. You could have added some more seduction into this. Anyways, I like all your stories and your style of narration.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
FIL FUN

I encouraged my wife to have sex with my father, he was lonely and we were wanting to try our first threesome. After the initial nervousness, she really enjoyed our threesome. He was told that she would be his slut and whore to use anytime, anywhere and anyway he wanted.

isubmit2uisubmit2uabout 11 years ago
A GIRL CAN WISH

This would be perfect to have a guy who has a great dad to fuck... the only thing to do now is to fuck them both together

malabar13malabar13over 10 years ago
nice

really enjoyed it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
GREAT FUCK

MY DAUGHTER INLAW IS A FANTASTIC FUCK, AND SHE WAS THE ONE THAT STARTED OUR FIRST FUCK FEST. I WAS VISITING WHEN MY SON WAS CALLED OUT OF TOWN ON BUSINESS. I TOOK JILL OUT FOR DINNER,AND DRINKS THAT EVENING WE HAD A GREAT TIME. WHEN WE GOT HOME SHE SAID SHE WAS GOING TO CHANGE AND WHEN SHE CAME INTO THE LIVINGROOM WHERE I WAS WATCHING TV SHE MAY AS WELL HAVE BEEN NAKED THE ROBE SHE WAS WEARING WAS NEARLY INVISABLE AND SHE WAS BEAUTIFUL IN IT, NICE C CUP TITS AND SHAVED PUSSY THAT BEGGED TO BE SUCKED AND FUCKED. THAT IS HOW THE NEXT 3 DAYS WENT, WE FUCKED ALL OVER THE HOUSE, AND WE EVEN FUCKED IN HER CAR IN A PARKING LOT. HOTTEST, TIGHTEST AND BEST FUCK I HAVE EVER HAD.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
family fun

I always loved watching my wife fuck my dad and later, even her brother. Once, I even got to watch her do them both together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
FILs are the best!

When I was young, I caught my dad's brother jerking off in my bed with a pair of my panties wrapped around his cock. I was fascinated with his body, his cock, and how wet he was making me. Needless to say, he took my virginity and opened up a whole different and pleasure filled life. I was twelve. By the time I was fifteen, I had fucked, sucked, and screwed all five of my uncle's brothers including my own father. I was hooked on older guys to say the least. In college I was the favorite fuck of all my male professors until I saw him...Jack...a twenty-five year old graduate assistant, blond, blue eye, tall...hot! I tried to get him to notice me, but he was too busy with his doctorate and teaching. I eventually found out where he lived, he had no phone number, so I decided to drop in unannounced. When I rang the doorbell, it was answered by an older man who was, it turns out, Jack's recently widowed father. He invited me in, we sat, and I told him I was interested in dating his son because I wanted to marry him. He was amused and pleased and said he would get us together. He then asked me if I would be able to sexually please his son. I asked him if he wanted to "test" me. It didn't take long to be in his bed, fucking, sucking, and pleasing him. Then after several hours, he very surprisingly made exquisite love to me. Needless to say, I got my dates with Jack, and he was as pleasurable as his father. We married a year later, and I moved in with them, kept going to college, and had sex everyday with one or both of them. My husband never found out until his dad died at age 80, and I told him. He said he didn't mind because his dad was always happy and a pleasure to have in our home. I had a great sex life and even though I am in my late 60s, don't regret any of it except not being able to have their children. My FIL was a treasure as is his son.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Father in law

Basically I lost a bet an had to give my father in law a blowjob. What I wasn't counting on was the fact is enjoy it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wualitymeat

Ur a male probably someone's who's hard up getting theirjoys from an erotic fantasy

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Quality wheat

Ur a guy with a fantastic mind

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Secretly in love with my father in law

I orgasmed so hard to this story! I fell in love with my father in law, Edward, the first time I met him 5 years ago when my Marine husband (boyfriend at the time) came home to visit from japan . I always think about being with him. I think he feels the same since he always comments how beautiful i am and has hinted it. I would do anything to have his 49 year old cock plow my 22 year old pussy. I am dying to have Ed's cock in my mouth! Im desperate! I'm so tored of fantasizing about it.

USA TN girl

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
the first night with my father in law !

My father in law and I have always gotten along. He was always teasing me about my beautiful blue eyes . My husband had to go out of town for 4 months working 12 days straight then 4 days off.

It was a hot summer's night about 10:00 pm the kids were in bed and there was a knock on the locked door . When I peered out I could see it was Art my father in law. I opened the door I could see he had on very loose shorts and a tee shirt and had a 40 oz of my favorite vodka .He gave me a huge hug while I was asking what he was doing here so late. cause he knew my husband Brian was away . I too was only wearing one of Brian's tee shirt because it was so hot that's why when we hugged I could feel my nipples getting hard against his chest.Even though all of that only took minutes my head was spinning a bit.

After he released his embrace and I collected my thoughts I invited him in we went into the Kitchen were I took out 2 glasses and started to make the drinks.I could feel him checking me out and I had never felt uneasy around him until this moment.

I invited him into the living room .

He told me he did the 1 hour drive just to see if I was alright . That's when I started to connect the dots . The vodka the loose fitting shorts and the fact he could have just called me to see how I was. We had a few more drinks and I was totally relaxed and feeling safe at this point and I wanted him to keep checking me out. I made sure he could see a lot of my thighs and cleavage , I made sure the tiny tee shirt was pulled up a little more.

At this point he didn't try to hide his lustful gazes and our eyes met a few times during this and we both knew we were in uncharted waters with each other . Our small talk changed and things got more personal . He asked me how things were with Brian and I told him not bad but he pressed the issue and I confided in him things weren't great in the bedroom . He said he had sensed that for some time. By this time we are flirting like 2 high school kids with each other . i asked him if he wanted another drink so he followed behind me to the kitchen . I had my back to him next thing I knew he had his arms around my waist just below my breasts. My heart was pounding a mile a minute. I Was shaking with excitement . He turned me around and kissed me on the lips he then lifted the tee shirt over my head exposing my 38c breasts.I looked at him and said should we be doing this he said I think your body is giving you the answer . I was trembling with sexual lust for him.We kissed again and he pulled my pussy soaked panties off . I couldn't resist and I didn't want to either. He lifted me up on the counter and told me to open my legs he was much more alpha then my husband . He starred at my naked body for some time and I was so turned on when he said magnificent. he carried me to the basement out of earshot of the kids.he set me down and said I have a treat for you . With that he took his shirt off then his shorts my eyes popped out of my head when I saw how big he was he was massive compared to his son, I asked him how big he was he said 91/2 inches and thicker than any man I had ever been with . It took quite a while for my vagina to adjust to him but when I did OMG it was the best sex of my life. I had never come that much ever or even close with Brian .It went on for hours into the morning. After that night I never said size doesn't matter again , something I had always said in the past . I asked him later how could he be so big and Brian just be average at best , He said Brian was the small one of the males in the family That he and Brian's brothers got those big genes but it skipped my husband. That was 2 years ago and we get together when we can .

Barb

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous