All Comments on 'Taking my Mother Ch. 02'

by qualitywheat

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
A little short but good

Did she become pregnant?

Since she is now his totally submissive, he should show her more than just love, but to worship her body mind and soul, since the submissive partner is the one who is really in charge of what is happening in the relationship.

The young stud just doesn't realize that yet.

Thanks for the good read

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
No Wonder You Are Single (Bio)

You aren't intelligent enough to know that finger in asshole, then same finger in pussy equals vaginal infection, which in turn shuts down possibilities of fucking or "loving" intercourse. Dumb author equals dumb writing!

michellepelpmichellepelpover 13 years ago
To bad you wasted my time

This could have been a better story if you had just left it alone after you fucked up the first chapter. You must be all of 15 years old or a stupid jackass that is all alone without a woman. You could have trained her but not have been such an ass about it.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 13 years ago
A little harsh there people

I admit that it's a very simplistic plot, and the action is a tad under stated, but give him a go. It can only get better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
.

Another lazy author who uses the apostrophe for quotation marks. It's pure laziness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
speed read

If you intend on writing, you really need to learn punctuation. Sentences that are a paragraph long just lets everyone know you probably didn't finish high school. The story line was interesting but in the sense of it being a son taking ownership of his mother.... well, the Dominance factor was there sometimes and then gone again. A Dominant would not give His rules for His new woman and then finish the statement with "okay?" But keep trying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I liked it!

I liked it.. I hope that you carry on writing!

kathy2b46kathy2b46over 13 years ago
good

i liked it , hot sex for a submissive mom

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
no

have the woman no tits!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Best story ever

I love this story! The ravishment is brutal, graphic but not vulgar, which is hard to do. Excellent writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Overpromise

and underdeliver in the ass fucking department.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sorry violence to his mum not on. She should hire some heavies to sort him out

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Okay....

I didn't comment or vote on your first story, wanted to see how you followed through.

I seldom comment. It is, what it is.

It's official....Your a creep !!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great story of a young man straight ing his mother out. She obviously needs a man to guide her. And she also needs a good ass fucking. Now all better. Please continue with more

Marklynda2Marklynda27 months ago

A little brief but another well thought out and written chapter. I look forward to reading more of your work. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a2 months ago

Sort of liked the story; however, the anal sex lacked proper preparation. I wished the author had done a little more research and made this story longer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous