All Comments on 'A Mother's Revenge Ch. 01'

by 1sickbastard

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
oldwayneoldwayneabout 13 years ago
Is that all?

Well, is it?

chytownchytownabout 13 years ago
No story!!

No Rating!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great start

Great start... looking forward to more! I especially loved the dirty talk. Well done.

1sickbastard1sickbastardabout 13 years agoAuthor
Yes, there is more.

This installment was intended as a first chapter. The second chapter in the process of being edited. Third chapter in being written.

I would love to have more comments. I'm still a novice at writting. Any input helps.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 13 years ago
I didn't get why she would be jealous of the daughter.

She could've confronted them, and enjoyed double the pleasure.

Eagerly awaiting the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Absolutly fantastic!

You have to write more chapters, this is your first writing? You're on your way! Keep up the great work, I'll be waiting for the next installment.

greybeard93greybeard93about 13 years ago
Not too bad.

I was a pretty good start. Just do yourself a favor and double check your grammar and some of your 'you's'. I can see the direction this might go and I want to see where you want this to go. Don't rush your story cause I can see you getting better with each chapter written. Good first try!!!

teknightteknightabout 13 years ago
As the editor

I approve this story :)...although, dang it, I missed at least one faulty "you". Grrrr!

Ducky7Ducky7about 13 years ago
Great start

and very graphic just what is needed.

estragonestragonabout 13 years ago
Good start

Just check your grammar and vocabulary ("discrete" means apart or detached from others; separate; distinct. "Discreet" means showing prudence and circumspection; decorous.) There are several good online dictionaries with instant lookup. And work on the revenge--it should be inventive and sexy.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 13 years ago
Really hot

I hope that she has her revenge. She sounds like she will be even hotter once she takes a lover.

Perhaps the son can help her in getting what she wants.

Thanks for the good read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
HOTTTT!!!!

Love this story!!! It's very graphic and just perfect. I came so hard i nearly passed out. Please dont stop...

MizTMizTabout 13 years ago
WOW

This is hot. You put so much into it my panties are wet. How long do I have to wait for chapter 2?

HeyAllHeyAllabout 13 years ago
Very Sexy

Great premise.

I especially loved how the father & daughter were talking dirty to each other.

If I could offer one piece of story feedback, it would be more dialogue.

I'm excited to read the next chaper. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
hot

please keep it going sooner than later.

LongTongue42LongTongue42about 13 years ago
Spectacular & Erotic story. Now mom should do daughter.

Wouldn't it be great for him to do both plus if he needs a rest watching them eat each other's pussy will get him hard again real fast. Both wife and daughter love cum so let them eat it out of each other's pussy. What could ever top that? Go for it,pull out all stops.

EroscottEroscottabout 13 years ago
Interesting

I hope that the flashlight Sheryl used in the car was one of those long, thick, aluminum types, holding four D-cells! Woo! Woo! As to the father referring to his daughter, and the daughter referring to herself, with the words cunt, nasty, slut, and fuck toy, I've never understood the desire for domination or for verbal degradation, or why a women, even a young and dumb one, would put up with it. Doesn't seem much like love to me. But then much that is sexual for many people isn't about love and affection. It's about control or submission to control. But that's just how I see it. Other than that, I am looking foward to what the mother's revenge will be.

PepperpuppyPepperpuppyabout 13 years ago
What can I say?

Easy - your daughter's a SLUT mole, mum.

EveOfDesireEveOfDesireabout 13 years ago
Intriguing...

I enjoyed your story and could easily place myself there as either female character (though I liked the "role" of the twenty-something!). I only wish you had a little more dialogue!

~Eve

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
you realize that the

entrance to the uterus is the size of a pin and there's no way he could slip past her cervix further into her deepest "pouch" unless she were in labor?

1sickbastard1sickbastardabout 13 years agoAuthor
reply to comment about uterus opening

The 'pouch' to which I was refering is the 'posterior fornix'.

This is the deepest part of the vaginal canal. This structure, alonge with the 'anterior fornix' are the pouches of the vaginal canal, and are adjacent to the cervix.

William smythWilliam smythabout 13 years ago
It occurs to me

That while I voted a 5, I failed to comment on this super hot story. Hope the rest of this sickbastard's stories are as good as this first one. It's a tonic for all sick bastards-but no cure.

Victoria_2001_02769Victoria_2001_02769almost 13 years ago
Can't wait

to see what Sheryl has planned for Bill... and possibly for Tiffany! Was there a somewhat gentle inferrence of Bill being a Dom? The language/bedroom-speak and fuck-scene almost played out as a Dom/submissive role play.

Very well done!

DaddysBabyslutDaddysBabyslutover 11 years ago

i have enjoyed the story and look forward to reading the next part

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
sexi

I would have stuck my 14 I'm cock in all your holes n made you suck my cock dry baby you don't even know I would ate your asshole out while fucking you wit a dildo wit you chocking on that fat cock

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Hehe

That's what she gets for driving a Prius. I bet that horse like cock was fucking into her steaming lungs!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
SHEN NEED TO BE MINE

I WISH I WAS THERE WITH A VIDEO CAMERA FILMED IT NAKED AND HOPEFULLY SHE HAS PLENTY OF TOYS TO BE USE IN ALL HOLES.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 2 months ago

The atitude of the mother toward the relationship between the father/husband and daughter was unreasonable. She clearly recognies that they love each other. She is only concerned with herself and her well being. She gave permission for her husband to have an affair. She recognizes the bond between her husband and their daughter and fears she may be replaced. Her througths perfectly describes her lack of sense of self, her insecure/fragile ego and her latent self-doubt as a sexual equal to her huband/mate.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous