All Comments on 'Woops, I Thought You'd Be Dressed'

by reginainthebutt

Sort by:
  • 59 Comments
marriedpervsmarriedpervsover 13 years ago
Loved it

I really liked this story because it was well written, had a hint of realness about it, and reminded me of my situation a few years ago.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
1 star

"What am I gonna do?" Kill your self it will be a mercy killing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Your Great!

Now give your Husband your Ass and Tell him while doing it, what you have enjoyed and spend the Rest of your lives enjoying Big cocks and your "Hotwifing" future!

Wish this was My wife.

DanielukDanielukover 13 years ago
good for you

Nice one girl, i,ts your body and its up to you who fucks you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
selfishness rules again

a brief personal pleasure, throwing out your vows of fidelity, not caring about your love, not giving respect, not honoring hubby - it is all about a few minutes of YOUR personal pleasure.

"its your body and its up to you who fucks you!" - yep, even if it destroys your marriage, even if your "loved one" gets a disease from it, it is your body. after all, it is your word, your vows too - and if you want to break it, it is your decision too.

but i find it scuzzy, and find nothing here to be aroused about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
She is just

another big cock slut now. She should ask for a divorce before she hurts her husband any more. 1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
1 star

evil people that dont deserve any good shit in their life

kayandsteve69kayandsteve69over 13 years ago
Great story

We loved this story. We are former co-workers who became close while working together. Our lovemaking is hot and your story reminded us of some of our earlier times together. Keep sharing these stories. They are hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Hope the slut gets a STD for all her hard work.

Just another useless JPB type of slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Dumb fuck hubbie can't even tell when his wife whores cunt has her boss'cum

in it.Yaaahhhhhnnnnn another whore wife dumb ass hubbie story..

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great, upbeat, horny story.

Some of these guys need to get a life. Or maybe a wife.

Wife and I will be looking for more from this author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
This site needs a "slut wife" category

This story would be a perfect candidate. I got a chuckle out of a comment made, that some guys need a life or get a wife. I wouldn't want to wish a wife like this on my worst enemy. You write well author, a acceptable theme for those without moral issues. Thanks for the effort. ML

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
sorry

but you are another writer who does not even care about his wife or husband. again a bareback story which means attempted manslaughter by law. fortunately the first courts and judges have sent women and men for more than 10 years behind the bars giving std's to there partner. but giving hiv or hepatitis which both are not healable a life long sentence without any medical attendance should be given.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
My Wife Fucks Her Boss

So what? That way she keeps her job in these tough economic times. You know, a blow job for a job. Besides, she says he has a decent cock and she enjoys fucking him. Who's right? Who's wrong?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
slut wife my ass

This is true reality. As a man, Id expect my wife in that circumstance - excited over their success and personally attracted to each other, to share a bed when they travel together.

I did it when I was travelling on business and my wife knew it.

Later she said it took pressure off of her, especially when she had affairs too, which her husband ought to do when she is travelling with her boss.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
A Woman's Point Of View

First can someone write a story where the woman has a half a brain !

Most woman and I say most woman would not break there vows because a guy has a big dick. woman generally cheat when they fall in love not lust. with that said the wife in the story is not going to give her husband blow jobs she is going to just blow him off period. and the idea that her husband would not know he is eating another guys junk

Please !

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
re" slut wife my ass

Reality only for the likes of you. Don't put everybody into your category. Read the comments, what do the majority tell you? By my definition, this is a slut wife. What other term would fit this woman?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I feel sorry for anyone who has this as their "reality". Success over job didn't cause her to cheat, this guy's "big dick" was supposedly the contributing factor. Kind of far-fetched sicne women put more emphasis on the emotial aspect of sex then men.

No matter what she cheated, and she thinks her husband will become aroused by the fact. If that were the case she wouldn't be keeping it a secret.

Ducky7Ducky7over 13 years ago
Thank God this is a fantasy

Get your hubby to fuck your ass before you leave on the trip, tell him you will bring him back a suprise. Then get ready to get whats left of your brains fucked out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Loved how things quickly went out of control...

I liked the entire story, but I would have liked it better if instead of happily making love all night including once in the ass--if he had fucked her--then flipped her over and just taken her ass. No "letting him" do anything...

I think women who think they know everything about a man just because they get caught up in the moment deserve to get surprised once in a while.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
WHY?!?

Since when do women get turned on by the sight of a big dick? Seriously guys, 99% of women are not turned on by visual stimulus but by mental eroticism.

So why is it that you have to ruin good stories by having the central female character see a huge cock and suddenly forget her wedding vows. It's the same as a guy going to the strippers and at the first sight of some titties, he "has to have her", he can't control himself...honestly is that how it is for guys because I like to think you have more self-control than that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Why? I will tell you why

The simple truth is that it turns out that women are very close to as visual about sexuality as men are.

Every study I have ever read suggests that, part of why women's romance novels are so popular.

If they can look in complete safety, they often will. If you ever get to go see women at an all male review, then go. The audience in those cases is the best show in town.

Shame on the woman in this story. Cheater cheater...LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Pretty Sad Marriage

Well, too bad, another marriage gone down the tubes. The story was OK, hot sex and all, but .....nothing good can happen now as the time for honest confession is gone and only lying and cheating is left...unless you can pull off something interesting without making the husband a wimp!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Pretty Good

I liked your story...I wish my wife would do something like that. Keep up the writing.

deadonedeadoneover 13 years ago
Sad state of mind.

She would probable shutdown her husband from trying anything new or even assertive long ago, and then complain that he is to sensitive. She also would rather fuck different men and whine about the 'poor' love make at home instead of working with the husband. The good news is the husband might get tired of the frigid bitch and get some better pussy himself.

Anyone that complains about the quality at home and has not made a long hard effort to change things has no excuse. But divorce and call it quites before sleeping around.

sassysasha89sassysasha89over 13 years ago
What is she going to do?

Continue fucking him of course!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fair

Started well, indeed it was a pleasing story right up until the blow job (which was nicely described) but then, suddenly, it rushed in a few words to the end. This needs a re-write (and would be well worth doing). The brief mention of anal sex was rather pointless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
What should she do?

I think she should fuck her boss again, then tell her husband all about it The story should turn him on. Then invite her boss over for dinner and drinks. After getting a little tipsy, bring up the subject of a threesome.

The men should go for it, since each has fucked her already. She will get the fucking of a lifetime. After that, do it as often as possible. Variety is the spice of life...

rvwsrvwsabout 12 years ago
I think she should

tell he husband the get divorced. Maybe the husband can sue the boss.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
She should go off the pill

and let her boss have unprotected sex with her and let him knock her up and get the company to support the baby,makes sence to me

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
What are you going to do.??

Knowing what a slut you are I bet you keep

on fucking the boss until you get caught, Also

you said Will got caught up on the phone with

his boss..LMAO that would make him your boss

also..

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
worthless slut

hope your husband divorces your ass and gets you fired.

ythebadgerythebadgerabout 11 years ago
It might have been erotic

if you'd written it better. Instead it was a rushed fantasy with no characters to be the least bit interested in.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
Well Well

What do we have here? A slut and a cuck.

Horrible

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Might as well tell him

If he doesn't like it, then too late anyway since the damage is done. If he does, then all is fine. To each their own on that.

Hiding it has one eventual outcome, a loss of trust and most of the time there is no recovery at all.

Far better to be honest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
very nice story

what a very nice story. I can just imagine something like that happening. as I am away from home every week. I often think what would I do if something like that came along? I no my husband would not mind, as long as it was not all the time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Bye Bye Stupid Bitch! You Blew A Good Thing!

Being curious and then acting on it plus looking to continue that trend just means you are stupid, you think the husband is stupid and won't mind or will let it pass.

If he has any brains he checks you out on the road, all it takes is some interesting activities in public away from home and he'll know what the score is. Then he'll kick your ass to the curb if he's smart.

cindylynn34cindylynn34over 9 years ago
what are you going to do ??

you will become pregnant is what you will do .. its just what big dicks do sweetie.... don't fret.

cindylynn34cindylynn34over 9 years ago
and tell him to

stay out of you anus too .. if your sweet pussy isn't good enough for him , dump him , hes most likely queer..

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
She will soon...

She will soon find herself divorced and being her boss whore...Ot even worst, she being single again her boss will fire her, because single she is a danger to him....1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Good story.

Do not pay attention to the trolls who hate on this stuff. People like this seek out this stuff and live one hatred. It is a sickness, a disease caused by a need to be nasty. If they were not looking for a vent for their inner demons they wouldn't be on this site reading porn, but reading bible passages and being holier than everyone else there to. Amen, so Sayeth the god of porn.

Married_Man_63Married_Man_63almost 9 years ago
Good story

There are a good few dickheads on this site who post nothing, favourite nothing and get their tiny loads off slagging stories off. Your story was hot don't listen to the haters.

RontoniaRontoniaabout 7 years ago
Fun story

Great fun story. Wife likes these.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

That why traveling jobs always lead to cheating especially when it’s with the same people who you are comfortable with . Than there is the stranger fuck you both feel will never get back to home so it’s safe. I bet the percentage of people who travel for work that cheat on the road is tremendously high. This bitch let her boss fuck her every which way ass included. Her hubby should kick her dirty cheating cunt to the curb

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This is an EXCELLENT LOVING WIFE STORY: *****- [5- (4.65/5 = 93%].

The story is both EROTIC & REALISTIC.

The WIFE is a KEEPER! She is a TRUE LOVING WIFE: she LOVES her HUSBAND, but has succumbed to temptation: ehy would she say no to her bosses big dick. The oportunity presented itself and she simply let her newly-found true self decide! And, surprise surprise, her true self just had to get acquainted with that humangous cock. & yes her true self had to tell her boss he is very well hung.

Her decision not to tell her husband her boss fucked her is a safe choice! Yes, she suspects her hubby would be thrilled if she told him, BUT better safe than sorry. Many of us may have a favourite fantasy but as the saying goes, Be careful what you wish for because you might get it. What we do in our fantasy world has no consequences; what we do in the real world can never be undone!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Easy

If you believe all the LW stories, it certainly is easy to become a mindless, cheating, whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
It’s ironic, isn’t it.

This story contains all of the elements advertised for this genre. The complainers immediately complain because it does. It’s extramarital fun, and if you don’t want to read about that, why do you click on this site, and in this category? As an added bonus, it’s well written. You just can’t please some people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
THIS STORY IS EXCELLENT: 5 STARS. My wife slept with her boss. She said that I was an enabler albeit totally inadvertently. MY ONLY FAULT WAS THAT I LOVED HER TOO MUCH (how can that be a sin?)

My only fault was i had (& still have) lingerie fetish of sorts. I was buying her the classiest and the sexiest undergarments i could find &/or afford.

At the time, men were hitting on her left right & centre, at work and in general. She would enthusiastically retell me every instance when a man gave her a compliment or had been agressively flirting with her or made a pass at her... She had no secrets in front of me. She told me the CEO met her in one of the offices & inquired about her previous work experience. "He is a gentleman, nothing sleazy about him."

Within a week she got promoted. A reorganization was taking place & my wife got a position where she reported directly to the CEO. The position involved some air travel with overnight stay.

My wife told me that she was sure the CEO had the hots for her. "Lusten, when a woman k ows she knows."

She saw his & her names on the rosters for 2nig trade shows.

She said, "My life would now be much easier had i declined the job offer," she said. I go, "look at the bright side... Do you like the job? Are you learning a lot? Can this job lead to an even better one? What else do you want? Count your blessings." She goes, "You are a very very good man, but you naively believe the world is just and fair. It's not easy to be a woman. You know what i mean."

I go, You will keep the new job & you will travel, & i will be here with children. I will be here with children. You have both your husband and your kids here. You worry too much. What if... What if... He is not the only man who want to get into your pants. You are pretty, charming & sexy. Each has to carry their own cross. Your sex appeal is your cross. As for the CEO, it's tricky. I give you that. You will first reach that bridge, & only then will you worry wherher to cross it, or not."

I continued, "You have a good job, & a supportive husband, who loves very very much, may be even too much. I will stand by you, come hell or high water. And this is your home no matter what... "

That night i fucked my wife tirelessly & roughly like a man possessed i was. I fucked her like there was no tomorrow...

As we snuggled up she said, "the undergarments you bought for me are stylish, sexy & classy. May i packed them for my bisiness trips?"

"You must take them with you every time you go. I you must wear it. I would be really offended if you didn't."

Was I:

(1) AN ENABLER or

(2) A SICK FUCK or

(3) BOTH?

Opinion, anybody!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Make plans

For your divorce before you leave... your husband is not the cuck you hoped he'd be.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
EXCELLENT! ***** (4.85/5 = 97%)!

Bosses are like chess players. Whey run thru a mental checklist before each move. They always plan several moves in advance. The boss wanted to fuck her. I know because my off-again on-again affair with my boss started that way.

Ladies,

when your boss is healthy, nice & divorced,

& has the hots for you, JUST DO IT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Start the divorce

Paperwork before you leave and just do not come home. Best for all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

As I've always said, women are always looking to trade up either for money or for sex, or both. It's never a matter of "if" but "when". And yeah, they will try to disguise it with "not my fault" reasons - drinking, drugs, vanity (am I too old? am I beautiful?), needs (women are multi-orgasmic; I need more cock, bigger cock/it's just sex), work advancement/promotion, submissive nature, she's doing it for you, for us, for the children, for God - blah, blah, blah.

But it always ends up the same - her lying on a bed, legs spread as wide as she can, wearing the sexy stuff you bought her for your pleasure, and some white/yellow/brown/black predator bastard is pounding her lying, manipulating, cheating gash and and hershey fuck holes. Of course, with a judge standing by to immediately award her with at least half of your money and possessions.

The only questions remaining unanswered at any given time, is how long and how many?

Gentlemen, stop marrying cunts, without at least a prenuptial contract.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The wife is a keeper. Full stop. Period.

This is a five star story (☆☆☆☆☆!)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What follows is a quote from anon comment:

all.

Re: "Anon 3 years ago

EXCELLENT! ***** (4.85/5 = 97%)!"

...

"Ladies, when your boss is healthy, nice & divorced, & has the hots for you,

JUST DO IT!"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

❤💛💚💙💜 (5)

darkfaundarkfaunabout 1 year ago

This is a great start, but it's supposed to be a sex story. All the writing was in the lead up, with almost nothing focused on the actual act.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story, "what am I going to do" get an honesty implant, then a divorce, then find a tall building and jump off.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I liked this story. I joined a new office and found my Boss to be smart(er and younger than my husband). I was transferred to his department to work as his secretary. I started growing attraction to him. But I was afraid to show it. He started ogling at me, complimenting at my dress. Once he asked me whether I liked his compliments. I just looked away.

He told " I am not able to resist expressing my interest about your dress". He added" off course, I am attracted to the content than the container. "

He kept enhancing the entendre like this and I started liking it. His wife used to visit our office frequently. She had hawk's eye on both of us.

When my husband was transferred to a far off place I decided to quit the job. My boss called me and told" See You stay in this city and keep this job " I replied that I will have extra expenses of house rent and my home budget would be upset besides staying away from my husband. He told that he would increase my salary to the extra house rend I needed to spend. I consulted my husband and took the offer and decided to stay . My husband shifted to the new city.

My boss started giving me more work and I needed to work more closely with him. He taught me all the additional work and I picked up fast. He kept me complimenting. One day he asked how is my life with my husband away. I remained silent. He told that he can understand as he found it difficult when he wife was away. That day we got late and he offered to drop me to my home. He drew me to my home and during the drive he delved into his sex life and told that his wife is not fully co-operative in their sex life. He told he does not get oral sex from his wife and that she does not allow anal penetration. I was stunned by the progress of the conversation to core sex. ( I also did not give oral to my husband nor allowed him to do it on me.; No question of anal also)

My boss asked me whether we can have sex. I remained silent. I thought I was about to get serviced by the second man in my life. We reached home. My elder daughter had gone for tution and younger one had gone to play. We had a mild discussion whether it is right for to have sex. He started convincing me and I felt I also need to be had by this great powerful man. The calling bell rang and my younger daughter had come. My boss has stood up to leave and I was disappointed. After leaving he texted me not to go office the next day and told he would visit me during the day.

The next day I remained at my home. He came and conquered me

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

So is she a whore or simply an adulterous slut?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous