All Comments on 'The Intruder'

by baddad53

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wow.

A husband actually fucking his wife and they both enjoy it. And no one else is involved that must be a first on this site.

Mongo837Mongo837over 13 years ago
Yeah

No shit !!!!! keep on writing , the other poster said it all !

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
* 1 star *

Boring, run-of-the-mill monogomous marriage stuff. Why go to an erotic site to read about stuff I can do at home?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
5 stars to counter the 1 star prick.

Married couples that fuck only each other maybe a thing of the past in this fucked up jaded world of swingers,cucks,whore,sluts wimps like yourself. Married sex can be far better than any one night stand or pick up at a bar. My wife and I love to share our fantasies with each other and we act them out. BUT give me a good fuck with my wife any day over some random fucked up slut or whore that could give me AIDS. One other question, if you are getting so much sex at home why are reading porn on this site. I am sat here with my wife sat on my lap reading some of these stories, where is YOUR wife? Out fucking someone else while your jerk off to a cuck or whore/slut story? Stick to your kind of stories the ones where the wife cucks you and you eat a fresh creampie.

ChagrinedChagrinedover 13 years ago
Do my eyes deceive me?

WOW! Monogamous, married sex! What a concept! Perhaps it might catch on someday! One hopes so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
"LOVING" wives?

Sorry, but I found this story to be completely unoriginal (there are so many of these "my wife wanted to role play a brutal rape" stories out there), poorly written (nothing even vaguely erotic, no character development, nothing) and juvenile (every adolescent's dream: women really like rape.)

As fantasy, it's puerile. As erotica it's vacuous.

No wonder Mango likes it.

Write more. I'm giving this one star, but at least more like this will give Mango something he can understand and get off to. Might help, and lord knows he needs help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
5star & his wife are missing the point

Except for 5star's infantile, and frankly rather pathetic, personal abuse, both 5star and 1star are correct - and not contradictory. Both say role play is something they can do at home, but the point is that more risque stories are fine on an erotic site. Flights of fancy are STD-free and do not harm a monogamous marriage. 5star seems to have trouble distiiguishing between reality and such fictional flights of fancy - otherwise he must be a bit of a closet prude.

WeBothDoWeBothDoover 13 years ago
Just not very good.

I usually prefer to err in favor of being too kind to authors, if only because it makes no sense to discourage anyone from contributing here.

Gotta say, though, that this story just didn't do much for me. Rape is generally not my thing. Then again, a story with this title and a caption like it's got in the listing ("An intruder breaks in.") - and with fairly clear tags - I can't say I was misled. It's just that if a story is going to cater to folks who get off on rape fantasies and then, at the last line or two, "make it OK" by saying "Oh ... haha ... fooled you: it was her husband and she LIKES it!" - well, as another reviewer said, it's a little bit childish.

And yeah, as someone else said, it's practically a cliche - these stories in which the rape turns out to be a fully consensual role play. There are SO many of them!

But what's really odd is that people who are so intense about their objections to Loving Wives stories in which people fantasize about having sex with people outside their marriages - yes, like you, Mongo, and you, "anonymous" - would be so enthusiastic in their praise. Sure, it's his wife he's having sex with, but the whole fantasy is that its NOT her husband she's having sex with. Which is exactly the fantasy y'all freak out about every time it appears in the Loving Wives section.

Somebody's smoking something I'd like to be selling.

I think it's a silly, copy-cat rape/role-play story, with very little going on.

I'll check the author out again in the future, but this one's just "meh."

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
WEBOTHDO?

STFU you padantic little twat. You as a fully fledged cuckold(Sorry Swinger) should understand 'roleplay' Just because you don't understand or GET a story doesn't mean it's boring or not original. Go back to your cuck and wimp and slut and whore stories. That's what gets you off so stick with them. 5 STARS here.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

I like the monogamous sex, but deplore the acting out of the rape fantasy.

Racerman1969gsRacerman1969gs8 months ago

You need to proof read your stories for typo errors.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous