All Comments on 'Screwed Up Lust'

by TromeoQue

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
A great story

This could be a very loving and erotic series especially if the author brought out how much they love each other. He could be the protector and husband of his sweet sister and she could be the loving wife that he needs.

Thanks for the good read

maryflomaryfloover 13 years ago
Humm good incest

Huuumm!Very hard incest!!Hummm very very good

++++++++ incest sister/brother +++++++ sister/brother's hard incest!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
kelly

love to do my sis. good storie

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
short

way to short and rushed this isn't a race if it was you just lost.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
rewrite

this needs a rewrite no back ground rushed middle and no end in other words a waste of space. this should have been chapter two of three the first telling about their relationship as kids and about the parents moving out. chapter three would continue from here and tell the rest like do the parents find out does she get pregnant do either of them find someone else? if you are going to post a story be sure it is complete and done properly this is neither.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Allright

This story was allright but I like ém with a bit more "should I or should I in them" No what I mean?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Lust

Sisko ja siskon tyttöystävä antaa pillua paljaalla.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Olin siskon luona yötä ja me nussimme kiimassa estottomasti paljaalla.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous