All Comments on 'Quiet, Secluded No-Tell Motel'

by JRob

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AlexandraAlexandraover 13 years ago
Great story spoiled by some poor choice of language

I liked the story, the feelings of nervousness, excitement, pleasure and so on all combined to make the character feel real. But I hated the way you interchanged "Melissa" with "The girl." It abstracted her into something that wasn't part of the story - in fact it felt like you didn't know how to refer to her. If you get an editor, your stories will be greatly improved. Keep writing, practice makes perfect!

regards

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very real, very sexy, great job

Had to write a comment after reading this great story, and after reading the last comment.

This was very erotic, a very hot story, and loved the way you twisted and turned around and superb ending. I nutted halfway through, then went back tonight and wow, nutted again! That says something.

Now, for my pet peeve. Why do people nit pick all the time. This is an erotic site, and that's what I'm looking for. Hot stories, hot situations, unusual happenings....something not in the ordinary. Having said that, I loved this and didn't even notice the item about her name and the girl...I guess you could have just said Melissa this, Melissa that, but that would have been awful.

Anyway, thanks for writing. Great, wonderful job.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJRob@JRob
1639 Followers
I began writing for the thrill of seeing my name in print, but lately it is a lot more. It has led to great friendships. I do a lot of travel, and could classify myself as a people watcher. I love to observe, then use the imagination to write about those observations. Along th...