All Comments on 'Hostile Ch. 08'

by Nehkara

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
donaldedonaldeover 13 years ago
great chapter

great chapter can not wait for next one

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

pleeese keep writing!

canndcanndover 13 years ago

I thought you did a great job with her first time. It was very sweet and it showed his caring and gentle nature. This girl has serious emotional issues. How could she start freaking out to the point of hurting herself to get away from someone who has been selfless in caring for her when she was ill and in teaching her how to make love. She really is emotionally crippled. It was kinda rude to just leave and have Jake find her missing without any note or explanation. One minute she's thinking of having a child with him and the next she is running from him like demons from hell are after her. It seems off. It doesn't make sense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Please update

waiting eagerly for the next chapters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
...?

I liked this chapter very much, until her "escape" toward home--it doesn't really make sense why she ran off, or how. Shouldn't he have noticed her trying to leave, if they sleep together? Why, after learning to trust him, did she suddenly get absorbed by her nightmares to the point of blotting out all reason and logic?

Hopefully, it will make more sense to me in the next chapter. Can't wait!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Good, Keep writting!

Can't wait for more chapters. Reaistic Sci Fi. One can visualize the stroy as they read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNehkara@Nehkara
72 Followers
UPDATE - July 18, 2011 The 10th chapter of Hostile has been posted! Enjoy! Thank you everyone for all of your support and encouragement! ~Nehkara ---------- Hello Lit! Thank you for your excellent feedback on Hostile, I am glad most of you are enjoying the st...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Hostile Ch. 07 Previous Part
Hostile Series Info