All Comments on 'Husband's Cunning Dad'

by qualitywheat

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
A good story replayed in thousands of households

Our only challenge is that we have to find time when neither my wife, nor son are around. I love young women with Daddy issues.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
bleh

Bleh...sorry i can't be constructive..I just can't stand a cheating wife story

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 13 years ago
She is too much woman for any one man to handle

If she is fucking Tom all morning and then still wants to fuck her husband when he gets home, then I want to read more of her sexy love life.

When she gets pregnant, it will be hard to tell who the father of her baby is, and that's really kinky.

A great story.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Awful!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
damn

if this isnt fake id want to have a drink with you

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
SAME THING

GREAT STORY! MY DAD ALSO SEDUCED AND FUCKED MY WIFE 6 MONTHS AFTER WE GOT MARRIED.MY WIFE TOLD ME ABOUT IT AND EVEN FILMED THEM FUCKING SO I COULD WATCH. SHE LOVES FUCKING US BOTH AND I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH IT AS I GET TO FUCK HER CUM FILLED PUSSY WHEN HE IS DONE.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Lost in sin

The same thing happened to me and my wife but I didn't find out till she got pregnant with my son. I raised my son and my 3 daughters but this sin has destroyed my family and now with grandkids this makes things much harder. The ex has left and is living in shame as her kids have found out about her unfaithfulness and there grandfather also now lives in torment for what this has done to me and my family. Sin kills they joy a family can have I lived it I know. So buyers beware the sin of lust will not go on without a great cost.

TNDRIVERTNDRIVERabout 7 years ago
F-I-L stories turned real

Great story as usual.

Real life Father F-I-L son triangles may be the potentially​ explosive stories if they turn real, especially when the father and son aren't that close and what relationship there is that's there is based on the old school one-ups-menship competitive rivalry. My father and I had just such a relationship. Big difference it was all done from afar as we could not ever really get along again after I moved out. He seduced my first wife, marriage died soon after I found out. My revenge came about 15 years later. He married some hot trophy wife younger than me. Things were great until he got sick, cancer followed by heart problems etc. Well goodbye erections and it was almost goodbye to his marriage. Guess you could say with the illness but not solely limited to past indiscretions he found repentance or remorse. Long story shortened, he came up with the idea I should take over his husbandly duties. His proding finally took root with her then he had to convince me to go along as well. In the end I agreed, mainly because as much as I hated him I also loved​ him, it didn't hurt that she was and still is a babe. She agreed because she wanted children , while they might not be his they at least technically be his grandchildren. It also made financial sense. I inherited the family business and the majority of the money as it was. She would be guaranteed security. I got more out of the deal, as I see it, I got the girl, and while I was no where near the ladies man my father was, with her input I became skilled enough. It go tricky after pop died we had two more kids leaving no doubt as to who the father was. As the business was small but profitable, all the employees already knew of the arrangement, and saw no problem with is living own as husband and wife unofficially that is. The sticky part was telling the oldest two the truth at the right age. Well with them both being girls, it went a lot smoother than I thought. They had sort of already figured it out and it didn't phase them that I was actually their father for real and not their much older brother. They while having vague memories of pop already looked to me as their father anyway. No big deal as they say. Such is life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

wow this is messed up and the ultimate betrayal. I would immediately file for divorce the second I found out what was going on between my wife and father in law. Fathers don't fuck their son's girlfriend/wife

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous