All Comments on 'Back Alley Cuckold'

by beachball

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
RePhilRePhilover 13 years ago
Another Castrated Wimp Ass Cuckold story. What a waste

What a loser jerking while being cuckold. Thank God for our other men writers in this section who have balls and ensure so do their male charators.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
1 star

Read the comments and voted 1 star. What is with these MAN hating women writers? Not ALL men are complete bastards so why pick on the MEN? Some Women can be just as nasty and backstabbing and be far worse at being whores and skanks. So pick on them NOT MEN at least not 'real' MEN.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great story

That was a great story. I'm sorry that the jerks who leave you comments even bother to read the cuckold stories. If they are such "macho" guys and against the cuckold lifestyle, why are they even reading these stories. Keep writing, most of us love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Where is the Loving Wive

1 Star for being in the wrong category

BigJohn601BigJohn601over 13 years ago
I'm old fashioned but I believe that it takes an marriage to create a wife.

Wrong category, try fetish, group sex, exhibiionism/voyeurism, or even erotic couplings. It really jerks my chain to read a story out of category if I'm not in that frame of mind. Please choose wisely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
keep writing

keep writing at least it gives you something to do and keeps your mind of off what a sickly pathetic person you are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Today

is the day for stories about selfish men and women and the women's fantasy of cheating on her husband and his inability to stop her. Men with low self esteem unable to act. Erotic? Sexy? NOT> selfish ness is not sensual. She wants strange: get a divorce. Too many of these stories today.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
re: Anon-great story

"Keep writing. Most of us love it" Whose story are you referring too, it couldn't be this one. Eight out of nine, rejected it. How's that a majority? I didn't read it. Title didn't sound inviting and comments said it all. Another new unwelcome writer for the year. Too bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Let me see if I get this beachball

you're someone that thinks that an intelligent women finishing up advanced education who wants to get a job at a top law firm would decide that being a fucking whore would be the way to do it?? What a sad, pathetic loser you are. This story's foundation was ridiculous, the behavor just childish, and the writing was dull and boring. Please, don't waste anyone's time with more postings.

chytownchytownover 13 years ago
What part??

Loving wives was you trying to reach??????

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wow that was stupid crap

But if writing the stories help keep you from contributing to the gene pool then please keep doing it. I won't be reading, and neither will most other people but it'll help the human race.

WTF? Aroused and angry and really drunk. This guy is a moron and the girl makes a crack head hooker look smart.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
coulda made some green

this whore needs a pimp, back alley gangbang for the price of a couple drinks? Unless she is applying for the job of company whore there isn't much future for her at Lynbrook

cuckottcuckottover 13 years ago
All comments from the same moronic bunch

It's funny, but this "anonymous" poster keeps posting comments to cuckold stories that he claims not to read and clearly doesn't like. My feeling is that most of the "anonymous" comments are written by the same one person - you can tell by the writing style.

What's truly funny is that he keeps reading these stories even though he doesn't like them - leading one to believe that "anonymous" is a closeted, self-hating, cuckold fetishist himself.

Some people need to get a grip on reality - the loving wives category is not about good Christian wives that love their husbands and stay devoted to them - that's the Romance category. Loving wives is a category for swinging, plain and simple.

By the way - who are you to judge other people's fantasies? Get a life, get a brain, and don't read it it you fundamentally disagree with the concept. Douchebags.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
RE:Cuckoldett.

Quote:"GROUP SEX STORIES-Orgies, swingers, and others" THAT is what the LIT webmasters call these types of stories. the fact you are single and probably a virgin unknown to women tell us a lot about what a brain dead asshole you are.

cuckottcuckottover 13 years ago
LOL - who's the wimp?

See "anonymous" the problem is that you keep visiting these stories and commenting on them - evidently something keeps drawing you back lol.

You're an idiot, and here's why:

1) you can't tell fantasy from reality - these are people's fantasies - not necessarily reality.

2) you visit a sex stories website and you get enraged by other people's fantasies. Don't like? DON"T READ IT YOU CUCKOLD!

3) you don't understand the concept of a sex stories site and a "loving wives" section. It is about cheating, whether you understand that or not.

BTW - you have a cuckold fetish. Get over it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I quote:

"I'm a 31 year old single man looking for a woman with whom I can live out the cuckolding lifestyle..."

This is YOUR profile and the information you have given. A 31 year old single man wants to a cuckold. That tells us everything we need to know. Tell me are you a virgin? except for your hand? I bet you are.

cuckottcuckottover 13 years ago
On the attck buddy?

Poor guy... you must feel really threatened if you feel the need to attack complete strangers online. So what, you can read my profile. Congratulations on your grade 2 reading level.

I never denied my fantasy - so you so-called attack really is a huge FAIL. But you are another story. Your vicious comments on these stories highlight a deep insecurity, probably the result of latent cuckold desires.

Do you attack everyone whose lifestyle you disagree with? Are you homophobic as well? It wouldn't surprise me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Down with trolls

I've been watching these "Anonymous" and pseudonymous comments (possibly by the same unbalanced person) for a while. Unlike this person or persons, I read the cuckold stories among other genres because I find them compelling, interesting, and erotic. Always when I get to the end, I read comments from some guy or guys (I'm assuming it's a guy, because whoeever it is, is being a total dick), basically insulting the author, the story and more or less carrying on a campaign of harassment and intimidation against people who read and write cuckold stories.

First, wtf? Second, get a life. Third, why is he/they doing this? My best guess is that he/they were cuckolded and got HIV in the process. How else besides AIDS related dementia can you explain the insanity in these comments?

To the author: Ignore the troll(s). If he doesn't get a rise out of you, maybe he will eventually go away and stop pissing on other people's fantasies/stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Actually somewhat realistic

In the brutual world of corporate law, I've known of quite a few women who climbed the corporate ladder this way although I'm not aware of any gangbangs! But there are numerous stories running around of getting corporate clients with female associates who are basically glorified prostitutes. In the days before sexual harassment liability, there were even wet t-shirt contests at law firm picnics for nubile associates and summer interns.

It's always hot when a hot eager asian chick is gangbanged, but not really my thing when her boyfriend is cuckolded and stands around watching and wanking. Still, the comments here are completely hilariously ridiculously unhinged.

fregenfregenover 13 years ago
A Very Lucky Guy!

He and Joanne were not yet married although she was trying for it. Now, before they are married, he knows what kind of girl she is. She will have very dangerous, unprotected sex with five players and then come home to give him whatever she has caught herself.<P>

The first time? Perhaps but I think not. Just the first time she is caught. Carry on if you must but at least your eyes are open. Lucky.<P>

Thanks for sharing.

beachballbeachballover 13 years agoAuthor

Well thank you all for your very interesting comments. Next time I will try and be more explicit in my title - just so nobody gets confused =]

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

Viva the spread of the STDs! I do not understand why he did not leave her. He is a creampie eating man? Unless he is a creampieeating man he do not should get marry her. However he could let her for personal slut for a while with non stop condom use: STDs, STDs,STDs without pussy eating.

LIPrulzLIPrulzover 12 years ago
Part 2 Soon please

As soon as you chose the loving wives category you became a target for the anonymous freaks that won't tolerate anything but their own uptight views. This is not about being a cuckold, it is about exercising a sexual imagination and writing fantasies that turn many people on that would never do or want such a thing except in their dreams. If you don't like it don't read it you morons. On the flip side for 'beachball' if it wasn't for the unimaginative morality police this story would be scoring a HOT rating. When you do the next part (please do) perhaps put it in group or voyeur. Just a thought. Otherwise well written with an authentic flare

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
How does a cheating girlfriend story find its way into the cheating slut wife category??

With the death of trust begins the inexorable rot of a relationship.

Any guy stupid enough to get excited at the initial violation of trust the bitch exhibited in the bar with her soon-to-be fuck buddies and then agrees to leave her behind without telling her point blank that what he witnessed destroyed the relationship falls into one of two categories:

a) a naive idiot

b) a whimp ass

Any guy who gets turned on watching the woman he loves cheat (in an alley or anywhere else) and doesn't immediately interrupt the slutfest by yelling into the alley that she's a whore and has killed any chance of a relationship is a complete ass. It's over, son. Time to move on. Male or female, once a cheater, always a cheater.

That some actually get turned on by this type of story proves that the world is awash with people who enjoy the portrayal of deviant behavior. No big surprise. Still, always glad to see others who voice sadness and/or disgust. Maybe there's hope for monogamy. But I'm doubtful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Maybe

Maybe, he should have offered to clean each of the guys after they finished with her.

Obviously, he is low self esteem, poor judge of character and unwilling to stand up for any respect.

She is hot and sexy and guess what - they won't hire her but they will use her and keep her on a string. She's a slut and likes it!

Write more stories, you're not bad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Superb story

Love this girl. She was showing off and got laid great. She is so hot. Love to have her on my arms and would bang her hard every nite. A super fine story.

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Pity...

Just 1 *, because with don't know how he reacted...A weak reaction, I presume...he still talked with her...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
1 Star!

Sick, Cuck, Bullshit from a cocksucker!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Damn very hot.

Five only because nothing higher. She's hot sexy and like being filled. My kind of girl.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Anything

Anything about choosing is an automatic *2 for me. This was short ,so I read it and changed to *1.

lynx247lynx247about 2 years ago

Good story wonder what happened when they got home :)

Buster2UBuster2Ualmost 2 years ago

Slut wife for sure. Trust her as far as you can throw her! 5 stars great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Lol

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Hong Kong girls are the best. Good story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous