All Comments on 'I Don't Date Black Women'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Oh Please!!

What a load of crap, it appears your female relatives don't have a problem with Sharon YOU are making it an issue due to your asinine outlook at skin color NOT THEM. When you generalize women, regardless of color you fail to realize you are painting them with the same brush.

As a black woman married to a white man we have an issue with this so called story, this does ALL WOMEN no matter the color of their skin a disservice when you assume we are all he same.

Next time you feel like writing something of this nature, DON'T.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Still a dum ass!

Jump off a tall building you waste of skin.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Stupid

You just generalize all of the bad qualities of one black female you dated and painted the rest of us with her filth. Not very educated of you. I would hope that you know that all people are not the same. Sadly, you remind me of my father. He won't date black women either. (He is black as well). Did you give any other black woman a chance to love you? I am glad you found happiness with Ms. Sharon Guillot, but don't make it seem like every black woman in the world is out to hate/kill/destroy the black man. As educated as you claim to be, this story only reinforced your ignorance. Congratulations on your wedding.

RHinSCRHinSCover 13 years ago
Well sambo...

You have some of them fooled. Not me. I would bet that they sent you to Canada to get you away from the racist fuckers you were hanging around with in Boston. Thats when the tone of your stories changed wasn't it? No more kill Whitey? It's a good thing, now I won't have to find you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
re: "I'm out of here."

We could only wish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Sam, Sam

You kill me. I wonder which lies closer to your true way of thinking- black women are goddesses, or black women are the spawn of Satan?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
A few things you should learn

Opinion and choice are two different things . Learn them .Additionally, there is One race of HUMANS on the planet t.This thing called race is a lie . It is not true .there are many cultures . and One race .you are not a different race . you may be culturally different. Don't be a total idiot1 You have your choice .and everyone should choose to date whomever they want or don't want. Don't generalize it makes you seem more of a fool. No group of people is totally bad or good.Individuals are individuals. you can individually choose whomever you like but never say the word race . it turns my stomach how racism continues to divide the world.Indeed we are more alike than different.Date whomever you please but learn the difference. everyone has an opinion . Perhaps this your opinion but base your opinion on fact and let it stand as it is. what is true for you may not be true for everyone

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Don't try to analyze Sam's stories

Just look at his body of work and recognize he's a no talent racist moron. Probably schizo as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WOW. -_-

Not all black women are loud and obnoxious. You're an illiterate asshole and should be ashamed of yourself for perpetuating IDIOTIC steretypes. You're too stupid to end up with a black woman, and your story doesn't even have a (hateful) consistent plot line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
In case you didn't know...

Some black women are angry because black men like you. Ever wonder why other women of other races aren't angry? Because they don't have low-lives, thugs, and drug pushers for men. And not only that, but their men don't depend on their women to take care of them. Hell, I would be mad too if I were black women.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Why are you still here?

Your stories are crap and you take up unnecessary space.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2123 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...

story TAGS