All Comments on 'Something Wet and Warm'

by kinkycurvy

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Very nice...

...I am very into watersports so I loved your story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
awesome

very good story...lovely...i love these kinda stories

keep up the good work..better if we can get this as a series

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Hot But,,

I would have pulled your feet out and sank deep in side of you and filled you with the golden flow.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Sports Fan

Being a long time "water sports" fan I really enjoyed your story. I try to get all of the piss I can from cocks or pussies. I even drink some of my own now and then. To me, it's a great turn-on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
mmmm

I absolutely loved your story. I can hardly stop cumming, so, keep on writing, dear.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
pee taste

Good story but you should try it with another girl...girl urine taste better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
PeeLady

Outstanding story... I'd love to hear more of the same. I agree with the other momment, try female piss too.

AlphaBeatHerAlphaBeatHerover 11 years ago
Keep drinking

Good story. Thanks. The best is for a woman taking it straight in the mouth from a guy and swallowing it all. Keep up the writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Hi kinkycurvy, _ "Large girls and warm piss"

I'm GAY, and Girl, you need to let your bisexual side loose. Before you drop to your knees drinking their piss. I suggest that you flip a coin, heads I go first tails you go first? If your partner_lover is uncomfortable with returning the favor, then you're in a one sided relationship. A selfish person that think only of their own satisfaction, isn't truly your partner_lover, or worth your time.

Alright I said that I'm gay, and the thought of sex with a man is disgusting to me. So pissing on me or in my mouth, any going to happen. I do recognize that as a bisexual woman, your likes are different than mine are. But I'll bet he doesn't drop down to his knees, offering you a warm wet mouth to piss into. Then thank you by licking your pussy until you have had multiple orgasms. And lovely lick up all of your juices, from around your pussy down through your butt cheeks and around your rectum. Think about it? If he's not doing this for you, way the fuck not? Maybe he thinks you're just not good enough, to have him drink your piss? During your menstrual cycle, has he ever offered to help ease your cramps, by giving you orgasms? It's a simple thing to do. I do it for my girlfriend Berta, every month and I look forward to gently licking her vagina lips untill she starts having smell orgasms and her cramps ease up. Or is it just too dirty for him to do this for you ???

Being openly lesbian with submissive and masochist tendencies. I've had the pleasure of helping quite a few straight and not so straight, young women to satisfy their curiosity about lesbian sex and other fetishes they wouldn't normally have the opportunity to experience. Like having the opportunity to use a bamboo cane on my naked ass, before pissing in my mouth and having me lick her pussy until she orgasms. To answer your question, yes this is something that I love too do.

A couple friends. Avlianna and Yvette, manage a gay nightclub in San Francisco. Their both large European women, and lesbians so armpit hair and pubic hair is not an issue. And I like women that have pubic hair, I love the way it feels when a woman sits on my face as I drink her piss and eat her pussy. But these women are a little too big for face sitting. Avlianna is a blonde 5'9”, 285 lb. and Yvette is a brunette 5'11”, 330 lb.

Anytime my girlfriend Berta, and myself are at the club, Avlianna and Yvette, never let us pay the cover charge or for any of our drinks, and they set us at one of the clubs private booths that seats 10 people, and with the doors closed it's very private. Berta, and I had came back from dancing and nodes Yvette, was sitting at the table, with a drink tray and drinks. We walked up out of breath and site down, I looked at Yvette, and said wow the boss serving drinks? Yvette, smiled and said only for special friends. Berta, and I finished what was left of our two white wines, and handed the glasses to Yvette.

Looking straight at Berta, Yvette, said these two drinks are for Taliea. Avlianna and I made them especially for her. I looked at the two drinks, the color is a little darker than the white wine I was drinking. As I picked up one glass, Yvette was smiling and ask what do you think of our new wine? I brought the glass up to my nose and sniffed, it has an interesting aroma. I took a drink washing it around in my mouth, and said it's young but full bodied, it has a very nice taste. laughing Yvette ask, and the other glass? By this time Berta, could smell what I was drinking and started laughing. Smiling at Berta, I picked up the second glass and sniffed, this one's a little darker and the aroma is stronger. Taking a drink, mmm this is good ! Berta and Yvette, we're laughing so loud that Avlianna, came over, hey what's so funny? Yvette said Taliea, was doing a taste test for us. Avlianna ask, Taliea which one do you like best ? I don't know they were both delicious.

Avlianna, said we're having a few friends over for the weekend, and we'll be serving a lot more of that delicious drink you like so much. Taliea would you and Berta, like to join us ? That weekend Berta hook up with a two women bodybuilders and ate pussy all weekend. I took my favorite position under the queening chair licking Avlianna, to orgasm and with each orgasm she would squirt piss into my mouth. Some of the women just sit down on the queening chair and pissed in my mouth, then had me lick them to orgasm. Yvette, took me to bed with her, and when I wasn't licking her pussy or asshole, she had me sucking on the hair in her armpits.

So in closing "kinkycurvy" your tiny compared these women.

i-lick-pussy_Taliea.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Drink it

I was doing a three way with a couple. Both of them pissed in my mouth.

I enjoyed drinking their piss. The husband pissed on my face. And his wife told me to keep my eyes open. She really likes when he pissed in my eyes.

FluidswallowerFluidswallower7 months ago

To steal a quote from a well-known commercial, "Magically Delicious!". Thank you for a ,outh-watering tale!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous