All Comments on '20th Anniversary Surprise'

by Beanpole99

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
1 star.

Read the description and and then voted 1 star. CUCKOLD stories belong in the FETISH category.

lurijplurijpabout 13 years ago
Excellent Story

Great build up, great descriptions, very believable and a true Loving Wife story!

Beanpole99Beanpole99about 13 years agoAuthor
Category

To the person who complained that this story belongs under Fetish because it involves cuckolding:

It was not easy to categorize this story since it involves many themes. The cuckold aspect is not emphasized and the humiliation component typically present in a cuckolding story is absent.

I felt that this story is more about a loving wife trying something new to please her husband (and herself) which is why I categorized it under Loving Wife stories.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 13 years ago
Slight credibility problem . . .

1) If this is the couple's 20th anniversary, and they began having children a couple (2, 3, how many?) of years after they were married, and their 2 children are now away at college, then we have a prime example of fuzzy math. Or else the second child is genius level and skipped grades. Child one would barely be 17 or 18 years of age, and presumably child two would be younger -- twins were not mentioned in the story -- so how would both be off at college?

2) Paraplegics get reflex erections (not by being in the mood for sex) and they don't ejaculate. So Ben's performance with his extra-large cock is a "cock and bull" story. I know, it's just fiction, it's just a Lit story, and being picky about facts and truth means being too serious, but I believe it goes to credibility. And that can detract from a story for the readers.

3) Bondage and creampie stuff is more properly in the Fetish category. And clearly there is an element of humiliation in the cuckold thing, and it clearly excites hubby, or he would not be into it. "Forcing" your partner (by handcuffing him to the bed, so he can't get away) to lick out your two lovers' ejaculation sounds pretty humiliating to me, unless a person is a closet gay.

4) The story was technically OK in terms of writing, minimal errors, etc. and it read smoothly. It's just the mis-categorization and the other inconsistencies (as noted above) that are an issue. Oh, and most readers in this section are not into bisexuality. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Not my thing but..

Scored a "5" for quality writing, plus also to counteract old "ONE Star".

That jerk needs to find another hobby.

JohnDrakeJohnDrakeabout 13 years ago
Misunderstanding of "Loving Wives"

Cuckhold stories don't belong in "fetish", though they are not my cup of tea. Loving Wives, while it can be exactly as stated, is an ironic heading. There is, in fact, an article on the topic: "Loving Wives: Is Meant To Be Ironic"

BigJohn601BigJohn601about 13 years ago
Well written!

But the story just doesn't float my boat.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Is This It?

Your story, your characters, your definition of their personalities and how she progressed, secretly (coffee, lunch, dinner, apparent massive computer searches and interviewing) and is obviously into it, just wants to make sure hubby is okay, she doesn't want to lose him.

Okay, to the point, you made humor of the actual event which, I think took - away from the eroticism of the tryst as a sensual and sexual affair forbidden by society. This was supposed to be hot and euphoric, like the two Irish guys who got her hot and led to wild sex.

She studied the extra marital world of sex, did enough research and chats with potential partners that any , ANY sexual woman would find herself wanting to explore more and however infrequent - at least 2-3 times a month. By sheer virtue of your description of the research she did, she is turned on, hot and wanting to get into the Hot Wife Scene!

Your story was good, you're good so take my comments as constructive criticism - just consider another chapter - we (your readers) know there is more to come and...he asked for it?

Keep writing and thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
A Female Point of View

My husband and I have been married over 20 years I was a virgin when we met.

I made a promise on our wedding day to forsake all others. If my husband was ever suggest I have sex with another man I would have to question his sexual orientation.

so just a tip for you guys that have this fantasy keep it to yourself most woman will not take it well . just a female point of view :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
1 star

title description was enough .

bruce22bruce22about 13 years ago
Well written,

but not very enjoyable. Personally it sounds like a potential train wreck and I agree with the commentator that felt she got too far into this to quit now....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Just a wimpy husband story, I bet if this story line continued the wife would have him sucking Bens cock and taking pauls in the ass

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 13 years ago
A bit on the fetish side

A well written story even if the storyline didn't sit all to well with me. I can't wrap my head around why she had to go out by herself.

It's one thing to have a shared adventure but to set at home waiting for her return would be too nerve wracking.

I hope that the author doesn't catch too much flack for the story,because the story is well done and for a first time poster I have to applaud that as an accomplishment.

Thanks for the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

I enjoyed this story, unlike some other commentators, but I enjoy stories with a cuckold theme. Of it's type, I thought it was pretty good and certainly well written. Ken.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Yikes, Yikes and Yikes.

Talk about brain-dead sick people. It's only a matter of time before she does it again. I don't think she'll be satisfied with a small dick anymore.

Scotsman69Scotsman69about 13 years ago
Loved it

And would love to experience this.

VERY hetero male.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caabout 13 years ago
Ok

Pretty good story, at least the hubby isn't a wimp, he just gets off on voyeurism and sharing. But, you crossed the line at eating another guys load. Either your a woman who swings both ways or a closet gay who wants a boytoy on the download. Either way, sharing is one thing, each to his own, but someone elses creampie is gay... Icky in any straight mans book, swinger or not.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Another wimp ass male /slut wife effort!

Geez, these are boring as hell and so not plausible unless both character are as brain-dead and moronic as the author portrayed them. What a waste of time!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
give it up writer

it was about male humiliation - it was about pimping out the old wife whore - it was about him self cucking himself - well really you self cucking yourself to get it up.<P>

No matter how well written the subject theme of Self disrespect & male humiliation - a bigger cock - stretched out cunt - lapping up another bigger cocks stringy curdled warm cum = the worst kind of fetish little sick one.<P>

One where a sick person decides to devalue themself for the excitement of the self disrespect & humiliation.<P>

All that crap wherein talent was knowingly wasted was next to worst in this abortion.

rphinneyrphinneyabout 13 years ago
Why Bother?

Almost all of these cuckolds want to be humiliated and shamed, and when they post a story, and then receive humiliating and degradating comments, well, I am sure that the thrill may not be as intense, and yet...you're giving them what they crave.

I have to believe this is true, because they continually post these stories in this category where they know what kind of comments they will get.

Why give them the attention they crave?

Beanpole99Beanpole99about 13 years agoAuthor
My mistake

When I wrote the story I did check whether or not paraplegics could have normal sexual function. Sadly I trusted the first website I found which, after further investigation, proved to be wrong. Apologies to anyone I may have offended. I'll look into amending the story accordingly.

Thanks to everyone for the kind comments, open minds, and willingness to suspend disbelief. This is my first erotic story and it has been a labor of love for me and my wife, for whom I wrote it as a fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
A fantasy? for your wife?

I hope you know that saying, "Careful what you wish for, you might get it."

This is a very dangerous fantasy. To most people this is a nightmare.

Beanpole99Beanpole99about 13 years agoAuthor
Definition of a fantasy

I never suggested this is something I would want to happen. It is simply an exploration of sexual themes and actions that I find interesting.

I'm sorry I some people don't like it but I don't go around criticizing or judging people who eat sushi just because I find it repulsive.

cuckottcuckottabout 13 years ago
Hey rednecks - why do you read cuckold stories?

It can't be by mistake. Who mistakenly clicks on a where the description references cuckolding? Either an idiot or a closeted cuckold who experiences so much shame for his fetish that the only way out is to denounce it vigorously!

BTW - Loving Wives IS the right category. If you are looking for little Sally Homemaker she is found in the romance category.

So long closet cases!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Gave up half way through

The story was going ok until it involved a disabled person. This brought nothing to the story so why do it - even if it is politically correct, especially as it was her first time. No idea how it ended as I didn't care.

And to the person below who says "Don't you know that nothing on the internet is really anonymous?". Of course it is ... haven't you heard of dynamic IP addresses and IP Masking? Just chill :-)

ErotonautErotonautabout 13 years ago
"Enjoy yourself. It's later than you think."

That's not a Chinese proverb. It's a 1940s song recorded by Guy Lombardo.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it's a freaking story MAKES YOUR DICK HARD

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
ok story.

Its a fiction story. Arent we all perverts on this bus?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great story, veery believable, nicely done,

Great story, veery believable, nicely done, you have a good sense of presenting this in a very sensual way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A relaxing story!

Where so many be they fictional or reality try to crudely detail this type story, you have written a slow build up to a very hot story!

As a man who has swung with a few couples and now my wife finally has a lover we some times do trios with...Been there, done that!

Thanks for a very viable story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
How many diseases did she pass along to you?

And how long before you realized she was just another cheating slut that can't keep her legs together? And that she was using you. Humiliating you and laughing at you behind your back. Her little spineless cucky. What a pile of manure this story was. A complete waste of time to read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Gave it a 5

to offset asswipe annony vote and nasty comments.

HappyCuckHappyCuckalmost 10 years ago
Cuckolding & loving wives

Cuckolding most definitely DOES belong in the 'Loving Wives' section.

Genuine lifestyle cuckold relationships are, indeed, loving ones. Without mutual love & respect cuckolding is impossible ...the couple would just split up.

It's not a common relationship, obviously, but when it exists it is very powerful bonding experience.

Look out for my own story ...coming soon :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Interesting

Lots of different people in this world, each with their own ideas of sexuality. What really is interesting are the ones that come in regularly to read this type of material and them complain?

But then.. There are lots of different people in this world.

cubbies4vrscubbies4vrsabout 7 years ago
Very good story

You had a good imagination to change it from the usual loving wife and I enjoyed myself while I read it. Hope you keep writing.

johsunjohsunover 5 years ago
A great story in this genre, full five stars

I liked the way this one was done, sort of the 'frame story' style with the wife telling the story within the main story told by husband.

But what I really liked was that this was a loving wife doing this, who didn't belittle the husband and insult him, and had no intention of carrying on with another man more than once, thus keeping herself centered more on hubby while the lover(s) were just scratching an itch and adding spice to the marriage, rather than detracting from the marriage as most stories of this type do.

I also questioned the paraplegic being able to do all that, and the lack of the colostomy bag that the one paraplegic I've even known had. Be nice if it was like the story depicted though. But this is fiction and fantasy so no problem or complaint from me, just the observation that another commenter also made.

Loved it. Wouldn't mind reading more of the adventures that this couple has in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Another husband pimps out his slut wife.

It's just stupid. Why would either husband or wife risk their marriage for some cheap sex that's over in the blink of an eye? What happens when her lover has a bigger cock or is just plain better in bed than her husband? When she shows her lack of love and respect for him by lowering her cum filled pussy onto his face thereby demeaning, degrading and humiliating him, their marriage is over. It may limp along for awhile, but it's toast. It may take his brain some time to catch up to what had happened, but it will. She' a complete bitch about it. And the bit with the handcuffs was just dumb. If he attaches him with a carabiner, he can un-attach himself just as easily. So why bother? Her "surprise" should have been enough for even an idiot to understand his wife's mindset. She literally rubbed her infidelity in his face and forced him to eat it. What a cunt! Horrible, disgusting story of betrayal.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good story

Different and well written. Good job and thanks for sharing it.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Old Beanpole

Is very protective of his cuck bullshit. Don't worry Pole, the usual little cuck bitches will do your whining for you.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGalmost 3 years ago

How the fuck did this get into loving wives? No wife that loves her husband goes out on her own and fucks..you do this with him present together..this is just whoring her out

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thankfully, this cuck loving author proved to be "one and done."

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Kind of an “Ewww” story for me. Double-teamed by brothers one of whom is a paraplegic? Ewww! Also,why send your wife out on her secret mission to fuck someone else? Guys who think this way kinda have a screw loose in my opinion.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous